JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018: The Application Form for 20 Lecturer Posts is available on the Official website jkpsc.nic.in. Candidates who had done 10+2 those people can appear for the latest jobs in the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. JKPSC is inviting online applications for 20 Lecturer posts from 21st August 2018. The last date for submission of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 online applications is 20th September 2018. We suggest each and every aspirant before going to appear for any job must read the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, JKPSC eligibility criteria, registration processes, application fee, Jammu & Kashmir Exam Date, Educational Qualification Details, etc. For more updates about Jammu & Kashmir Jobs 2018 scroll down to check.
You Can Also Check: SAIL Rourkela Recruitment
- 1 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Post Wise Vacancies Details 2018
- 1.2 Educational Qualification Details For Lecturer Vacancies
- 1.3 Age Limit For JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Examination Fee For 20 Lecturer Vacancies
- 1.5 jkpsc.nic.in Pay Scale @ Lecturer Jobs
- 1.6 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.7 Certificates to be attached with the photocopy of the JKPSC Application Form 2018
- 1.8 Examination Centers – JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 How To Apply For JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018?
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
The newly offered JKPSC Jobs 2018 are doubtlessly good opportunity for all the eligible candidates. The department of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has already initialized the online application process for its JKPSC Lecturer 2018 Job Vacancies via the official website. Jobs seekers are advised to submit their valid filled JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form before the last date. JKPSC Lecturer Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic or professional qualifications and age for the posts of Lecturer (10+2) in School Education Department.
You Can Also Check: Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs
|Name Of The Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||20 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application||21st August 2018|
|Application Last Date||20th September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Post Wise Vacancies Details 2018
- Physics – 11 Posts
- Mathematics – 4 Posts
- Bio-Technology – 02 Posts
- Psychology – 01 Posts
- Arabic – 01 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Posts
Educational Qualification Details For Lecturer Vacancies
Aspirants should have Master’s Degree in the relevant subject. And also candidates must possess MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
Age Limit For JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Ex-serviceman – 48 years
- For Physically Challenged candidates – 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA, SC, ST, ALC, SLC categories – 43 years
You Can Also Check: Govt Medical College Mahabubnagar Recruitment
Examination Fee For 20 Lecturer Vacancies
After successful submission of the online JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 application form, the candidate should pay application fee through online mode. The amount of fee is
- General Category – Rs.1000
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500
jkpsc.nic.in Pay Scale @ Lecturer Jobs
Candidates can get the salary – Rs. 9300-34800 AGP Rs.5400
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
All the eligible candidates will shortlist based on the Written Exam
You Can Also Check: JKPSC Jobs
Certificates to be attached with the photocopy of the JKPSC Application Form 2018
- Attested photocopies of the following certificates attached with the photocopy of the Application Form
- Marks certificate of all semesters of prescribed qualification
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificates prescribed for the Post
- Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if any, on the prescribed format.
Examination Centers – JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
The JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Examination will be held at different centers. They are Srinagar, Anantnag, Jammu, Baramulla, Doda, Rajouri. H
How To Apply For JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates are required to apply for JKPSC Jobs online through the website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- No other means/ mode of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile
- Read the advertisement carefully before going to apply for the JKPSC Jobs
- After log into your account, fill all the required fields like personal information, contact information & educational qualification, uploading of documents, etc.
- Upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Cross check all the fields and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Download JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification For 20 Vacancies: Click Here
To know more updates stick to our web portal freshersnow.com.