Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Looking for Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Syllabus 2022? Start your preparation with the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 given in this page. And, also include the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2022 in the preparation process which helps the aspirants in having complete knowledge on the marking scheme, etc., Accordingly, it helps the candidates to get qualified among all the applied candidates. So, exam-appearing candidates must refer to the complete details of the Kerala PSC Tahsildar 2022 Syllabus provided in this page. Moreover, get the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 PDF with just giving a small click on the given links.
The Written Examination will be conducted for about 100 Marks. There will be questions related to the subjects, General Knowledge, History, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Kerala – Governance and System of Administration, Life Science and Public Health, Physics, Chemistry, Arts, Literature, Culture, Sports, Current Affairs, Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability and Reasoning, General English, Regional Language (Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil). The Time Duration of the Examination is 1 Hour 30 Minutes. And, the questions is of multiple choice objective type questions. Go through the below sections to get more detailed Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2022.
- 1 Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 – Details
- 2 Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2022
- 3 Download Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 PDF
- 3.1 General Knowledge: History
- 3.2 Geography
- 3.3 Economics
- 3.4 Indian Constitution
- 3.5 Kerala Governance and System of Administration
- 3.6 Life Science and Public Health
- 3.7 Physics
- 3.8 Chemistry
- 3.9 Arts, Sports, Literature and Culture
- 3.10 Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability and Reasoning, Simple Arithmetic
- 3.11 Mental Ability & Reasoning
- 3.12 General English
- 3.13 Regional Language
- 3.14 Special Topic
Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2022
Check out the detailed Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2022 from the following table. Aspirants can make use of the details provided in the table that is the subjects, and the marking scheme. Gather complete information related to the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 and the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2022 from the official website as well as the current page. And, hence get ready for the examination.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|Indian Constitution||8 marks|
|Kerala – Governance and System of Administration||5 marks|
|Life Science and Public Health||4 marks|
|Arts, Literature, Culture, Sports||4 marks|
|Current Affairs||8 marks|
|Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability, and Reasoning||10 Marks|
|General English||10 Marks|
|Regional Language (Malayalam, Kannada,|
|Special Topics||20 Marks|
|Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
Download Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 PDF
Check out the subject wise Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 topics given down here. Accordingly, download the Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 PDF from the below section. And, it helps the aspirants in gaining complete knowledge and making the highest scores in the examination.
General Knowledge: History
- KERALA – Arrival of Europeans – Contributions of Europeans- History of Travancore from Marthanda Varma to Sree Chithirathirunnal- Social and Religious Reform movement- National movement in Kerala- Literary Sources of Kerala History- United Kerala Movement- Political and Social History of Kerala after 1956.
- INDIA – Political History- Establishment of the British- First War of Independence – Formation of INC- Swadeshi Movement- Social Reform movement- Newspapers – Literature and Arts during the freedom struggle – Independence Movement & Mahathma Gandhi – India’s independent – Post independent period – State reorganization – Development in Science, Education, and Technology – Foreign policy.
- WORLD – Great Revolution in England- American War of Independence – French Revolution- Russian Revolution – Chinese Revolution- Political History after Second World War- UNO and other International Organizations
- Basics of Geography – Earth Structure – Atmosphere, Rocks, Landforms, Pressure Belt and Winds, Temperature and Seasons, Global Issues- Global Warming- Various forms of Pollution, Maps- Topographic Maps and Signs, Remote Sensing – Geographic Information System, Oceans and its various movements – Continents, – Nations and their specific features.
- INDIA – Physiography- States and its features, Northern Mountain Region, Rivers, Northern Great Plain, Peninsular Plateau, Coastal Plain, Climate – Natural Vegetation – Agriculture – Minerals and Industries- Energy Sources, Transport system – Road- Water- Railways- Air.
