KEE 2020 Notification @ karunya.edu – Application Form, Exam Date (Out): To provide the admissions for all UG Courses of Engineering, Science and Arts Fields, the officials of the Karunya Institute of Science and Technology will conduct the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) from 22nd July 2020 To 26th July 2020. So, candidates who are seeking admissions into UG Courses, they have to check this page to get the details as the Provisional admissions are ongoing. The Online Registration process had started on 15th November 2019. You can easily apply for KEE 2020 through the direct link attached below.
Latest Update: The Karunya Entrance Examination Dates are released. Aspirants can attend KEE 2020 from 22nd To 26th July 2020.
Also, the last date to submit your KEE 2020 Application Form is 15th April 2020. Make a note that the link given below is activated as the officials made the online application available. Go through the complete page and get the information.
- 1 KEE 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 KEE 2020 Important Dates
- 3 Offered Undergraduate Programmes
- 4 KEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Application Fee | Karunya Entrance Examination
- 6 KEE 2020 Exam Date
- 7 Selection Process – Undergraduate Admissions
- 8 Details Mentioned On KEE 2020 Application Form
- 9 How To Register For KEE 2020 Online?
- 10 KEE 2020 Admit Card
- 11 KEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 KEE 2020 Syllabus
- 13 KEE 2020 Result
- 14 KEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
KEE 2020 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Karunya Institute of Science and Technology (KITS)|
|Exam Name||Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE)|
|Starting Date||15th November 2019|
|Last date to receive online application form (For B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Honors) Agriculture Programs)||15th April 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Engineering Exams, Arts Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Purpose Of Exam||To provide the admissions for all UG Courses of Engineering, Science and Arts Fields|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|KEE 2020 Admit Card|
|KEE Previous Question Papers|
KEE 2020 Important Dates
|Events||UG Courses – KEE Dates|
|Online Application Process||15th November 2019|
|Last Date To Submit KEE Application Form||15th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||July (Tentative)|
|Karunya Entrance Examination – 2020 (KEE – 2020) (For B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Honors) Agriculture Programs)||22nd July 2020 To 26th July 2020|
|Result Declaration||1st Week Of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of PG Application||30th June 2020|
Offered Undergraduate Programmes
- B.Tech: Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering(Specialization in Artificial Intelligence), Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Data Analytics), Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering (Specialization in IoT), B.Tech, B.Tech Food Processing and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc: B.Sc (Honors) Agriculture, Information Security, and Digital Forensics, B.Sc. Chemistry, Physics and Nano Science (Triple Major), Data Science and Analytics, Forensic Science
- B.A: B.A Criminology, Media and Communication
- B.Com: B.Com. Banking and Capital Markets, Financial Technologies
KEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the National & Foreign candidates are eligible to apply for KEE 2020.
An aspirant should not be more than 21 years of age as on 1st July 2020.
- For all B.Tech Program (expect Biotechnology & Food Processing Technology) – Candidate who has passed the Class 12th Exam with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics can apply for KEE.
- For B.Sc. Agriculture – Should have passed class 12th with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ Agriculture (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology) with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Biotechnology & Food Processing Technology – Those who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science with 60% marks OR have completed class 12th exam with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for these courses.
- For B.Sc. Horticulture – Should have passed class 12th with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC Forestry/ Inter Agriculture (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology) with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the twelve exams.
Application Fee | Karunya Entrance Examination
Candidates can pay the fee offline or online. The fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore.’
|Indian candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Foreign candidates||USD 250|
KEE 2020 Exam Date
The Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) is going to be conducted by the Karunya Institute of Science and Technology (KITS) from 22nd July 2020 To 26th July 2020. So, remember the KEE 2020 Exam Date and then complete revising for the entrance exam.
Selection Process – Undergraduate Admissions
The admission for all UG courses of Engineering, Science, and Arts is considered based on merit. The candidates will be admitted to each program based on Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE-2020) only for B.TECH/ B.Sc. Agriculture and Higher Secondary Score. However, Provisional Admission for 2020 can be done from a date which will be intimated soon. The admission will be confirmed to a candidate after receiving his / her original certificates as per the eligibility norms of the Institution.
Details Mentioned On KEE 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s name, as per class X mark sheet
- Date of birth
- City/ Town
- State/ Province
- Blood group
- Door no./ Street
- Phone number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Class XII register number
- Name of the state where candidates are studying/ studied class XII
- Class XII examination Board
- Year of qualifying class XII
- Name of three exam centers as per candidates’ preference
How To Register For KEE 2020 Online?
The Candidates can send their online Application and secure Admission in a Course easily and transparently on Merit by following the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates must and should have to visit the official site @ karunya.edu.
- After that, the home page of the organization will appear on the screen.
- Go to the UG Admissions section, you can see the link that is highlighted as “Apply Online”.
- Click on it and submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) online about the course you would like to pursue at Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS).
- Once the EOI is received, you will get an acknowledgment SMS and email from KITS indicating the Application No. and passcode to apply online.
- Go on with your Application Number and passcode, you can submit your application @ADMISSIONS PORTAL LOGIN.
- Provisional Admission with the course of your choice can be obtained on making an initial payment.
- Once the payment is effected successfully, you will get a confirmation SMS and email to download your Provisional Admission Order from the Admission Portal.
- However, the final admission for B.Tech. courses/ B.Sc. Agriculture will be confirmed based on the marks scored in Karunya Entrance Examination and HSC marks.
- Now, cross-check all your details provided in the KEE 2020 Application Form.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
- Also, make sure that you are submitting the form on or before the last date.
To Check & Download KEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
Register Online For KEE 2020: Click Here – Active Now
KEE 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants can check on our article to get the direct link of the KEE 2020 Admit Card. As the KEE 2020 Exam is scheduled from 22nd July 2020 To 26th July 2020. So aspirants need to download the KEE 2020 Admit card which can be released in July 2020 tentatively. So have a look at the below link and download the Admit Card.
Download KEE 2020 Admit Card Here
KEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The KEE 2020 Exam pattern for the B.Tech course will be 60 Mins of time duration with a total of 100 marks. There is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks. And each question will be given 1 mark each. For the B.Sc agriculture course, the Exam will be of 60 Mins and the total marks are also 100 marks with a negative marking of 0.25 Marks.
KEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates need to check the KEE 2020 Syllabus while preparing. So that aspirants need to have a quick view of the subjects asked for the Exam. So have a look at the below link and garb the details about the Syllabus.
Download KEE 2020 Syllabus Here
KEE 2020 Result
Aspirants can also get the details about the KEE 2020 Result. Well, the officials will be releasing the KEE 2020 Result in August 2020 tentatively. So be alert and check the Result which states the details of the next process.
We hope that all the candidates have got the complete information regarding KEE 2020 Notification from this page. To get all such notifications, you must follow or bookmark our Freshers Now site.
KEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application fee for KEE Entrance Exam?
Candidates can pay the fee either offline or online, DD. For Indian candidates, Rs. 1000 should be paid. And for Foreign candidates, USD 250 should be paid.
When was KEE Registration started?
KEE Registration Process had started on 15th November 2019.
When will the Karunya Institute of Science and Technology (KITS) conduct KEE Exam?
The officials had released the exam date. And the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) will be conducted from 22nd July 2020 To 26th July 2020.
What is the official site to apply for KEE 2020?
The official site to apply for KEE 2020 is karunya.edu.