JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – 266 Posts, Salary, Application Form (Last Date Extended) @ appost.in: Hello Aspirants!! The Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle has released a notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle – III/ 2021-2022. As per the JK GDS Post Office Jobs 2021 notice, the Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Vacancies count is 266. Aspirants who wish to apply online can click on the JK Postal Circle GDS Apply Online link which is made available at the bottom of the article. The interested & eligible candidates can immediately start applying from 30th September 2021 to 1st November 2021.
Latest Update: The last date to apply for JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 is hereby extended to 1st November 2021. So, candidates who have missed the chance can apply through this page.
Additionally, from the following sections, you guys can have detailed information regarding Selection Criteria, Educational Qualifications, JK Postal Circle GDS Vacancies, JK Postal Circle GDS Salary, Age Limit, etc., In order to have knowledge about all these details then do scroll down to the next sections and read this whole article without missing any section.
- 1 JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – 266 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 JK Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
- 3 JK GDS Post Office Educational Qualifications
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 JK Postal Circle GDS Salary
- 6 JK Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Process to Apply Online for JK Postal Circle GDS Job Openings 2021
- 9 JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – 266 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest JK Postal Circle GDS 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle|
|Post Names||Gramin Dak Sevak – Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|No. of Posts||266 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||30th September 2021|
|Application Ending Date||1st November 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Site||appost.in (or) indiapost.gov.in|
|You Can Also Check|
|Indian Post Office Recruitment||Government Jobs|
|Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs||JK Employment News|
|JKPSC Recruitment||JKPSC 2021|
|Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
JK Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
Following are the Community wise Consolidation of Posts details
|S.No||Name of the Community||Vacancies|
JK GDS Post Office Educational Qualifications
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- The State & its language details have been provided in the official notification.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to the 1st point will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 30th September 2021.
JK Postal Circle GDS Salary
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
JK Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidates into account for calculating the merit.
- Applicants of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female/ trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates
- Candidates who require to make the payment have to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
Process to Apply Online for JK Postal Circle GDS Job Openings 2021
- Initially, candidates have to open either of the official websites @ appost.in (or) indiapost.gov.in
- Then on the @ appost.in home page, check the Live Notifications (Cycle III) section.
- In that click on the Jammu & Kashmir (266 Posts) link.
- Now the notification gets downloaded.
- Open it and read the whole notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click on the Stage-I tab for Registration.
- Next, click on the Stage-2 for Fee Payment option.
- Now, finally, click on Stage-3 Apply Online tab to fill the application form.
- Make sure the details you are providing in the application are accurate.
JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021||Click Here|
Before moving ahead to apply for this JK Postal Circle GDS Job Openings 2021, kindly ensure that you are eligible for this recruitment by checking all the details provided in this article on our Freshers Now page