KLEE 2020 Notification @ cee-kerala.org or cee.kerala.gov.in | Kerala LLB 3, 5 Years Result (Out), Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Current updates about KLEE Notification is available in this article in a detailed manner. Those who are seeking for admission into 3 Years & 5 Years LLB Courses, they can check this page to get complete details about the KLEE 2020 Exam Date and KLEE 2020 Application Form. Further, the Kerala LLB 3, 5 Year Exam Dates 2020 is conducted on 20th June 2020, 22nd June 2020. Besides, we will update the information of KLEE Result 2020 once the officials release them.
Latest Update: KLEE 2020 Exam Result for 5-year courses is released on 7th August 2020. So, check the link attached below to know the score.
Also, make a note that the KLEE 3 Year Exam Result is released on 3rd August 2020 and the Result for the LLB 5 Year Exam is released on 7th August 2020. Therefore, aspirants can check the article until the end and gather full information about KLEE 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee, and Other details. Moreover, applicants can also check the official web link cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
- 1 KLEE 2020 Overview
- 2 KLEE 2020 Important Dates – LLB (3 Year, 5 Year)
- 3 KLEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 KLEE 2020 Application Fee
- 5 KLEE 2020 Exam Date
- 6 Procedure To Apply For KLEE 2020 LLB Exam
- 7 KLEE 2020 – Important Links
- 8 KLEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 KLEE 2020 Syllabus
- 10 KLEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 KLEE 2020 Result
- 12 KLEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
KLEE 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE – 2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|Starting Date To Apply||8th March 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd March 2020|
|Application Form Re-Open Schedule||18th May 2020 To 20th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Purpose Of Exam||Admission into 3 Year LLB Courses, Integrated 5 Year LLB Courses|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|KLEE Question Papers|
|KLEE Hall Ticket|
|KLEE Answer Key|
KLEE 2020 Important Dates – LLB (3 Year, 5 Year)
|Application Form Status||8th March 2020 (Started)|
|Application Last Date||22nd March 2020 by 2 PM|
|Upload the documents to correct the defects||Before 31st May 2020|
|ApplicationForm Re-Open Schedule||18th May 2020 To 20th May 2020|
|Admit Card||6th June 2020 to 14th June 2020|
|Answer Key||Released On 24th June 2020|
KLEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the LL.B. examination (5 years/ 3-year courses) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission. No rounding off of a percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted. Candidates appearing/ appeared for the regular Final Year LL.B. an examination can also apply for the Entrance Examination.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to the LL.M Course.
KLEE 2020 Application Fee
For 3 Year, Integrated 5 Year LLB Course: The application fee for General/ SEBC Candidates is Rs. 685. For SC/ ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 245.
KLEE 2020 Exam Date
The officials had planned to conduct the KLEE 2020 Exam for 3 year LLB and 5 Year LLB on 20th, 22nd June 2020. However, all the candidates are advised to download the KLEE Hall Ticket 2020 before the exam date.
Procedure To Apply For KLEE 2020 LLB Exam
- First of all, students open the official web link of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination @ cee-kerala.org.
- Search for the KLEE Notification link on the home page.
- Click on that link, after you have to find it.
- Now, you have to get KLEE 2020 Notification in the pdf format on another page.
- Carefully read each aspect given in the KLEE 2020 Notification.
- After knowing all the details about the KLEE 2020 Exam, students now click on the KLEE 2020 Application Form link.
- Now, you have to get the KLEE Application Form.
- Fill the correct details on the Application Form and also attach the required documents, scanning photo and signature on the application form.
- Therefore, pay the application fee through net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Finally, submit the application form through online mode on or before the last date.
KLEE 2020 – Important Links
Kerala LLB 5 Year Application Form 2020 Re-Open Notification: Click Here
Kerala LLB 3 Year Application Form 2020 Re-Open Notification: Click Here
Check KLEE 2020 Exam Date Notification: Click Here (Released On 18th June 2020)
KLEE 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates who are taking the KLEE 2020 Exam have to download the KLEE 2020 Hall Ticket. Applicants can download the KLEE 2020 Hall Ticket from the below link. However, Hall Ticket is released on 6th June 2020. Also, students are advised to check the details available on the Hall Ticket.
To Download KLEE 2020 Hall Ticket Here
KLEE 2020 Syllabus
The question paper will be divided into 3 parts are General English, General Knowledge, and Aptitude for Legal Studies. 65 questions will be asked from General English, General Knowledge, and 70 questions will be asked from Aptitude for Legal Studies. However, all the candidates can download the KLEE 2020 Syllabus from the below link.
Download KLEE 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
KLEE 2020 Exam Pattern
KLEE 2020 Exam will be conducted for 3 hours. The type of questions that will be asked in the exam will be Objective Type. A total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam. And for every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be reduced.
KLEE 2020 Result
KLEE 2020 Result announced through Online mode on 3rd August 2020 for LLB 3 Year Entrance Exam. All the participants can check the KLEE 2020 Results from the official portal. Participants can check the KLEE 2020 Results by entering User Id, Password. All the candidates can check the LLB 5 Year Course Results from the link given below as the result is released on 7th August 2020.
Check KLEE 2020 Result Here
Stay tuned with us at Freshers Now for all the latest updates of KLEE 2020. Candidates can even bookmark our page for all the latest updates.
KLEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which courses, the KLEE 2020 Exam is going to be conducted?
KLEE 2020 Exam is going to conduct for Admission into 3 Year LLB and 5 Year LLB Courses.
What is the KLEE Application Fee?
The application fee for General/ SEBC Candidates is Rs. 685. For SC/ ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 245.
Who can apply for KLEE Entrance Exam?
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination can apply for KLEE LLB Exam.
How can I apply for KLEE 2020?
Candidates can apply for KLEE 2020 through the official portal (cee-kerala.org) or through the link given on our page @ Freshers Now.