Jharkhand e-district Portal | Registration, Online Certificates, and Application Status: The Jharkhand government recently began a useful portal for the welfare of people in the state. The people in the state can apply for any certificate they require through Jharkhand e-district Portal. You can get the complete details about the Jharsewa portal from this site. Through Jharkhand e-district Portal, Candidates can also track their application for Various Government Services. Down in this post, we have shared the Jharkhand e-district Portal Registration, How to apply for Online Certificate through Jharkhand e-district Portal, and Application Tracking Procedure.
- 1 Jharkhand e-district Portal – Complete Details
- 2 Jharsewa Portal Benefits
- 3 Jharkhand e-district Portal Services
- 4 Jharkhand e-District Portal Features
- 5 Required Documents for Jharkhand e-district Portal
- 6 How to Register Online in Jharsewa Portal?
- 7 Jharkhand e-district Portal Registration
- 8 How to Track Application in Jharkhand e-district Portal?
- 9 Jharkhand e-district Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Jharkhand e-district Portal – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Jharkhand e district Portal|
|Announced by||Jharkhand State Government|
|Benefits||People can get the required certificate and also check application status|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||The citizens of Jharkhand|
Jharsewa Portal Benefits
- Providing the services of the Jharkhand government to the people easily through the Common Service Centers (CSC) is the main aim of the Jharkhand e-District portal.
- Only one portal can provide all department’s services through CSC’s.
- The online portal can provide some of the services.
Jharkhand e-district Portal Services
Following are the Services that Jharkhand State Residents can get through the Jharkhand e-district Portal:
- Death certificate
- Marriage registration certificate
- Local residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Property certificate
Jharkhand e-District Portal Features
This Jharkhand e-District portal is a very useful and online services portal which provides all government services to the citizens. The people can apply for any certificate of any department in this portal. This is the best platform for the people to get the benefit of different citizen-centric services such as applications for certificates, land records, pension, and so on. This portal can manage the process of all the applications received.
Required Documents for Jharkhand e-district Portal
- Aadhar card.
- Phone number.
- Passport size photo.
- Identity (ID) card.
How to Register Online in Jharsewa Portal?
The candidate must follow the following points to register:
- According to the service definition, with or without registration the candidate can apply for the state service online.
- To apply for the service, the candidate can contact their area kiosk. By clicking on a certain service, the candidate under the “kiosk details” can check the kiosk details.
- Candidates can download the application form online or can take the form from the concerned office directly and submit it in the office.
Jharkhand e-district Portal Registration
- Go to the official website at jharseva.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click the “Register yourself” on the homepage.
- Then fill in the required details like Name, Email id, mobile number, password, and state.
- Now enter the code of “captcha” and click the option “validate”.
- An OTP will be sent to your Email and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP that you have and submit it.
- Then your registration process will be successful.
- Now on the homepage, choose the option “Login” and enter the Email id and password.
- Then you will go to the service plus portal and click “Apply For Services” and “View
- All Available Services” options and also select the state of candidates.
- Now you can see the services which are available in the Jharkhand state. Later apply for the required certificates such as caste certificate, birth certificate, OBC certificate, and so on. Then submit the application form after filling in all the required details.
- To track the application, you need a reference number. The reference number will be sent to your mobile number by SMS.
How to Track Application in Jharkhand e-district Portal?
- Go to the official website at jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in
- Tap the button “Login” on the homepage.
- Then you have to login into the portal.
- Later click the option “View Status of Application”.
- Now select “Track Application”.
- You have a facility to choose the dates and fill in the reference number.
To Check Jharkhand e-district Portal: Click HERE
Like the data presented about the Latest Jharkhand e-district Portal? For more such Articles, do not forget to check our site Freshersnow.com regularly.
Jharkhand e-district Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Site of Jharkhand e-district Portal?
jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in is the Jharkhand e-district Portal.
Who Launched the Jharkhand e-district Portal?
The government of Jharkhand has Launched the Jharkhand e-district Portal.
What are the Services available in Jharkhand e-district Portal?
Through Jharkhand e-District Portal Jharkhand State Residents can apply for the Birth certificate, caste certificate, Income certificate, death certificate, marriage registration certificate, Etc., through Online Mode.
How to Track Application in Jharkhand e-District Portal?
Visit https://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/citizenApplication.html and enter the Application Reference to Track the Application Status.