All essential details of KPMG Walkin Drive 2019 details are clearly provided in this article. Any Graduated candidates can directly attend the KPMG Walkin In Pune from 31st January 2019, 1st February 2019. Later, selected candidates will be placed in the Associate, Senior Associate Jobs. Also, 1 Year experienced candidates are eligible for the KPMG Interview In Pune. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity and secure the KPMG Jobs. Moreover, you need to refer all the details mentioned in this page and attend for Jobs In Pune.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
KPMG Walkin Drive – Important Details
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – ( Non-Technical )|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A, Insurance, Annual Bonus|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
Walkin Date: 31st January 2019, 1st February 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM To 2:00 PM
Recruiter Name: Khushboo Vadhyani
KPMG Requests the candidates to kindly reach the venue 10 minutes prior to your appointment with your updated CV to help the company to facilitate the discussion better Feel free to reach out in case need any further information.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Skills Required For KPMG Associate, Senior Associate Jobs
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Analise typically teams who will be involved in conducting verifications of stated credentials given by clients or vendors.
- Consistently deliver quality client services Monitor progress manage risk and verify that supervisors are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate basic process related knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to assimilate to new knowledge Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Have a basic understanding of the verifications process Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong data analytics Strong written and verbal communication skills Basic understanding of IT systems, Ability to work well in teams.
Location Details For Jobs In Pune
Building No. 07,
Pune – 411006.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Most Important Documents For Jobs In Pune Are Mentioned Below
Make sure that you carry all the documents for the KPMG Interview In Pune. Also, these are all for verification purpose only.
- Applicants are asked to carry all the essential certificates and the xerox copies.
- Eventually, Interested Candidates need to carry Latest Passport size photos along with the updated Resume for Jobs In Pune.
- Must carry testimonials required like Aadhaar, Driving license, Voter Id etc which is much more important while attending KPMG Walkin Drive.
Not Only KPMG Jobs, But Also Refer Other Job Updates
Finally, after referring this article, hope you got all details regarding KPMG Associate, Senior Associate Jobs. Make sure that you follow all of them. Please, keep in touch us through Freshers Now. Then, you can get push notifications of Jobs In Pune.