Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme 2020 | Low Interest Rate Loans for Rural Women: To Avoid the Exploitation of poor people by the Loan Sharks in the name of financial assistance, Kerala State Government has launched this new Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme in 2018. Under this project, the Kerala State Government is providing micro credits from the nearest cooperative bank to eligible beneficiaries, especially women, who would be able to receive them easily. This article explains about this Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme 2020 such as the Benefits, Eligibility, Application Process, Etc.,
Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme 2020|
|Announced by||Kerala State government|
|Benefits||Loan at low interest rate|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Beneficiaries||Rural women of Kerala state|
Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme Objectives
- The Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan scheme works for the improvement of the poor people in the Kerala villages.
- The main aim of the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan scheme to help the rural people financially by providing monetary assistance by way of loans at a low-interest rate.
- The Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan scheme will promote the banks i.e., cooperative banks in the state.
- The Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan scheme also protects women by providing financial assistance to the people who are fighting against poverty.
Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Eligibility Criteria
- In order to avail of the benefit of the loan, the applicant must be a resident of a rural area of Kerala.
- Under the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan scheme the rural, special attention will be given to financially underprivileged women.
- The applicants need to have a bank account because the loan money will be credited into an applicant’s personal account.
- The process of Kudumbahashree will be chosen on the basis of the credibility and working ability of the candidates.
How to Apply for Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme?
- You need to contact the nearest cooperative bank in order to come under the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme.
- You have to submit your identification proof documents like voter ID card, ration card, passport picture, etc., and the information related to documents will be available at the nearest cooperative bank.
- In order to get the credit, the applicant needs to provide an account number and other personal details.
- To get the loan amount the women who fall under the Kudumbashree unit need to show proof.
- It has been one year that the scheme is enforced for the public good.
- The nearest cooperative bank provides the micro-credits to the women of the state who lives in the poverty line or below the poverty line.
- Up to an amount of 10 lakh rupees allotted for the Kudumbashree unit by the state government of Kerala. Now throughout the state, the scheme is applicable in all the rural areas.
Freshers Now team has tried to provide clear details about Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme 2020. To get updated about various other Government Schemes, do not forget to check our site regularly.
Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme?
The Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme is a Loan Scheme launched by the Kerala State Government. Through the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme, the applicants will get the micro credits from the Cooperative Banks.
Who is eligible for the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme?
The residents of rural areas of Kerala and economically underprivileged women will get the benefits of the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme.
What is the mode of application for the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme?
The candidates can apply for the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme by submitting the application form along with the required details in the Cooperative Bank.
What is the benefit of the Kerala Muttathe Mulla Loan Scheme?
The applicants will get a loan from the Cooperative Banks to overcome their poverty.