Kerala Ration Card 2020 @ civilsupplieskerala.gov.in | Kerala Ration Card Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Apply, Renewal Process: The Kerala Ration Card was launched by the Kerala Government (Civil Department). In this article, we have provided you the step by step procedures, benefits of applying for the Kerala Ration Card for the new year of 2021. Here we provide you the required information regarding the Kerala Ration Card Status Link, Kerala Ration Card Eligibility Criteria, and more details in the below sections.
Latest Update: Kerala State Government is ready to provide free ration to all the ration cardholders and BPL and assistance to all the poor families during the lockdown.
Kerala people will get the entire essential commodity on a deep discount. It is not mandatory for all the people in the state to have the Kerala Ration Card. But it is a valid document that can be used to take advantage of many other social schemes of the central as well as the state. You can also check the official site @ civilsupplieskerala.gov.in to get any other details.
- 1 Kerala Ration Card 2020 – Overview
- 2 Types of Kerala Ration Cards 2020
- 3 Kerala Ration Card 2020 New List
- 4 Kerala Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Documents Required for Kerala Ration Card 2020
- 6 Kerala Ration Card Applying Process
- 7 How To Check Kerala Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020?
- 8 How To Check Kerala Ration Card Status?
- 9 Kerala Ration Card Renewal Process
- 10 Kerala Ration Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Kerala Ration Card 2020 – Overview
|Launched by||(Civil Department) Kerala Government|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
|Objective||To provide Ration Cards to the Kerala citizens|
|Eligibility||Residents of Kerala|
Types of Kerala Ration Cards 2020
Ration Card is issued by every state government to all the number of people based on their economic status. This Ration Card is categorized into three types:
1. Above Poverty Line (APL) Cards: APL (White Color) card is issued to the families who are having their family income above Rs. 100000
2. Below Poverty Line (BPL) Card/ Priority Cards: This can also be known as the Pink Color ration card to the families who are having income below Rs 24,200.
3. Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY) Card/ Non-Priority Cards: Landless laborers, Marginal farmers, Artisans, Craftsmen, Widows, Sick Persons, illiterates, disabled adults with no means of subsistence fall under this category.
Kerala Ration Card 2020 New List
This Kerala Ration Card is released due to the global epidemic corona infection lock-down period. Through this ration card, the people of Kerala State can access the food items and household things at the cheaper cost. This had become a good beneficiary to the people of Kerala during this lock-down period. Scroll down to know the benefits and eligibility criteria of the list for the Kerala Ration Card 2020.
Kerala Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Kerala Ration Card Eligibility Criteria from the current section.
- The Kerala Ration Card members should be the citizen of Kerala.
- The family should not hold the ration card of the other states.
- The applicant of the ration card should verify that the members in the ration card should be closely related.
Documents Required for Kerala Ration Card 2020
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Any Photo Id card issued by the Government
- Latest Telephone/ mobile phone Bill
- Rent agreement of the applicant
- Bank Passbook of the applicant
- Electricity Bill
- Canceled or old Ration card of the applicant
Kerala Ration Card Applying Process
Through Akshaya Centers Kerala
- Visit the nearest Akshaya Center.
- Submit the relevant documents along with the application.
- If you have the old ration card submit it with the application.
- The authorized person will verify all the details and takes the photo of the applicant.
- Now, you need to pay the fee for the ration card application along with the service charges.
Through TSO or DSO Office
- Visit the nearest TSO or DSO office.
- Take an application form from the concerned officer.
- Fill the details and attach the required documents along with that form.
- Those documents will be verified by the concerned officer.
- Now you have to pay an amount of Rs 5 as the application fee for the new ration card.
The new ration card will be delivered within a span of 15 days after applying.
Here we provide you the steps to apply for the fresher/ renewal of the Kerala Ration Card 2020 as:
- Visit the official website @ civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
- Click on the “Ration card Application” On the homepage of the website.
- Now, Click on the “Application Form for Ration Card”.
- Then, Download the application appeared in the PDF format.
- Fill the application, and attach the required documents along with the application.
- An active link will be sent to your email, click on it, and verify your email.
- Login the website using a login ID and Password. You will be given three options in the case of the new application.
- Issue of fresh ration card/ Non-inclusion/ Non-renewal certificate.
- Choose the option that you wish. Upload all the documents in the PDf format.
- Take a copy of the application that you were filled and applied for future reference.
- Now submit this application form along with the documents to the nearest TSO center.
Kerala Ration Card Application Form: Click Here
Kerala Ration Card Application Status: Click Here
How To Check Kerala Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020?
You can check the Beneficiary list of the Kerala ration card 2020 by the following steps:
- Visit the official site of the Civil Supplies Department at https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Beneficiary List” on the homepage.
- Select your district, region, and taluka on the appeared page.
- Now the Kerala Ration Card List appeared on the screen.
- Take a copy of the account holder’s name according to the region.
How To Check Kerala Ration Card Status?
- Visit the official site @ civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
- Click on “Grievance Redressal”.
- Then, Click on “View Application Status”.
- Fill the CAPTCHA code appeared.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- Finally, the current status will have appeared on the screen.
Kerala Ration Card Status: Click Here
Kerala Ration Card Renewal Process
- Visit the official website of the Civil Supplies Department.
- Go to “Services” on the homepage.
- Click on the “Ration Card Renewal” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, Click on the “Proforma for Submitting Claims and Objections”.
- Download and fill the application.
- Finally, submit this application form to the nearest office.
To Check Kerala Ration Card Renewal Details: Click Here
If you want to get more details on Kerala Ration Card 2020, then you can visit our portal at Freshers Now. Also, follow us and bookmark for the latest updates.
Kerala Ration Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to check the Kerala Ration Card Application Status for the new ration card?
Candidates can be able to check the Kerala Ration Card Application Status by logging into their account with the help of the username/ email and password.
What are the Documents required to apply for the Kerala Ration Card 2020?
Ration card Application form with applicant details, Applicant Photograph, Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Passport, Electricity Bill/ Telephonic Bill/ Old Ration card
When do we receive the Kerala Ration Card 2020?
After 15 days of submission of the Kerala Ration Card Application, you can receive your ration card.
How to apply for New Kerala Ration Card?
Candidates can apply for the Kerala Ration Card by visiting the official site @ https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/. Or else, check FreshersNow.Com to get the direct application link.