KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020 @ kdrb.kerala.gov.in | LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Posts Exam Date: The officials of the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) are planning to release the KDRB Hall Ticket 2020 for the LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Posts in the month of February 2020 (Tentative). And eligible candidates of the examination must and should get their valid KDRB LDC Admit Card 2020 with the help of this page. Get all the details of the KDRB LDC Exam Date, the latest KDRB Selection Process 2020 from the below sections.
- 1 KDRB Hall Ticket 2020 – LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer
KDRB Hall Ticket 2020 – LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer
|KDRB Hall Ticket 2020 | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)|
|Post Name||LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Posts|
|Total Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Exam Date||February 2020 – Tentative|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2020 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Kerala DRB Selection Process 2020
The officials of the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) decided to hire talented candidates through the announced KDRB LDC Selection Process 2020. So, check the kdrb.kerala.gov.in Selection Process and then move for the preparation accordingly.
- Written Examination
Information Present On KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents Required For KDRB LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Exam
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Instructions To The Candidates
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their KDRB Hall Ticket 2020 in the examination hall.
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Downloading Steps For KDRB Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are facing issues while downloading the KDRB LDC Admit Card 2020 from the official site need to check the below-given steps.
- Initially, candidates need to go to the official site of the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) @ kdrb.kerala.gov.in.
- Then, the home page of the organization is opened.
- Scroll down to the home page and then observe the Latest Updates section.
- And now, check for the direct link that refers to KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020 download.
- Click on that link and you can see the page like below.
- Then enter the valid credentials like the User Name, Password, and Captcha code.
- Sign in to the page to access your KDRB LDC Admit Card 2020.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it.
- Keep it safe with you and don’t forget to carry it to the examination hall.
To Download KDRB Hall Ticket 2020: Click Here – Link will be activated in the month of February 2020
★ ★ Get More Test Admit Cards ★ ★
Got all the detailed information of the KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020? then, check and keep in touch with us only on our Freshers Now. So that you can be updated with the current news.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will KDRB LDC Hall Ticket Releases?
KDRB LDC Hall Ticket expected to be released in February 2020.
What is the KDRB LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Posts Exam Date?
KDRB LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Posts Exam will be conducted in the month of February 2020. We will provide the exact date on this page after the official announcement.
Where can I download KDRB Admit Card?
Candidates can download the KDRB Admit Card from Freshers Now. Also, get from the official site.
What else should I carry to the exam centre along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID etc…