Kerala University 2nd Supplementary Allotment 2019 Results Releases on 17th July 2019 | Download UG 2nd Seat Allotment Results @ admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in: Good News for all the aspirants!!! The Officials of the Kerala University announced that the Kerala University Supplementary Allotment 2019 in online. So, all the candidates who participated in the Counselling Process can now happily check this page to get more details regarding the Kerala University Supplementary Allotment Result 2019.
New Update: Kerala University 2nd Supplementary Allotment 2019 Results going release Today i.e 17th July 2019. After official declartion, we will provide the exact links on this page. So all the candidates keep checking this article to know Result Status.
All the aspirants can check out the official website to get updated information about the Kerala University 2nd Supplementary Allotment 2019. Also, for the sake of the appeared candidates, we had provided the direct link to download the KU Supplementary Allotment Result 2019 directly from the official website in an easy way.
Kerala University 2nd Supplementary Allotment Result 2019
|Kerala University Supplementary Allotment Result 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Kerala University|
|Name of Exam||BA-BSC-BCOM-BCA and other courses|
|2nd Supplementary Allotment Result Release Date||17th July 2019 (Today)|
|Mode of Results Declaration||Online|
KU Supplementary Allotment Result 2019 – 2nd Allotment @ admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
As you all know, Kerala University is the best university which offers the best Under Graduate and Post Graduation Degrees such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and others. Kerala University announced that the 2nd Supply Allotment Results releases @ admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in on 17th July 2019.
That is to offer admission to the selected candidates for the year 2019-2020. Also, to help out the aspirants, we had listed the direct link to check the KU Supplementary Allotment Result 2019 from the official website.
Documents To Be Carried For Verification Process
After the Completion of the Allotment, candidates will receive the Allotment Order from the College. Below mentioned documents should be carried to the College during the time of admission along with the Allotment Order.
- Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed
- qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the
- examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Print out of the completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
How To Check Kerala University Second Supplementary Allotment 2019 Result?
Follow below-given steps to check the Kerala University 2nd Supplementary Allotment 2019 Result in an easy way. Moreover, you guys can make use of the direct link which is available now at the end section of the current page.
- Open the Official website of the Kerala University @ admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
- On the Home Page, search for the link of KU Supplementary Allotment Result 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Then, a new page opens on the screen showing some credentials.
- Enter ID and Password.
- Submit the details.
- Therefore, the Kerala University 2nd Supplementary Allotment 2019 Result appears on the screen.
- Download it and keep it safe for future use.
To Download Kerala University 2nd Supplementary Allotment 2019 Result: Click Here (Expired)
Keep on visiting our website Freshers Now. Also, you can bookmark by pressing Ctrl + D to get easy access to our web portal. Get your doubts and queries clarified, by asking us in the comment box provided below. Soon, we will respond to you with suitable answers.