Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019: As the Johnson Controls hiring B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Graduated Freshers, so candidates who have satisfied the Johnson Controls Eligibility Criteria 2019 can directly attend the Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 Drive on the scheduled period. Moreover, this Johnson Controls Recruitment Process will be for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Freshers role. Those who are seeking for the best chance to get placed in the IT Company must and should have to refer to this article.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 – Information
|Name Of The Company||Johnson Controls|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.E|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- The primary responsibility for this role is to support presales engineering for Building Automation System global projects as per country specific standards.
- Handling daily routine activities related to presales estimation support by preparing technical assessments. Basic knowledge about the bill of material preparation cost estimation to come up with a competitive bid.
- Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on-time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Building Automation Industry, BMS Design Engineering.
Johnson Controls Eligibility Criteria 2019
- BE/ ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary &
- Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems, etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations,
- Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators, etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACnet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols.
- Must be proficient in the wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals.
- Experience in the field of Automation (PLC programming/ SCADA).
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem-solving.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Their commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. They are committed to helping their customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
How You Will Do It?
- Review project inputs and specifications; should be able to capture the scope and understand the complete requirements of the project.
- Review MEP drawings, specification, SOP and identify HAVC equipment, dampers, and sensors.
- Preparation and participation for project kick-off/ review meetings with technical queries, compliance/ deviations log, risk logs and record minutes of the meeting.
- Preparation of Building Automation System network architecture
- Adherence to standard estimation process and guideline to select the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials, and services to come up with the optimum budget.
- Creation of bill of material, selection of sensors, control valves, dampers, airflow stations, controllers, etc.
- Ensure quality assurance, defect-free deliverables and on time deliveries.
- Ensure timesheet compliance with respect to entry and review for self.
Apply – Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019
Candidates can also visit the official site of the Johnson Controls @ johnsoncontrols.com. Then, they have to go to the Careers section. Or else, eligible aspirants can click on the below given link to apply straightforwardly for the Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019. Give all the required information and then apply carefully.
Online Registration Link For Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019: Apply Now
★ ★ Check IT Software Jobs ★ ★
Candidates who are ready to attend the Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 must and should have to click on the Online Registration Link as given here. To get all such notifications and updates, you all need to get in touch with our website @ Freshers Now.