KEAM Notification 2020 @ cee-kerala.org | Exam Date (OUT), Eligibility: KEAM is shortly known as Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) Entrance Examination. It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. And the notification will be released tentatively on 3rd February 2020. The KEAM exam is held in various cities across the country. The direct link to apply for KEAM 2020 is attached to the end of this page. And we will update the link when there is an official announcement.
Update: CEE Kerala officials have announced the KEAM 2020 Exam Date. So, check this page to get the latest information.
Candidates who qualify the Entrance Exam will get admissions into various courses in Dental, Architecture, Engineering, Agriculture, or Medical fields. The last date to submit the KEAM Application Form 2020 is 4th March 2020 (Tentative). As per the latest notice, the officials of the CEE Kerela had released the exam date. The Paper I Exam will be conducted on 20th April 2020. The Paper-II exam is scheduled for 21st April 2020.
- 1 KEAM Notification 2020 – Overview
KEAM Notification 2020 – Overview
|Conducting Authority||CEE Government Of Kerala|
|Name Of The Examination||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM)|
|Date Of Application||3rd February 2020 (Tentative)|
|End Date To Submit Online Form||4th March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Level Of Examination||State Level|
|Exam Date (Announced)||20th, 21st April 2020|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exam, Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, Medical|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Download KEAM Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|KEAM Admit Card|
|Check KEAM Result|
|Check KEAM Seat Allotment Result|
|KEAM Answer Key|
|Starting Date For Registration||3rd February 2020 (Tentative)|
|End Date To Submit Application Form||4th March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||16th April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||Paper I: 20th April 2020 | Paper II: 21st April 2020 – Announced|
|Result||21st May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Counseling Dates||13th June 2020 To 8th August 2020 (Tentative)|
Courses Offered at KEAM
- For B.Tech: Agricultural Engineering, Food Engineering, Dairy Science, and Technology, B.Arch.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Agriculture and Forestry Courses
- Veterinary Course: AH & B.V.Sc. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry).
- B.Sc. Hons (Ag) (Bachelor of Science-Agriculture), and B.Sc. Hons (Forestry) (Bachelor of Science-Forestry).
- Fisheries Course: B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science).
Duration Of Above Mentioned Courses
- For B.Tech: 4 years (8 Semester).
- For BAMS, MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BUMS: 4½ years.
- B.Tech, B.Sc (Hons) Agri, Forestry, BFSc: 4 years.
- B.Arch: 5 years (10 Sems).
- B.V.Sc & A.H: 5 years.
- And For BSMS: 5 years.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Therefore, each and every candidate have to meet the standard eligibility criteria.
- Those who are not meet the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to attempt the examination.
- Indian citizens are eligible for KEAM Admission 2020, and also, Persons of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible.
- And also, aspirants should have completed their HSC of Kerala or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Moreover, the candidate’s age should be 17 years.
- The applicants will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I and Non-Keralite Category II for admission.
- There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2020.
- And also, candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics, Chemistry.
- Hence, postulants if you want to take admission into the B.Tech programs under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges, or Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, etc.
- Moreover, the candidates must have an aggregate of 45% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
KEAM Application Fee Details
Moreover, applicants, who are applying for KEAM 2020 have to know the Application Fee. Must check in this section to know the details. Therefore, applicants have to pay the following amount by Online Payment. Through the Credit card or Debit Card or Net Banking or E-challan.
|a) Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|b) Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both (a) and (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For ‘Dubai’ as exam center||Rs. 12,000 extra||Rs. 12,000 extra|
KEAM Exam Centres
The Entrance Exam of KEAM 2020 will be held across 18 cities across India and Dubai. Therefore, candidates who are filling the application form must check this section carefully. While applying, the candidates will be able to choose the exam center according to their convenience.
- New Delhi
Category Wise – Seat Reservation
|Category||Percentage of Seats|
KEAM Application Form 2020
The KEAM online application form will release on the official website. While filling the KEAM application form, the candidates had to make sure that they fill correct and valid details. Therefore, applicants have to submit the filled application form hard copy along with the other required documents to the Office of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations.
- Print out of the filled application form of KEAM 2020.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Original Course Certificate or Self Attested Copy of Mark List.
- And also, Original Nativity Certificate.
- Any valid ID Proof.
- Original Income Certificate (if applicable)
- And also, Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Latest passport size photos.
Steps To Fill KEAM 2020 Application Form
- If candidates want to fill the KEAM Application form in online mode, first of all, the candidate has to register.
- System generated application number will be available to the candidates after the completion of registration of KEAM 2020.
- And also, aspirants have to upload scanned images of the passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Moreover, the images have to be uploaded as per the specified requirements.
- After that, the candidates have to fill all personal, and also academic qualification details.
- Therefore, check all the full details once, and submit the KEAM application form 2020.
- After submission of the KEAM application form, the aspirants will be able to pay the application fees.
- Therefore, the payment of application fees can be done online (like a credit card, debit card, net banking, NEFT).
- Otherwise through offline mode (e-challan). If
- candidate unable to pay the application fee their application will be rejected.
- Hence, after completion of the entire process, candidates should take a print out of the filled application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy and keep it safe.
Therefore, if candidates are applying online, they have to take a print of the online filled application form and send it through speed post/ registered post. Hence the application form has to be sent with required certificates enclosed in an envelope.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
To Check KEAM 2020 Notification: Check Here – Link Will Be Activated On 3rd February 2020
Check KEAM 2020 Exam Date Notice PDF: Click Here – Available Now
Therefore, we hope all the data on this page about the KEAM Notification 2020 is helpful for people. Furthermore, information checks our site Freshersnow.com daily.