All essential details of KPMG Walkin Drive 2019 details are clearly provided in this article. Any Graduate candidates can directly attend the KPMG Walkin In Chennai On 10th August 2019. Later, selected candidates will be placed in the Chartered Accountant Jobs. Also, 2 Years experienced candidates are eligible for the KPMG Interview In Chennai. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity and secure the KPMG Jobs. Moreover, you need to refer all the details mentioned in this page and attend for Jobs In Chennai.
★ ★ Walkins Across India ★ ★
- 1 KPMG Walkin Drive – Important Details
KPMG Walkin Drive – Important Details
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Salary||INR 3,75,000 – 8,00,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
Walkin Date: 10th August 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Apurva
Job Location: Bangalore
KPMG Requests the candidates to kindly reach the venue 10 minutes prior to your appointment with your updated CV to help the company to facilitate the discussion better Feel free to reach out in case need any further information.
Skills Required For KPMG Associate, Senior Associate Jobs
- Develop an understanding of all applications on the KPMG network.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within an agreed turnaround time
- Timely raise any issues identified to the GDC Seniors, Quality and risk management(QRM), ET and Managers so that the quality and turnaround time is not impacted
- Provide clarifications, train and mentor junior associates on a timely basis on audit and accounting knowledge and client-specific matters on audit work papers
- Perform upfront reviews wherever required for deliverables and as advised by the seniors.
- Effectively plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Interact and seek clarifications from ETs/seniors.
- Qualified CA and minimum of Bachelors degree in Finance & Accounting
- Audit and accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office (with an emphasis on MS Excel skills)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
Location Details For Jobs In Chennai
KPMG KRM Towers,
Ground Floor Harrington Road,
Chennai – 600031
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Most Important Documents For Jobs In Chennai Are Mentioned Below
Make sure that you carry all the documents for the KPMG Interview In Chennai. Also, these are all for verification purpose only.
- Applicants are asked to carry all the essential certificates and the xerox copies.
- Eventually, Interested Candidates need to carry Latest Passport size photos along with the updated Resume for Jobs In Chennai.
- Must carry testimonials required like Aadhaar, Driving license, Voter Id, etc which is much more important while attending KPMG Walkin Drive.
Finally, after referring this article, hope you got all the details regarding KPMG Associate, Senior Associate Jobs. Make sure that you follow all of them. Please, keep in touch us through Freshers Now. Then, you can get push notifications of Jobs In Chennai.