Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 @ kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in | Online KVS Admission Form, Revised Guidelines, Class 1-12 Eligibility, Dates: Are you willing to get join the Kendriya Vidyalaya? And want to know about the Online KVS Admission 2020 Details? Then from this page, you will get the full details of the Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020 Admissions. Moreover, Online registration for class-1 is started from 20th July 2020 To 7th August 2020.
Latest Update: The merit list for Class 1 admission List Released On 10th August 2020. So, check the link given below.
On this page, we are providing you with the details of the Eligibility, Documents required and Application process of the Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020 in a detailed manner. Go through this page for more details of admissions into Kendriya Vidyalaya. As we have provided the direct link to apply for the KVS Admission 2020, you can easily apply for the admission. And make a note that the direct link will be active when the officials make the application form active. Candidates should stay tuned with this page to get the latest details.
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – Details
- 2 KVS Admission Notice 2020
- 3 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Priority Of Seats Allotment of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2020
- 5 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – Important Dates
- 6 Reservation Criteria
- 7 Documents Required For Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020
- 8 KVS Admission 2020 – Age Limit
- 9 Process Of KVS Admission 2020 Application Form Submission
- 10 How To Check KV Admission List 2020-21 online?
- 11 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – Details
|Provided by||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Admission Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Online registration for class-1||20th July 2020|
|Last date for registration for class-1||7th August 2020 (till 7 PM)|
|Eligible For||Children of Government Employees|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Purpose Of Scheme||To provide a good education for Children for Gov Employees.|
|Admission Portal||www.kvsonlineadmission.in/ kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
KVS Admission Notice 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are seeking to apply for KVS Admission 2020 must and should have to check the qualifying criteria from the below-given details. Only candidates who satisfy the criteria, they can only have the chance to apply for KV Admission 2020.
Priority Of Seats Allotment of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2020
KV seats are divided into five categories
- The first preference is the child of central govt employees.
- The second preference is for the army and ex-army man child.
- The third preference is for state government employees.
- The fourth preference is for the single girl child quota.
- The fifth preference is for private or self-employed.
In defense/central and state government jobs there are priorities
- First preference for children of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- Second preference for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen child.
- Third preference for children of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- Fourth preference to transferable state government employees.
- Fifth preference to the child of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last preference to children any (also foreigners can get) only if seats are vacant.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – Important Dates
|Release of admission guidelines||13th July 2020|
|Release of admission advertisement||17th July 2020|
|Online KVS registration for class-1||20th July 2020|
|Last date for registration for class-1||7th August 2020 (till 7 PM)|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1||1st List – Released On 10th August 2020|
2nd List – 24th August 2020 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||26th August 2020|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – 31st August 2020|
Registration –31st August to 5th September 2020
Admission – 7th September to 11th September 2020
|Registration for class-2 onwards (except class-XI)||20th July 2020|
|KVS Last date of registration class 2-8||25th July 2020|
|Display of selection list for class-2 onwards||29th July 2020 (4:00 PM)|
|Admission to class-2 onwards||30th July 2020|
|Last date for admission (except for 11)||7th August 2020|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- 11||Within a week after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-11||Within 2 weeks after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if the seat remains vacant after the admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-11||15th September 2020|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of society||25%|
Documents Required For Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020
- Candidate’s Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- For Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament, Proof of relationship.
- For Grandchildren of KVS employees, Proof of relationship.
- Candidate’s Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC/ BPL)
- Certificate of disability/ handicapped
- Parents Retirement Certificate for UDE (Uniformed Defense Employees).
- Certificates of a number of transfers.
KVS Admission 2020 – Age Limit
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March 2020 in the academic year in which the Online KVS Admission 2020 is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
Moreover, the minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) in various classes are given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
Process Of KVS Admission 2020 Application Form Submission
- Just visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya School which you are willing to join.
- Take the Application which is free of cost.
- Fill the Application form.
- Then, submit it with the required Documents in the School.
Direct Link To Fill, Submit Online Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
KVS Admission Notice PDF: Click Here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Important Dates: Check Here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Revised Guidelines 2020-21 PDF: Click Here (Released On 13th July 2020)
Intimation Letter Regarding Admission Guidelines 2020-21: Click Here (Available Now)
How To Check KV Admission List 2020-21 online?
- Visit the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) @ kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the “About KVS” tab.
- Now click on ‘directories’.
- After that, click on the Region-Ziets tab.
- The list of KV’s will get displayed on your screens.
- Click on the respective KV school website.
- Candidates can now check the admission list as per the region.
- Download the KVS admission merit list for class 1 in PDF format.
Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1: Click Here (Available Now)
We hope that the above description of Admission is informative. And to get day-to-day updates of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2020, follow us on Freshers Now.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to submit the KVS Admission Application Form?
To fill and submit the online KVS Admission 2020 Application Form, you have to visit the official site @ https://kvsonlineadmission.in/. Or else, check freshersnow.com to submit your online form directly.
What is the application fee to apply for KVS Admission 2020?
No fee is involved for filling KVS online admission form.
Who can apply for KVS Admission 2020?
Central govt employees ward, Army & Ex-Army Man Child. Govt Employees, Single Girl Child Quota, Private Or Self Employed Personnel can apply for Online KVS Admission 2020.
What are the documents required for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
Candidate’s Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I. For Grandchildren of KVS employees, of PSU employees and Members of Parliament, Proof of relationship. Candidate’s Residence Certificate, Caste certificate (SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC/ BPL), Certificate of disability/ handicapped. Certificates of the number of transfers.