Jharkhand Paramedical Admit Card 2020 (Released) @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in | PMECE Date: The officials of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) released the JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020 on 14th December 2020. Also, the Para-Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE 2020) is scheduled for 20th December 2020. So, download the JCECEB PMECE Hall Ticket 2020 from the direct link provided at the end of this page. We have updated the Admit Card link as the officials released them on the respective portal.
Latest Update: Jharkhand PMECE 2020 Admit Card is released and will be available till 19th December 2020. So, candidates can download it through the link provided below.
- 1 Jharkhand Paramedical Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 2 Information Present On JCECEB PMECE Hall Ticket 2020
- 3 Instructions
- 4 Documents Required For JCECEB Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020
- 5 Jharkhand Paramedical Exam Date 2020
- 6 How To Download JCECEB PMECE 2020 Admit Card Online?
- 7 JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Jharkhand Paramedical Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Jharkhand PMECE Hall Ticket 2020 Download | Check Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name Of The Exam||Para-Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE 2020)|
|For Admissions To||3 Years Diploma in Pharmacy Course & 2 Years Diploma Course in Paramedical & 1 Year Certificate Course in Dresser|
|Admit Card Release Date||14th To 19th December 2020|
|Sub Catagory||Science Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam Date||20th December 2020|
Information Present On JCECEB PMECE Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020 to the examination hall.
- The date, Time, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Documents Required For JCECEB Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Jharkhand Paramedical Exam Date 2020
Well, the officials of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) are going to organize the Para-Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE 2020) for all the applied candidates. They have announced the Jharkhand Paramedical Exam Date 2020 which is 20th December 2020. So, download your JCECEB Paramedical Hall Ticket 2020 before attending the PMECE 2020.
How To Download JCECEB PMECE 2020 Admit Card Online?
- Open the official site of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the home page, hit the button that is highlighted as “Click Here for All Online Application Submission – JCECEB 2020.”
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page @ jceceb.eadmissions.net.
- On the new page, hit the tab which refers you to Click Here To Apply Online for the JCECEB Admission in Paramedical.
- Find the link to download the JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020.
- Now, you all should click on the Applicant Login button.
- Candidates can check the page below.
- Enter all the fields, and then click the login button.
- Download your JCECEB Paramedical Admit Card 2020 and then take a hard copy of it.
|Important Link – JCECEB PMECE Hall Ticket 2020|
|To Download Jharkhand Paramedical Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
Follow us at freshersnow.com for the latest information. Also, feel free to ask us under the below comment section for any queries.
JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official site to download JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020?
The official site to download JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020 is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to download JCECEB PMECE Hall Ticket 2020?
Aspirants can download JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020 from the official site @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in as well through our website Freshers Now.
When will the JCECEB PMECE Exam 2020 be conducted?
The JCECEB PMECE Exam 2020 will be conducted on 20th December 2020.
What details are needed to download JCECEB PMECE Admit Card?
Aspirants can download JCECEB PMECE Exam 2020 using Login ID and Password.