JNU CEEB Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download: We have uploaded JNU CEEB Previous Year Question Papers in this article. Through this post, candidates can download course-wise and subject-wise JNU CEEB Previous Papers Pdf for free of cost. Aspirants can click on the links that we are attached to in the below sections. Moreover, we have collected the previous question papers from the official website @ jnu.ac.in.
Furthermore, the officials of the JNU will conduct the JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (JNU CEEB) for all the applied candidates. So, candidates can download them without any doubt. Hence, this is the right time to start your preparation. Apart from the CEEB Model Papers, we are also providing with the Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 in the coming sections of this page.
JNU CEEB Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Name Of The Examination||JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (JNU CEEB)|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
So, you can download the free JNU CEEB Previous Year Question Papers PDF’s for all courses from this article. Along with the JNU CEEB Model Papers, also, people are finding the necessary information. Therefore, we have included the most valuable details along with the JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Sample Question Papers. Now, beneath this article, we have equipped the individual links for various subjects. So, click on each link and download the JNU CEEB Old Papers. Moreover, you have to save them according to your convenience. Therefore, go to the below sections of this article, and get more details. Also, visit the official web portal of Jawaharlal Nehru University that is jnu.ac.in.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|JNU CEEB Notification|
|JNU CEEB Syllabus|
|JNU CEEB Admit Card|
|JNU CEEB Result|
JNU CEEB Exam Pattern 2020
M. Tech Exam Pattern
The time allocation for Entrance Examination will be of 3-hours duration consisting of Two Streams:
- Part A: Basic Engineering & Technology – at the undergraduate level
- Section B: Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths – at an undergraduate level
- Part C: Fundamental Life Sciences and Informatics – at 10+2 level
Life Science Stream:
- Part A: Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Immunology) – at postgraduate level
- Part B: Maths, Computer & Information Sciences – at 10 + 2 level.
- Part C: Chemistry/ Physics – at an undergraduate level
M.Sc Biotechnology Pattern: The time limit for the exam will be 3 hours divided into two parts.
- Part A: This an MCQ type of exam. And, 60 questions are present in the section. Each topic carries one mark. Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Also, there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. 1/2 mark will be deducted.
- Part B: There will be questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Genetics, and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. There will be 60 questions in these sections. Each question carries three marks. Total marks for Part B are 180 Marks. There will be negative marking. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology & M.V. Sc. Pattern: The time duration of the exam is 3 hours. And, it consists of two parts.
- Part A: This an MCQ type of exam. And, 60 questions will be present in the section. Each topic carries one mark. Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Also, there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. 1/2 mark will be deducted.
- Part B: There will be 100 questions out of which candidates have to attempt 60 questions. Each topic carries three marks. Also, there is negative marking. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Download JNU CEEB Previous Question Papers PDF’s
At last, we have attached JNU CEEB Previous Question Papers in PDF format. So, aspirants who are going to attend the JNU Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology can start downloading the JNU CEEB Previous Papers and start your preparation. And, the complete process of downloading the previous papers is for free of cost. Then what are you waiting for? Go and grab the model papers from the links given below. By solving more and more papers, you can better score more marks in the test.
Click Here to Download JNU CEEB Model Question Papers PDF
To Download JNU CEEB Previous Question Papers PDF: Click Here
Download JNU CEEB Model Papers PDF: Download
To Download JNU CEEB Old Papers PDF: Click Here
To Download JNU CEEB Question Papers PDF: Click Here
Download JNU CEEB Previous Papers PDF: Click Here
To Download JNU CEEB Past Year Papers PDF: Click Here
Therefore for more updates, about JNU CEEB Previous Year Question Papers keep visiting our website freshersnow.com.
JNU CEEB Previous Question Papers – Frequently Asked Questions
Does FreshersNow provide JNU CEEB Previous Papers?
Yes, FreshersNow provides JNU CEEB Previous Question Papers in PDF Format.
What is the mode of the JNU CEEB 2020 Exam?
The JNU CEEB Exam will be conducted online.
How many questions will be asked in the JNU CEEB 2020 Exam?
In Part A, there will be 60 questions. And Part B will be given 180 Questions.
What is the language of the JNU CEEB Question Paper?
The language of the JNU CEEB Question Paper is English.