JKCET 2020 Notification @ jkbopee.gov.in | Admit Card (Out), Common Entrance Test Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will conduct the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) on 19th November 2020. The JKCET 2020 Provisional Merit List is released. We have provided the direct link to the end of this page. So that you can apply for the JKCET 2020 Application Form which is released on 12th March 2020.
Latest Update: The JKCET 2020 Admit Card Release is Released. So, check the same information and download the Admit Card.
When the officials release the exact dates, we will update this page by intimating you. And the last date to submit the online JKCET 2020 Application Form is 31st August 2020. In addition, we have also mentioned the detailed process for JKCET Notification 2020 in the below sections.
- 1 JKCET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 JKCET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 JKCET 2020 Application Fee
- 4 JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Seats Reservation – Category Wise
- 6 Information On JKCET 2020 Application Form
- 7 Documents Required For Online JKCET 2020 Form
- 8 Process To Fill JKCET 2020 Application Form
- 9 JKCET 2020 Admit Card
- 10 JKCET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 JKCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 JKCET 2020 Result
- 13 JKCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
JKCET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Name of the Examination||Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET)|
|Notification Release Date||Released On 10th March 2020|
|Level Of Examination||State Level|
|Starting Date||12th March 2020|
|End Date||31st August 2020|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
Aspirants can check the information present in the table. We kept the information in the table format for the ease of the candidates. Moreover, the table gives complete details like the name of the examination, the Organizing body, and the notification status, etc. And, individuals can also visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) @ jkbopee.gov.in. Moreover, aspirants can also download the notification by the links provided.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JKCET Admit Card|
|JKCET Previous Year Question Papers|
JKCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||10th March 2020|
|Commencement of Application Submission||12th March 2020|
|Last of submission of Application Form||31st August 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||10th November 2020|
|JKCET 2020 Exam Dates||19th November 2020|
|Declaration of Results & Rank Card||To Be Announced|
JKCET 2020 Application Fee
Aspirants could proceed for the further process if they made payment for the examination. The application fee will be announced by the officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations every year. As usually this year also they decided the JKCET Application Fee for the JKCET 2020 is INR 1200. Therefore, candidates have to pay Rs. 800 as an application fee. This is common to all categories. Moreover, aspirants can make payment through online or offline mode. The online payment is made through the HDFC integrated payment gateway with any national credit and debit card. And the offline payment is made through bank Challan of any branch of HDFC bank & J & K Bank.
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Application Form, candidates should know about the JKCET Eligibility Criteria. So, aspirants should check the JKCET Eligibility Criteria. Therefore, the candidates can get the eligibility criteria for JKCET from below.
- Applying aspirants should have the age of 17 years.
- Candidate should be the permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Applicants must have the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates should complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM and English.
- Moreover, they should obtain a minimum of 50 % in their 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Reserved candidates, should obtain 40% in 10+2 or equivalent to be eligible.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for JKCET 2020. However, they must achieve the eligibility criteria to go further in the admission process.
- If in case, the candidate is unable to achieve the limit, the process gets cancel.
Seats Reservation – Category Wise
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
Information On JKCET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Father/Mother
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Educational Details
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
Documents Required For Online JKCET 2020 Form
At the submission of the Application Form, candidates required to upload some Documents. We have mentioned the complete information of the documents which are necessary. Have a look at it.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- Permanent residence certificate.
- Certificate for reserved category students including Sports, Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW), and Poor & Backward(P& B) certificates.
- DOB certificate.
- Marks sheets.
- The advantage of a P & B certificate is used for admission to the medical program offered by private medical college and TFW for private and government engineering colleges.
- Also, the candidates having a P&B certificate can claim for TFW certificate.
Process To Fill JKCET 2020 Application Form
- Go to the official website for the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) is jkbopee.gov.in.
- Thus, have a click on the link ‘Click to Apply’ under the heading Online Application and section Common Entrance Test (CET).
- Click on e-application to fill the Online form.
- Read Carefully all the displayed instructions
- And, fill the complete registration form to get the application number.
- Aspirants after giving the entire details click on the Submit button.
- Thus, within the successful submission, the Online JKCET Application Form 2020 generates an application number.
- Next upload the documents and fee payment.
Click Here To Check JKCET Application Submission Date Extended Notice PDF
To Check & Download JKCET 2020 Notification: Click Here (Released On 10th March 2020)
To Apply For JKCET 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
JKCET 2020 Admit Card
The main important document that should be carried by the aspirants for the exam is the JKCET 2020 Admit Card. And the JKCET 2020 Admit Card is released on 10th November 2020 for the exam on 19th November 2020.
Download JKCET 2020 Admit Card Here
JKCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are going to attend the JKCET 2020 must and should check the Syllabus which is asked for the exam. Mostly the higher members will conduct the exam based on the topics of 11th & 12th Classes. So have a look at the below links and get the topics wise syllabus for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Download JKCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
JKCET 2020 Exam Pattern
JKCET Exam which is going to be in the offline mode which will have a total of 180 questions and 60 questions for each section. Moreover, the time limit for the exam is given as 3 hrs. And for every correct answer the there will be 1 mark. There is also negative marking for the JKCET exam with 0.25 Marks. And the subjects which are categories for 60 marks are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
JKCET 2020 Result
Aspirants can know the information about the JKCET 2020 Result from here. Well, the officials of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations provides the JKCET 2020 Result on their respective portal. As of now, the JKCET Final Merit List is released.
Check JKCET 2020 Result Here
We hope the mentioned information about the JKCET 2020 Exam is clear. Therefore, at regular intervals keep visiting our web portal Freshers Now to know the latest updates regarding the JKCET 2020. Also, aspirants can visit the official website too.
JKCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will JKCET 2020 Application Process end?
The aspirants can submit the JKCET 2020 Application Form till 31st August 2020.
What is the JKCET 2020 Application Fee?
The Application Fee for JKCET 2020 Exam is Rs 1200.
How can I apply for JCKET 2020 Exam?
You can visit the official site @ jkbopee.gov.in. There, you can check the Common Entrance Test section. Click it and then apply for the exam. Or else, you can check Freshers Now to get the stepwise application process.
Who will conduct the JKCET Exam?
JKBOPEE officials will conduct the JKCET 2020 Exam.