Jawaharlal Nehru University has recently released the JNU CEEB Notification 2019. And they have given all the information on their official notification. Furthermore, those who are willing to attend the JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (JNU CEEB) should focus on this page. Start applying for the JNU CEEB 2019 Notification online on the official site @ jnu.ac.in or ntajnu.nic.in. The end date to apply is 15th April 2019.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) conducts JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (JNU CEEB) to provide admissions for the deserved candidates in M.Tech in Biotechnology, M.Sc in Biotechnology, and M.V.Sc. Candidates can select the desired course they want to join and apply for that particular course. The Entrance Exam will be conducted on 27th To 30th May 2019, 31st May as Reserve Day. JNU CEEB Application Form 2019 has been released by National Testing Agency. So, all the eligible candidates need to check and apply on or before the end date. From the below sections, check the details eligibility criteria, registration process, application links, online application forms, application fee, etc.
You Can Also Check: JNU CEEB Syllabus
- 1 JNU CEEB Notification 2019 – Details
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria – JNU Combined Entrance Examination 2019
- 1.3 Jawaharlal Nehru University CEEB Fee 2019
- 1.4 JNU CEEB Exam Date 2019
- 1.5 Particulars To Be Filled In The JNU CEEB Online Application Form
- 1.6 How To Register For JNU CEEB Exam 2019
JNU CEEB Notification 2019 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Name Of The Examination||JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (JNU CEEB)|
|Date Of Written Exam||27th To 30th May 2019, 31st May as Reserve Day|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||15th March 2019|
|Notification ending date||15th April 2019|
|Official Website||jnu.ac.in or ntajnu.nic.in|
The above table gives an overview of the JNU CEEB Notification 2019. The major reason to furnish the table is to give the step by step procedure about the complete details of the JNU CEEB 2019. Moreover, we suggest the candidates check the below eligibility criteria for more information regarding the entrance test. From the above table, you can check the organization that is conducting the exam, date of the written test. Also, the notification release date, the notification ending date, and the details about the official web portal. Meanwhile, we know that the notification will be out soon. So, we are providing the latest and upcoming details from this article. Therefore, aspirants those who want to apply for the notification has to apply before the last date.
You Can Also Check: JNU CEEB Admit Card
Eligibility Criteria – JNU Combined Entrance Examination 2019
Both Indian and foreign nationals (Nepal) are eligible to apply for the JNU CEEB test.
Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree Programme with 50% marks from a recognized institute/ varsity with one of the following subjects – Medicine (in MBBS/ BDS) or BDS, Veterinary Science, Biology, Agriculture, Fishery Science, Pharmacy, Engineering/ Technology or B.Sc in Physician Assistance course. The final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
There is no age limit for the JNU CEEB exam 2019.
You Can Also Check: JNU CEEB Previous Question Papers
Jawaharlal Nehru University CEEB Fee 2019
|Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 2880|
|Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank|
JNU CEEB Exam Date 2019
So, the higher officials of Jawaharlal Nehru University are planning to release the JNU CEEB Notification 2019 in March 2019. Hence, aspirants can apply for this notification, as soon as the dates are available. Moreover, we will update you with the latest news in this article, as the officials release on their web portal. Therefore, stay tuned to our website and try to prepare well for the exam. Moreover, there is a lot of competition as a massive number of candidates are going to attend the exam. So, refer to the syllabus and previous question papers that we are providing in the upcoming articles.
You Can Also Check: JNU CEEB Result
Particulars To Be Filled In The JNU CEEB Online Application Form
Before beginning the process of filling the Online Application Form, please keep the following information ready with you:
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Type of Identification – Bank A/c Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other Govt ID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code
- Four cities for Centres of your choice
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate, if applicable
- A person with Disability (PWD) Certificate, if applicable
- E-mail address and Mobile Number of candidate
- Scanned images in JPG/ JPEG format only where the Photograph Of 10 KB To 200 KB and the digital signature Of 4 KB to 30 KB
How To Register For JNU CEEB Exam 2019
- So, you have to visit the official web portal of Jawaharlal Nehru University @ jnu.ac.in.
- As soon as possible, the homepage appears on the screen.
- Now, you have to find for JNU CEEB Notification 2019 on the home screen.
- So, click on the link.
- Immediately download the Official JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Notification 2019.
- Now, verify all the eligibility criteria details attentively.
- Eligible contenders can quickly click on the Online Application Form link.
- Upload the necessary documents along with a photograph and digital signature.
- Now, enter the details asked on the page.
- Pay an Exam Fee.
- Submit before the deadline.
- Also, don’t forget to take a print out for further usage.
To Apply For JNU CEEB Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online – JNU CEEB 2019: Click Here
Therefore, for more updates regarding JNU CEEB Notification 2019 stay tuned to our website Freshersnow.com.