JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Notification is released by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Officials. There are 58 Lecturer Vacancies. So, interested people who are looking for government jobs in the Jammu and Kashmir State. Go ahead and check all the details given in the official JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Remember from 22nd March 2019 to 22nd April 2019 interested contenders can start applying for this JKPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2019. Surely, this is a good chance for the people, who are searching for Teaching Jobs. More details about the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Notification is given in the coming sections. Check them all before applying.
You Can Also Check: ★ Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 – 58 Posts Apply Online @ jkpsc.nic.in
|Latest JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Starting date||22nd March 2019|
|Closing Date||22nd April 2019|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Officials are inviting the applications from the interested and eligible, candidates who completed either their MD or MS in the relevant department from any Recognized Institute or University as the Educational Qualification. Remember it is very important for the contenders, to have all the Qualifications correctly. If not all such applications will be rejected. Well, the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission officials are offering a good salary for those candidates, who clear the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019. So, use this wonderful chance of working with the Jammu & Kashmir Government.
|Name of the Discipline|
|CD & TB|
|Social & Preventive|
|Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery|
As per the details are given in the official JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Notification, an individual need to complete their MD, MS from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
As of the time of applying, the contender’s age must be between 18 years to 40 Years. For age relaxation data, please check the official JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Notification.
JKPSC Lecturer Selection Process
Well, the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Officials are going to conduct the Interview, to select the eligible, people for the Lecturer Positions available in the organization.
You Can Also Check: ★ JKPSC Recruitment
Hired candidates will get a monthly salary between Rs.52,700 to Rs.1,66,700/- Per month
|Reserved category||Rs. 400|
How To Apply For JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are required to apply for JKPSC Jobs online through the website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- No other means/ mode of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on the Login menu if you have already created your profile
- Read the advertisement carefully before going to apply for the JKPSC Jobs
- After log into your account, fill all the required fields like personal information, contact information & educational qualification, uploading of documents, etc.
- Upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Cross check all the fields and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Application Form
|JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click HERE|
|JKPSC Lecturer Online Application Form 2019||Click HERE|
Like the total details, we shared about the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019? Well, then to know more updates stick to our web portal freshersnow.com.