- Kerala – Physiography- Districts and its features – Rivers- Climate – Natural Vegetation – Wild life – Agriculture and research centers – Minerals and Industries – Energy Sources – Transport system – Road – Water- Railway- Air
- India: Economy, Five Year Plans, New Economic Reforms, Planning Commission and Niti Aayog, Financial Institutions, Agriculture – Major Crops, Green Revolution, Minerals. Direct and indirect taxes in India, GST in Indiarationale and structure of GST, benefits of GST.
- Constituent Assembly-Preamble-Citizenship- Fundamental Rights, Writs -Habeas Corpus, Mandamus, Prohibition, Certiorari, and Quo warranto. Directive Principles of State Policy- Fundamental Duties- Structure of Governments- Union Executive, Parliament, and Judiciary- State Executive,
- Legislature and Judiciary- Local Self Government Institutions (LSGIs)- Important Constitutional Amendments (42, 44, 52, 73, 74, 86, 91, 97, 101, 102, 103, 104)- Constitutional Authorities and their functions – Comptroller and Auditor General, Attorney General, Advocate General, Election Commission of India, State Election Commission, Union Public Service Commission, State Public Service Commission- Finance Commission- State Finance CommissionGST Council- Distribution of legislative powers- Union List- State ListConcurrent List- Services under the Union and the States- Tribunals-National Commission for Scheduled Castes- National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
- National Commission for Backward Classes- Official Language-Regional Languages-Language of the Supreme Court, High Courts, etc-Special directives relating to languages
Kerala Governance and System of Administration
- Kerala State Civil Service- Quasi-judicial bodies, various Commissions, Basic facts of socio-economic development- Planning Board-Commercial Planning and Policies- Disaster Management- Watershed Management- Employment and Labour-National Rural Employment Programme – Land Reforms- Social Welfare and Security- Protection of Women, Children and Senior Citizens Population, Literacy, E-governance, Delegated Legislation and its controls Legislative and Judicial controls- Constitutional law remedies against Administrative Arbitrariness- Administrative Discretion and its Controls
- Administrative Adjudication-Principles of Natural Justice.
Life Science and Public Health
- Basic facts of Human Body
- Vitamins and Minerals and their Deficiency Diseases
- Communicable Diseases and Causative Organisms, Preventive and Remedial Measures
- Kerala – Welfare activities in Health Sector
- Lifestyle Diseases.
- Basic Health Facts
- Environment and Environmental Hazards
- Branches of Physics –Matter – Units, Measurements – Physical Quantities.
- Motion – Newton’s Laws of Motion – Third law – Momentum – Projectile
- Motion – Uses of Third Law – Achievements in space missions in India ISRO.
- Light- Lens, Mirrors – Problems based on r = 2f – Different phenomena of Light – Rainbow – Colours of different materials – Electromagnetic Spectrum – IR rays- UV rays – X rays – Photoelectric Effect.
- Sound – Different types of Waves – Velocity of Sound in different media – Resonance – Reverberation.
- Force – Different types of Forces – Friction – Advantages and disadvantages of Friction – Liquid Pressure – Buoyant Force – Archimedes Principle – Pascal’s law – Density – Relative density- Adhesive Cohesive forces- Capillarity – Viscous force – Surface tension.
- Gravitation – Centripetal Force – Centrifugal Force – Escape Velocity, Satellites – Escape Velocity – Weight Mass – value of ‘g’- ‘g’ in different places.
- Heat – Temperature – Different types of thermometers – Humidity – Relative Humidity.
- Work – Energy – Power – Simple problems relating to Work, Energy, Power, Levers – Different types of Levers.
- Atom – Molecule – States of Matter – Allotropy – Gas laws – Aqua regia.
- Elements – Periodic Table-Metals &Non metals-Chemical Physical changes- Chemical reactions-Solutions, Mixtures, Compounds.
- Metals-Non metals – Alloys – Acids, Bases – pH value – Alkaloids.
Arts, Sports, Literature and Culture
- Arts: Important Audio Visual Art Forms of Kerala- Famous Places, Institutions, Personalities, Artistes and Writers related to origin, development, extension, and practice of these Art Forms.
