Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019 – 135 KRCL Graduate, Diploma Apprentice Posts: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS). Starting from 27th September 2019, all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the latest Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 can apply online.
If you want to apply for the Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Openings under the Notification No – CO/APPR/2019/09, then go ahead and check the complete information. Submit the online Konkan Railway Application Form on or before 30th November 2019. The direct links for the KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019, Application Form to the bottom of our Freshers Now page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Apprentice Vacancy Notifications 2019
- 1 Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 Vacancy Details – KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019
- 1.2 Educational Qualifications
- 1.3 Age Limit
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Stipend
- 1.7 Required Documents To Be Enclosed Along With Application Form
- 1.8 Steps To Apply For Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Openings 2019
- 1.9 Important Links – KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019 & Application Form
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019 – Overview
|Latest KRCL Notification – Graduate, Diploma Trainee Apprentice|
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Position Name||Trainee Apprentice – Graduate, Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||135 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th September 2019 (Started)|
|Closing Date||30th November 2019|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka|
Vacancy Details – KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019
- BE (Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i) Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE (S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/ Electronics/ Information technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE (Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Industrial / Automobile/ Production Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE (Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma (Civil): Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma (Electrical): Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for others: 25 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
- 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
You Can Also Check: ★ Karnataka Govt Jobs
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Gen/ OBC||INR 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in the relevant field.
- For Graduate Engineers – INR 4984 p.m.
- For Diploma Holders – INR 3542 p.m.
Required Documents To Be Enclosed Along With Application Form
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Attested Land loser certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed. (If applicable)
- Income certificate issued by Tehsildar for waiving processing fee for Economically Weaker Section.
- Tehsildar certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed. (If applicable)
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Proof of relationship with a land loser. (If applicable)
- OBC- NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Minority community declaration on non-judicial stamp paper enclosed as Annexure
in the press notification.
- Two attested passport size photograph.
- Processing Fee Demand Draft (If applicable).
Steps To Apply For Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Openings 2019
- Move to the official site of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) @ konkanrailway.com.
- There, you can check the Quick Links section.
- Under that section, you can easily find the applying link for the Trade Apprentice Posts.
- Now, you will be redirected to the new page @ www.nats.konkanrailway.com.
- Once the application portal is open, click the Registration button.
- Now, you can directly check and fill all the details.
- Then, complete the applying process and then submit the form.
- Download the Online Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Application Form 2019.
- Make a note that the application form along with the copies of the documents.
- All the candidates shall submit the application form along with the copies of the certificates to the address as mentioned below on or before 30th November 2019 by 17:00 Hrs.
Important Links – KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019 & Application Form
|Notification Of Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Openings 2019||Click Here|
|Online Konkan Railway Application Form Link||Click Here – Link Is Active|
|Address To Send Application Form||The Office of Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, 4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614|