JKCET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download – Exam Pattern: Aspirants can get the JKCET Syllabus 2020 from this article. Moreover, every year regularly the officials of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) conducts the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test to provide admissions into various courses. By taking this test many of the aspirants get their admissions in prescribed courses. To the end of this page, we have provided the direct link to download the JKCET 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF.
To get admissions in the desired courses candidates are required to get the minimum cut off marks. So that students can get admission in the desired direction. Moreover, we made this post about the JKCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download. The officials will hire the candidates based on the entrance exam score. So, candidates stay tuned to this page for more information. And for more details regarding the JKCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern move to the further sections of the post.
JKCET Syllabus 2020 – Information
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Name of the Examination||Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET)|
|Level Of Examination||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
The officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will conduct the JKCET 2020 as per the schedule. And the aspirants need to complete the process within the last date. Aspirants can also get the JKCET 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF from our web portal. Hence if the candidates have any doubts, they can redirect themselves to that page and get a bright idea. And in this post candidates can get detail information on the syllabus. As soon as you download the JKCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF, then you have to go through the heavy weightage topics and then you have to prepare the remaining. So, by having a proper schedule, you can score more in the exam.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JKCET Admit Card|
|JKCET Previous Year Question Papers|
|JK CET Notification|
|Check JKCET Result|
Overview Of JKCET Syllabus 2020
By going through the JKCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF, candidates can score good marks. So, at the time of preparation candidates should include both the JKCET Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern. And most of the candidates getting irritation in surfing the various sites about the JKCET Exam Syllabus 2020. Therefore, it is a time taking process. At this time, aspirants should concentrate more on the preparation. So, candidates without any delay start downloading the material. Thus, all the candidates refer to this post and prepare for the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET). Therefore, aspirants should practice all the topics given on this page.
JKCET Exam Pattern 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test is the state level entrance exam conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). This is for HSC candidates who want to get admissions in the streams like Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses. Hence, these admissions are available in various government and private institutions located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir (JK). The JKCET Exam Pattern is mentioned below.
|No of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120||2 Hours|
- The time duration of the JKCET 2020 exam is 180 minutes.
- Each correct answer candidates will get one mark.
- Negative marking is also applicable.
- Therefore there are 180 multiple-choice questions.
Download JKCET Syllabus 2020 PDF
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of motion and Thermodynamics
- Work, energy, and power
- The motion of system particles and rigid body
- Gravitation and Properties of bulk matter
- Oscillations and waves
- The behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electrostatics and Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alt. currents
- Optics and Electromagnetic waves
- dual nature of matter and radiation
- Communication system and Electronic devices
- Chemical Arithmetic & atomic structure
- Solutions and Chemical equilibrium
- Chemistry of representative elements
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Solid-state & states of matter
- Surface chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Chemical thermodynamics and Periodic properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Transition elements including lanthanides
- Coordination chemistry
- Nomenclature and basic concepts in organic chemistry
- Molecules of life and Chemical kinetics
- Organic chemistry based on function group-ii
- Organic chemistry based on functional group-i
- Organic chemistry based on function group-iii
- Diversity and classification of plants
- Morphology and anatomy of plants
- Plant physiology and Reproduction in flowering plants
- Genetics and Reproduction
- Ecology and environment
- Biology and human welfare
- Diversity in the living world
- Cell-structure & function
- Human physiology
- Histology & morphology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Complex number; linear inequation; linear programming
- Sequence and series, permutation and combination & binomial theorem
- Trigonometric and inverse trigonometry functions
- Straight lines and conic sections
- Limit, continuity, and differentiation
- Integration and differential equations
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
- Statistics and probability
To Download JKCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
We hope the mentioned information about the JKCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF is informative. For more updates on JKCET Syllabus 2020 PDF visit our web portal Freshers Now at regular intervals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the exam pattern of JKCET Syllabus?
The time duration of the JKCET 2020 exam is 180 minutes. Each correct answer candidates will get one mark. Therefore there are 180 multiple-choice questions.
Is there any negative marking in the JKCET Exam?
Yes. There is a negative marking for JKCET Exam.
What are the subjects involved in the JKCET 2020 Exam?
Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper), Biology, Mathematics are the subjects in JKCET 2020.