KSDMA Syllabus 2020 PDF | Hazard Analyst, DEO, Accountant, Others Exam Pattern: For the candidates who had applied for the Vacancies in KSDMA, we have provided the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 in detail. The KSDMA Hazard Analyst Written Test 2020 will be organized by the higher authorities of the Kerala State Disaster Management Authority. So to achieve the highest score in the KSDMA Multi-Tasking Officer Written Test 2020, aspirants can prepare from this KSDMA Syllabus 2020. At the bottom of the page, the direct link to download the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 PDF is available. So individuals who want to secure maximum marks in the sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Written Test 2020 can start their preparation immediately after downloading the KSDMA Meteorologist Syllabus 2020 PDF.
For the applied applicants, we have included the KSDMA Multi Tasking Officer Selection Process 2020 and KSDMA Exam Pattern 2020. So visit each section on this current article and acquire accurate information regarding the KSDMA Hazard Analyst Syllabus 2020. Thereby you can score well in the KSDMA Written Test 2020. So make a schedule and add all the topics furnished on this page to your test preparation schedule. So that you can prepare well and gain a good score in the sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Written Test 2020.
- 1 KSDMA Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 KSDMA Hazard Analyst Selection Process
- 3 KSDMA Exam Pattern
- 4 sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Syllabus – Subject Wise
- 5 KSDMA Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
KSDMA Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|KSDMA Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Kerala State Disaster Management Authority|
|Position Name||Environment Planner, Meteorologist, Safety Engineer, Communication Engineer, Social Capacity Building Specialist, Hazard Analyst, Field Assistant, Multi Tasking Officer, Accountant, Hydrologist, Agriculture Specialist, Senior Consultant, Data Entry Operator|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Technical Presentation/ Technical Interview, Proficiency Test, Final Interview|
You Can Also Check★ Kerala Govt Jobs
KSDMA Hazard Analyst Selection Process
The officials of the Kerala State Disaster Management Authority going to conduct a few rounds as the selection procedure to test the applied candidate’s knowledge and potential. So be the best in every stage of the sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Selection Process 2020. KSDMA Written Test 2020 is the first and foremost stage of the KSDMA Multi-Tasking Officer Selection procedure 2020. So download the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 PDF to perform well in the KSDMA Hazard Analyst Written Test 2020. Also, check the other rounds in the KSDMA Selection Process 2020.
- Written Test
- Technical Presentation/ Technical Interview
- Proficiency Test
- Final Interview
KSDMA Exam Pattern
We are all aware that the applied applicants have to appear for the KSDMA Written Test 2020. So to clear the KSDMA Hazard Analyst Written Test 2020, all competitors must have complete knowledge of the KSDMA Exam Pattern 2020. Remember there will be other rounds for all qualified contenders in the sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Written Test 2020. All the questions in the KSDMA Multi Tasking Officer Written Test 2020 will appear in the English Language only. And these questions Objective Type Questions. Based on Technical subjects, the questions will be asked in the KSDMA Hazard Analyst Exam 2020. So save the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 PDF to cover all major topics.
|Medium of Exam||English Language Only|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Syllabus – Subject Wise
This is the section where all applicants can download the KSDMA Hazard Analyst Syllabus 2020 in PDF format. And we also listed the subtopics that will be questioned in the KSDMA Written Test 2020. So candidates can view them once before downloading the KSDMA Multi-Tasking Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF. Our team suggests the competitors prepare all topics with equal priority to gain more marks in the sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Written Test 2020. At the bottom of these Sub Topics, the direct link to download the KSDMA syllabus 2020 PDF is attached.
- Water Resource Degradation
- Climate Change and Environment
- Environment and Urbanization
- Mining and Environment
- Agriculture and Environment
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental impact assessment
- Concept of Sustainable Development
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Design of Machine Elements
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Advanced Communication Topics
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering
- Building Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice
- Planning and Management
- Waste Water Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Air, Noise pollution, and Ecology
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Transportation Engineering
- Railways Systems
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Structural and Institutional features
- Economic underdevelopment
- Opening the Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Trends in Inflation & their Impact on National Economy and
- Individual Income
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Rural and Urban
- Measurement of Poverty – Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the
- Population Trends – Population Growth and Economic
- Development – Population Policy in India
- Agriculture – Characteristics / Status – Technical and Institutional
- changes in Indian Agriculture
- Agricultural performance
- Issues in Food Security in India
- Non-Institutional and Institutional Agencies in rural credit
- Industry – Industrial and Labour Policy
- Industrial performance
- Regional Imbalance in India’s Industrial Development -Public
- Sector Enterprises
- Rural banking and financial institutions in India
- Reforms in the Banking/ Financial sector
- Globalization of Economy – Role of International Funding
- IMF & World Bank
- Regional Economic Co-operation
- Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic trends & Urbanisation and Migration
- Gender Issues Joint family system
- Social Infrastructure
- Health and Environment
- Education – Status & System of Education
- Socio-Economic Problems associated with Illiteracy
- Educational relevance and educational wastage
- Educational Policy for India
- Social Justice: Problems of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes –
- socio-economic programs for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
- and other backward classes
- Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged
- Social Movements
- Indian Political Systems
- Human Development
- Current Economic & Social Issues
- Knowledge of C++
- Operating Systems – DOS
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle PL_SQL Architecture
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security
- Firewall & antivirus
- Object-Oriented designing
- Proposing and creating architecture and re-usable libraries in.NET
- Networking with LAN/WAN
- Window OS client & server & Linux OS-client & server.
- Web Services
- Window Services
- The query will be an added plus
- Grid Computing, Distributed
- Image processing, Digital signal processing
- Image processing
- Embedded System
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural environment and natural resources
- Food and consumer economics
- Development economics
- Production economics and farm management
To download the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern: Click Here
NOTE: The above-provided information regarding the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 is for reference purposes. So, you can check the official site of the Kerala State Disaster Management Authority to get the latest updates.
All candidates can download the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 in PDF format from the above – attached links. Bookmark our website @ Freshersnow.com for more latest updates.
KSDMA Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What type of questions will be asked in the sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Written Test 2020?
Objective Type Questions will be asked in the sdma.kerala.gov.in Meteorologist Written Test 2020.
Who conducts the KSDMA Hazard Analyst Written Test 2020?
Kerala State Disaster Management Authority authorities will conduct the KSDMA Hazard Analyst Written Test 2020.
Where can I check the KSDMA Multi Tasking Officer Syllabus 2020 along with the Exam Pattern?
Aspirants can check the KSDMA Multi Tasking Officer Syllabus 2020 along with Exam Pattern on our page @ Freshersnow.com.
For which posts the KSDMA Syllabus 2020 is provided?
KSDMA Syllabus 2020 is provided for Environment Planner, Meteorologist, Safety Engineer, Communication Engineer, Social Capacity Building Specialist, Hazard Analyst, Field Assistant, Multi Tasking Officer, Accountant, Hydrologist, Agriculture Specialist, Senior Consultant, Data Entry Operator posts.