KLEE 2020 Notification @ cee-kerala.org or cee.kerala.gov.in | LLB Application Form (Out), Eligibility: Current updates about KLEE Notification is available in this article in a detailed manner. Those who are seeking for admission into 3 Years & 5 Years LLB Courses, they can check this page to get complete details about the KLEE 2020 Exam Date and KLEE 2020 Application Form. So, interested candidates can start applying for KLEE 2020 Exam as the application form is released on 8th March 2020. The direct applying link is attached to the end of this page.
Latest Update: KLEE Application Form Submission for Integrated 5 Years & 3 Years LLB Courses is Extended till 22nd March 2020 at 2 PM. So, apply now with the direct link provided below.
Furthermore, the LLB Course Entrance Exam is conducted on 25th, 26th April 2020. Therefore, aspirants can check the article until the end and gather full information about KLEE 2020. Moreover, applicants can also check the official web link cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination. Check the complete page to know other details. Candidates must fill and submit their online form on or before 22nd March 2020 at 2 PM.
KLEE 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Exam||Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE – 2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|Starting Date To Apply||8th March 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd March 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||3 Year LLB: 25th April 2020|
5 Year LLB: 26th April 2020
|Purpose Of Exam||Admission into 3 Year LLB Courses, Integrated 5 Year LLB Courses|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
We had provided information based on the last year’s KLEE Notification details. So students can use these details only for reference purposes. Once the officers of Commissioner of Entrance Examination had released KLEE 2020 Notification for the LLB Course on their official site. Therefore, students can check our blogger or the official web link of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination in the above given months. For that purpose, students can bookmark our web page of freshersnow.com for getting update notification about this article.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|KLEE Question Papers|
|KLEE Hall Ticket|
|KLEE Answer Key|
Important Dates – LLB (3-Year, 5-Year)
|Application Form Status||8th March 2020 (Started)|
|Application Last Date||22nd March 2020 by 2 PM|
|Admit Card||2nd Week Of April 2020|
|Exam Date||3 Year LLB: 25th April 2020 | 5-Year LLB: 26th April 2020|
|Answer Key||Last Week Of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
KLEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the LL.B. examination (5 years/ 3-year courses) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission. No rounding off of a percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted. Candidates appearing/ appeared for the regular Final Year LL.B. an examination can also apply for the Entrance Examination.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to the LL.M Course.
KLEE Application Fee
For 3 Year, Integrated 5 Year LLB Course: The application fee for General/ SEBC Candidates is Rs. 685. For SC/ ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 245.
Procedure To Apply For KLEE 2020 LLB Exam
Through this section, students can know information about how to apply for KLEE 2020 Notification through the official link of Commissioner of Entrance Examination. If you have to get any doubts about the applying process, then follow these steps and submit the KLEE 2020 Application Form before the due dates. Applicants can also use the below link to apply for the Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2020 through this page. We had provided that link only for the convenience of students.
- First of all, students open the official web link of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination @ cee-kerala.org.
- Search for the KLEE Notification link on the home page.
- Click on that link, after you have to find it.
- Now, you have to get KLEE 2020 Notification in the pdf format on another page.
- Carefully read each aspect given in the KLEE 2020 Notification.
- After knowing all the details about the KLEE 2020 Exam, students now click on the KLEE 2020 Application Form link.
- Now, you have to get the KLEE Application Form.
- Fill the correct details on the Application Form and also attach the required documents, scanning photo and signature on the application form.
- Therefore, pay the application fee through net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Finally, submit the application form through online mode on or before the last date.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will CEE Kerala conduct the KLEE Exam?
KLEE Exam For 3 Year LLB Course will be on 25th April 2020, Integrated 5 Year LLB Course Exam will be conducted on 26th April 2020.
What is the KLEE Application Fee?
The application fee for General/ SEBC Candidates is Rs. 685. For SC/ ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 245.
Who can apply for KLEE Entrance Exam?
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination can apply for KLEE LLB Exam.