KEAM 2020 Notification @ cee-kerala.org | Application Correction (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants who had registered for the KEAM 2020 Exam can now get the changes needed in the Application Form. The officials of the CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala) started the KEAM 2020 Application Correction from 11th May 2020. So, aspirants who want to edit the Online Form can modify the details till 25th May 2020. Candidates are suggested to log in to the account and check the profile and get the changes needed in the Application Form. And the KEAM 2020 Exam for Paper I & II is going to be held on 16th July 2020.
New Update: CEE Kerala officials started the online editing of the KEAM 2020 Application Form on 11th May 2020. And also KEAM 2020 Exam is scheduled for 16th July 2020.
KEAM is shortly known as Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) Entrance Examination. It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
- 1 KEAM 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 KEAM 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered at KEAM
- 4 Duration Of Above Mentioned Courses
- 5 KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 KEAM 2020 Application Fee
- 7 KEAM 2020 Exam Centres
- 8 Category Wise – Seat Reservation
- 9 Documents – KEAM 2020 Application Form
- 10 Steps To Fill KEAM 2020 Application Form Online
- 11 KEAM 2020 Admit Card
- 12 KEAM 2020 Syllabus
- 13 KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
- 14 KEAM 2020 Result
- 15 KEAM 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
KEAM 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Authority||CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|Name Of The Examination||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM)|
|Date Of Application||1st February 2020|
|End Date To Submit Online Form||29th February 2020|
|Application Correction Dates||11th May 2020 To 25th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Agriculture Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|KEAM Admit Card|
|KEAM Previous Papers|
|KEAM Seat Allotment Result|
|KEAM Answer Key|
KEAM 2020 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||31st January 2020|
|Starting Date For Registration||1st February 2020 (Available Now)|
|End Date To Submit Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Application Correction Dates||11th May 2020 To 25th May 2020|
|Last date to upload rectified documents or certificates||31st May 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||16th July 2020|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
Courses Offered at KEAM
- For B.Tech: Agricultural Engineering, Food Engineering, Dairy Science, and Technology, B.Arch.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Agriculture and Forestry Courses
- Veterinary Course: AH & B.V.Sc. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry).
- B.Sc. Hons (Ag) (Bachelor of Science-Agriculture), and B.Sc. Hons (Forestry) (Bachelor of Science-Forestry).
- Fisheries Course: B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science).
Duration Of Above Mentioned Courses
- For B.Tech: 4 years (8 Semester).
- For BAMS, MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BUMS: 4½ years.
- B.Tech, B.Sc (Hons) Agri, Forestry, BFSc: 4 years.
- B.Arch: 5 years (10 Sems).
- B.V.Sc & A.H: 5 years.
- And For BSMS: 5 years.
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Therefore, each and every candidate have to meet the standard eligibility criteria.
- Those who are not meet the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to attempt the examination.
- Indian citizens are eligible for KEAM Admission 2020, and also, Persons of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible.
- And also, aspirants should have completed their HSC of Kerala or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Moreover, the candidate’s age should be 17 years.
- The applicants will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I and Non-Keralite Category II for admission.
- There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2020.
- And also, candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics, Chemistry.
- Hence, postulants if you want to take admission into the B.Tech programs under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges, or Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, etc.
- Moreover, the candidates must have an aggregate of 45% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
KEAM 2020 Application Fee
Moreover, applicants, who are applying for KEAM 2020 have to know the Application Fee. Must check in this section to know the details. Therefore, applicants have to pay the following amount by Online Payment. Through the Credit card or Debit Card or Net Banking or E-challan.
|a) Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|b) Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both (a) and (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For ‘Dubai’ as exam center||Rs. 12,000 extra||Rs. 12,000 extra|
KEAM 2020 Exam Centres
The Entrance Exam of KEAM 2020 will be held across 18 cities across India and Dubai. Therefore, candidates who are filling the application form must check this section carefully. While applying, the candidates will be able to choose the exam center according to their convenience.
- New Delhi
Category Wise – Seat Reservation
|Category||Percentage of Seats|
Documents – KEAM 2020 Application Form
- Print out of the filled application form of KEAM 2020.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Original Course Certificate or Self Attested Copy of Mark List.
- And also, Original Nativity Certificate.
- Any valid ID Proof.
- Original Income Certificate (if applicable)
- And also, Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Latest passport size photos.
Steps To Fill KEAM 2020 Application Form Online
- If candidates want to fill the KEAM Application form in online mode, first of all, the candidate has to register.
- System generated application number will be available to the candidates after the completion of registration of KEAM 2020.
- And also, aspirants have to upload scanned images of the passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Moreover, the images have to be uploaded as per the specified requirements.
- After that, the candidates have to fill all personal, and also academic qualification details.
- Therefore, check all the full details once, and submit the KEAM application form 2020.
- After submission of the KEAM application form, the aspirants will be able to pay the application fees.
- Therefore, the payment of application fees can be done online (like a credit card, debit card, net banking, NEFT).
- Otherwise through offline mode (e-challan).
- If candidates unable to pay the application fee their application will be rejected.
- Hence, after completion of the entire process, candidates should take a print out of the filled application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy and keep it safe.
Therefore, if candidates are applying online, they have to take a print of the online filled application form and send it through speed post/ registered post. Hence the application form has to be sent with required certificates enclosed in an envelope.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
KEAM 2020 Prospectus PDF: Check Here
To Check KEAM 2020 Notification: Check Here
To Submit Online KEAM 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Closed)
KEAM 2020 Candidate Login | Application Correction: Click Here (Available Now)
KEAM 2020 Application Correction Notice: Click Here
KEAM 2020 Exam Date Notice: Click Here
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
As per the latest notification, the officials of the CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala) has postponed the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) to 16th July 2020. We expect the admit card will be released in July 2020 tentatively. So, all the candidates can check this page to know the latest updates of the KEAM Hall Ticket. So, we have provided the direct link below.
Check KEAM 2020 Admit Card Here
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
Candidates should cover subjects like Physics & Chemistry, Maths. There are two papers in the test. Moreover, you can start preparing for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) by downloading the KEAM 2020 Syllabus PDF through the direct link provided below.
Check KEAM 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
The Engineering Entrance Exam Paper consists of two papers. Each paper has 120 questions. The question paper will be multiple-choice questions. The time duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. There will be negative marking. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions. So, candidates should know the pattern of the test before appearing for the KEAM Exam.
KEAM 2020 Result
The results for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) will be released by the officials of the CEE Kerala. The result date is to be announced by the officials. So, keep checking this page or the link attached below to know the latest update.
Check KEAM 2020 Result Here
Therefore, we hope all the data on this page about the KEAM Notification 2020 is helpful for people. Furthermore, information checks our site freshersnow.com daily.
KEAM 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the KEAM 2020 Application Form be available?
The KEAM 2020 Application Form is released on 1st February 2020.
How to apply for KEAM 2020?
To apply for KEAM 2020, you have to visit the official site @ http://www.cee-kerala.org/ Or FreshersNow.Com to apply directly.
What is the KEAM Exam Date?
Paper I, Paper-II Exam will be conducted by the officials on 16th July 2020.
Can I edit the KEAM 2020 Application Form?
Yes, aspirants can edit the KEAM 2020 Application Form from 11th May 2020 To 25th May 2020 using candidate login.