JNAFAU Counselling 2020 @ jnafau.ac.in | FADEE Registration (Started), Seat Allotment, Schedule: Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture And Fine Arts University (JNAFAU), Hyderabad officials have started the JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Registration for Fine Arts & Design Entrance Examination (FADEE). Interested candidates can register for JNAFAU Counselling 2020 from 18th To 22nd December 2020. Candidates can register for JNAFAU FADEE Counselling 2020 from the direct link available at the end of the page. Also, candidates can get the required information like JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Schedule, JNAFAU Seat Allotment 2020, Other details from the below sections.
JNAFAU Counselling 2020 – Overview
|JNAFAU Counselling 2020 – Registration, Seat Allotment|
|Authority Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture And Fine Arts University (JNAFAU), Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Fine Arts & Design Entrance Examination|
|Issue of Notification||18th December 2020|
|Online Registration Dates||18th To 22nd December 2020|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Schedule
|Issue of Notification||18th December 2020|
|Online Registration, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification||18th To 22nd December 2020|
|Certificates Verification (By Office only)||23rd To 31st December 2020|
|Special Categories (PH, Sports, NCC, CAP) Offline Certificates Verification||23rd December 2020|
|Download of “Receipt of Certificates” & call for corrections if any through e-mail||2nd January 2021|
|Exercising Web Options for Phase – I (online)||3rd & 4th January 2021|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates (Phase-I) will be prepared Course wise and will be placed on the website||6th January 2021|
|Reporting at concerned college for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment receipt (Phase – I)||7th & 8th January 2021 Up To 4:00 PM|
|Exercising Options for Phase –II (online)||10th & 11th January 2021|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates (Phase-II) will be prepared Course wise and will be placed on the website||18th January 2021|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment receipt (Phase – II)||19th & 20th January 2021|
|Commencement of Class Work||Will be intimated later|
JNAFAU Seat Allotment 2020
JNAFAU Seat Allotment 2020 under National Integration Scheme will be purely on a merit (Rank) basis. The top rankers among all other state candidates will get the available seats.
Required Documents For JNAFAU FADEE Counselling 2020 Registration
The FADEE- 2020 qualified candidates have to scan and upload all the following original certificates for verification.
- Rank Card of Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination – 2020.
- SSC Pass Memo or it’s Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate/3 year Diploma.
- Study Certificates from 6th Class to 12th Class/ 3 Year Diploma (To establish local
area of the candidate) in case of candidate with institutionalized education.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)/ Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020 by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for Fine Arts and Design Admissions – 2020.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/ Diploma in Engineering in other States in India or from other Countries should produce an Equivalency Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
- Nativity/ Domicile Certificate from the concerned State Government (only for NIS Candidates)
Process To Register For JNAFAU 2020 Counselling
- Move to the official site of the Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture And Fine Arts University (JNAFAU), Hyderabad @ jnafau.ac.in.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the CLICK HERE TO REGISTRATION & UPLOADING OF CERTIFICATES FOR FADEE- 2020 link.
- Click on the link and it will be directed to another page.
- Later, you can find the Apply Online For Certificate Verification link.
- Press on it.
- Now, you can find the New Registration.
- Enter the registration details and hit on submit.
- The JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Registration will be done.
|JNAFAU Counselling 2020 – Important Link|
|To Register For JNAFAU Counselling 2020||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check JNAFAU Counselling Notification & Schedule||Click Here|
In case if candidates have any quires about the JNAFAU Counselling 2020 then they can leave a message in the comment box given below. And stay in touch with us at Freshers Now for all the latest updates.
JNAFAU Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Registration Dates?
JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Registration Dates are 18th To 22nd December 2020.
Where can I register for JNAFAU Counselling 2020?
Candidates can register for JNAFAU Counselling 2020 from the official site @ jnafau.ac.in.
In which mode the JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Registration will be conducted?
JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Registration will be conducted in Online mode.
Where can I pay the JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Fee?
Candidates can pay the JNAFAU Counselling 2020 Fee from the official site that is Online.