JKPET 2020 Notification @ jkbopee.gov.in | JK Polytechnic Application Form (Extended Till 15th June 2020), Eligibility Criteria, Dates: The officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) started accepting the online application forms from 23rd March 2020. And candidates who are seeking for admission into 3-year diploma Polytechnic (Engineering) Courses can refer to this page. On this page, we have provided the complete details regarding the JKPET 2020 Notification.
Latest Update: JKPET Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form Extended Till 15th June 2020. So, check the direct link provided below to apply for the exam directly.
The last date to submit the online JKPET 2020 Application Form is 15th June 2020. Moreover, the Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test (JKPET) will be conducted in June 2020 (Expected). The direct link to check the JK Polytechnic Notification and to submit the application is attached to the end of this page. The applications through JKBOPEE Notification 2020 invited for the candidates who want to take admission to admission to 3-year diploma Polytechnic (Engineering) Courses.
- 1 JKPET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 JKPET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 JK Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 JKPET 2020 – Application Fee
- 5 Reservation Of Seats
- 6 Documents Required While Filling JKBOPEE 2020 Application Form
- 7 Specification Of Documents
- 8 How To Submit Online JKPET 2020 Application Form?
- 9 JKPET 2020 Admit Card
- 10 JKPET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 JKPET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 JKPET 2020 Result
- 13 JKPET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
JKPET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Name of the Examination||Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test (JKPET)|
|Level Of Examination||State Level|
|Notification Release Date||12th March 2020|
|Application Form Availability||23rd March 2020 To 15th June 2020|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||June 2020 (Expected)|
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
|Admissions Into||3-year diploma Polytechnic (Engineering) Courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|JKPET Previous Question Papers|
|JKPET Admit Card|
|JK Polytechnic Result|
JKPET 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||23rd March 2020|
|Closing Date To Submit JKPET Application Form||15th June 2020|
|Admit Card Download||June 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Result Date||June 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2020|
JK Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile – The candidate needs to be a permanent resident of J&K State
- Qualifying Exam – Candidates must and should have passed Matriculation or equivalent exam with minimum 40% marks in aggregate, reserved category candidates need only 37% marks. Those appearing/ appeared in the qualifying exam may also apply.
- Subjects in a qualifying exam – Candidates also need to compulsorily pass Science and Mathematics in qualifying exam.
- Age limit – No upper age limit has been set for sitting in the exam.
JKPET 2020 – Application Fee
The application fee to apply for JKBOPEE 2020 will be INR 800. Candidates can pay the fee online through the integrated Payment Gateway with the help of any national Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking.
Reservation Of Seats
Documents Required While Filling JKBOPEE 2020 Application Form
- Qualification certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- State subject certificate
- Category certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Mark card of matriculation examination
- Reserved category certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Thumb impression
- State subject certificate
- Aadhar card (optional)
- Email address
- Mobile number, etc.
Specification Of Documents
|Marks Sheet of the Qualifying Examination||100-200 KB|
|Category Certificate (if applicable)||100-200 KB|
|Thumb Impression||10-50 KB||JPEG|
|Permanent Residence Certificate||100-200 KB|
|Date of Birth Certificate||100-200 KB|
How To Submit Online JKPET 2020 Application Form?
- Go to the official site of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) @ jkbopee.gov.in.
- The home page of the official site of the JKBOPEE organization appears on the screen.
- Now, scroll down the official webpage and then click the Polytechnic Entrance Test.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Click on the Online Application Form link available there.
- Over there, you can fill the details and can upload the required documents.
- Later, cross-check all your details.
- You have to submit the JKPET Application Form 2020.
- Pay the fee and then download the application form.
- Submit your form on or before the last date.
★ Check & Download JKPET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
★ Submit JKPET Application Form 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
★ Check & Download JKPET 2020 Schedule PDF: Click Here
JKPET 2020 Admit Card
Those who have applied for the Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test (JKPET) can download the JKPET 2020 Admit Card from this page. And also, we have provided the direct link below. So that you can know the complete updates. As per the latest notice, the JKPET 2020 Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2020 tentatively. If you keep on checking this page, then you can know the updated information.
Download JKPET 2020 Admit Card Here
JKPET 2020 Syllabus
To help you during the test preparation, we have provided detailed study material on this page. English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Subject Questions will be asked in the Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test. So, all the candidates must and should have to download the JKPET 2020 Syllabus from the direct link provided below.
Download JKPET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
JKPET 2020 Exam Pattern
The officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will conduct the Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test (JKPET) for all the applied candidates. Moreover, there shall be only one paper in the entrance test having 180 questions of one mark each, with a time duration of 3.00 hours. From English – 30 Questions, Physics – 50 Questions, Chemistry – 30 Questions, and Mathematics – 70 Questions. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
JKPET 2020 Result
The results for the Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test (JKPET) will be released by the officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). Moreover, the JKPET 2020 Results will be released in the month of June 2020 tentatively. So, all the candidates should keep on checking this page to know the detailed information. When the officials release the results, we will update this page to know the updated information.
Check JK Polytechnic 2020 Result Here
We hope that all you have noted the above-given information regarding the JKPET 2020 Notification. Follow us on Freshers Now page to get daily updates and latest notifications.
JKPET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the JKBOPEE officials release the JKPET Notification?
On 12th March 2020, the officials released the notification for Diploma Programmes in Polytechnic.
What is the last date to apply for JKPET Exam?
Candidates must fill and submit the JKPET Application Forms 2020 on or before 15th June 2020.
What is the announced JKPET Exam Date?
In June 2020 tentatively, the officials of the JKBOPEE are planning to conduct the entrance exam.
Who will conduct the JKPET 2020 Exam?
The officials of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will conduct the JKPET 2020 Exam.