Candidates who are fetching for the latest Freshers Jobs In Hyderabad must check the complete details of the JusticeTrax Walkin 2018 page. Furthermore, candidates who have the qualification either in the B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc can only attend the JusticeTrax Walkin Drive 2018. The schedule of the JusticeTrax Walkin Interview 2018 is from 15th December 2018 To 31st December 2018. So, attain the Dot Net Developer role to grow up your career with JusticeTrax IT Solutions Private Limited.
JusticeTrax Walkin 2018 – Overview
|Company Name||JusticeTrax IT Solutions Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Dot Net Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
- Candidate with good academics from B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech courses (65% and above).
- All the attending aspirants should have a bit of Business Analysis Skills.
- Aspirants should be fluent in English
- Candidate should be proficient in logic & analytical reasoning and should have familiarity with Data Structures.
- Candidate should have good communication skills (both written and oral).
Good to have hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- NET Framework with C# or better.
- ASP.NET WebForms & ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Team Foundation Server(TFS) or VSS or Git or any other.
- WCF or the ASP.NET MVC Web API.
- Databases like SQL Server 2012 or better or any other No SQL/ RDBMS.
- WinForms/ WPF with MVVM.
- Know-how on Agile Methodology.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Since 1995, JusticeTrax has produced a suite of products geared specifically toward the law enforcement and forensic community. Over the years, their applications have gained increasing acceptance among city, county, state and federal law enforcement agencies. Furthermore, their applications are designed by forensic scientists and are the most comprehensive case management tools available. JusticeTrax employees respect our customers and acknowledge the significance of the roles they fulfill to protect our society.
With installations ranging from small, single-site laboratories of five users, to extremely large multi-site installations with 500+ users, the company team is honored to serve some of the most sophisticated crime laboratories in North America, Australia, the Caribbean, and the Middle East. Moreover, JusticeTrax is a leading developer of software tools for forensic labs and provides information services for law enforcement agencies worldwide.
Particulars Of JusticeTrax Walkin Drive 2018
- Walkin Date: 15th December 2018 To 31st December 2018
- Interview Timings: 11:00 AM Onwards
- Venue Of JusticeTrax Walkin Interview 2018: JusticeTrax IT Solutions Private Limited, 103, South Wing, 1st Floor, Krishe Sapphire,
Madhapur – 500081
Opp: Madhapur Metro Station
- Recruiter Name: T.Suresh Kumar
Mandatory Documents For JusticeTrax Walkin In Hyderabad
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies during the JusticeTrax Walkin In Hyderabad 2018.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
Also, You Can View The Other Company Walkins
Bookmark our FreshersNow page for more information and updates of the JusticeTrax Walkin Interview 2018. And also you can comment us for any query under the below section.