- Sports: Famous Sports personalities of Kerala, India and World – their Sports Events, achievements and awards.
- Important Awards – Corresponding Fields , Winners
- Famous Trophies – Related Events and Sports Items.
- Number of Players in Important Sports Items.
- Important Terms associated with various Sports and Games.
- Olympics – Basic Facts, Venues / Countries, Famous Performances and Personalities- India in Olympics-Winter Olympics & Para Olympics.
- Asian Games, Afro-Asian Games, Common Wealth Games, SAF Games – Venues, Countries, Performance of India, other facts.
- National Games.
- Games – Events, Players, Achievements.
- National Sports / Games , Events of various Countries
- Literature: Malayalam – Important Literary Movements – Icons and their first works.
- Main works of Literature related to each movement and their authors.
- Writers – Pen name and Nick name.
- Famous Works and Characters.
- Famous Quotes – Books and Authors.
- Beginning of Journalism in Kerala – Pioneers, Journals and Publications.
- Famous Awards/ Honour – Writers and their works.
- Malayalam Writers who won the Jnanpith Award and related facts.
- Malayalam Cinema – Origin, Development, Milestones, Pioneers, National Awards.
- Culture: Kerala – Important Celebrations -Places associated with such Celebrations,
- Kerala – Cultural Centres, Worship Places, Cultural Leaders and their
Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability and Reasoning, Simple Arithmetic
- Numbers and Basic Operations
- Fraction and Decimal Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Laws of Exponents
Mental Ability & Reasoning
- Problems on Mathematical Signs
- Verifying Positions.
- Analogy- Word Analogy, Alphabet Analogy, Number Analogy
- Odd man out
- Numerical Ability
- Coding and Decoding
- Family Relations
- Sense of Direction
- Time and Angles
- Time in a clock and its reflection
- Date and Calendar
- Clerical Ability
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Subject and Verb.
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Modal Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
- Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
- വിപരീത പദം
- ൈശൈലിക്ള് പഴഞ്ചൊല്ഞ്ചാല്ലുക്ള്
- സ്ത്രീലിംഗം പുല്ലിംഗം
- ഘടക് പദം (വാക്യം േചേര്ത്തൊല്ത്തെഴുതുക്)
- Word Purity / Correct Word
- Correct Sentence
- One Word / Single Word / One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Proverbs
- Equivalent Word
- Join the Word
- Feminine Gender, Masculine Gender
- Sort and Write
- Correct Word
- Correct Structure of Sentence
- Single Word
- Antonyms / Opposite
- Phrases and Proverbs
- Equal Word
- Join the Word
- Gender Classification – Feminine, Masculine
- Singular, Plural
- Adding Phrases
- Difference between public land and private land and the major laws governing its administration
- Duties and functions of a Tahsildar under Transfer of property Act,1882, Registration Act,
1908, Transfer of Registry Rules,1966 and Caveat Emptor principle
- Duties and functions of Tahsildars under Kerala Land Conservancy Act, 1957 and Kerala Land conservancy Rules, 1958
- Taxation of land and concept of revenue recovery
- Land acquisition and resettlement functions
- Land assignment and welfare State concept
- Land reforms in Kerala with emphasis on tenancy abolition and ceiling provisions on land
- CrPC 20, 44, 79, 80, 92, 94, 95,97, 98 and 103
- CrPC 107,108,109,110,129,130,133,137,138 and 142
- CrPC 144,145,146,167,174 and 176
- Eminent Domain doctrine, Public trust doctrine
- Ramsar convention and CRZ
- Duties and functions under Wetland and paddy conservation Act and Rules, Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Forest Conservation Act, 1980 and Disaster Management Act,2005
Election management under Representation of People Act,1950
|Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|Download Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Want more information and updates like Kerala PSC Tahsildar Syllabus 2022, then please visit our website @ Freshersnow.com regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Kerala PSC Tahsildar Previous Question Papers||Kerala Employment News|
|Kerala Govt Jobs||Kerala PSC Recruitment|