KSET Notification 2021 | Application Form (Out), Exam Date, Eligibility, @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in : This article is completely about the KSET 2021 Notification. The University of Mysore is inviting KSET 2021 Application Form for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) from 6th February 2021. So all the candidates who are meeting the Eligibility Criteria can submit KSET 2021 Application Form on or before 7th March 2021 by paying the prescribed Application Fee. The officials will organize the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) on 11th April 2021 in order to provide the post of Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) in various universities/ colleges/ Institutions (Government/ Aided/ Private) in Karnataka State.
Candidates we have attached the KSET 2021 Online Application Form link so you can click on that link to land on the KSET Registration Page. Also do not skip to read this entire article to know more details about the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Age Limit, etc.,
KSET Notification 2021-Overview
|KSET Notification 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name Of The University||University of Mysore|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Karnataka SET Notification Release Date||6th February 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||8th February 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||7th March 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Date||11th April 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Purpose||To provide the post of Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) in various universities/ colleges/ Institutions (Government/ Aided/ Private) in Karnataka State.|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Karnataka Govt Jobs||KPSC Recruitment|
|Karnataka Employment News||KPSC 2021|
|Master Degree Govt Jobs|
KSET 2021 Important Dates
|KSET 2021 Notification Release Date||6th February 2021|
|Starting Date of KSET 2021 Application Form Submission||8th February 2021|
|Closing Date to submit Karnataka SET 2021 Application Form||7th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-||13th March 2021|
|Last date to the download of hard copy of the Application form along with a copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center.||15th March 2021|
|KSET Admit Card 2021 Release Date||1st week of April 2021 (Tentative)|
|KSET Lecturer Assistant Professor 2021 Exam Date||11th April 2021|
|KSET 2021 Result Declaration Date||To Be Announced|
KSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have secured 55% marks (for General Category) in Master’s in subjects for which candidate is applying (50% for SC, ST, PWD, OBCs Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET)
- Applicants who are in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply for the exam, but they must pass the exam with the required marks within the given time.
Applicants who had qualified the previous KSET in any subject are not allowed to sit in the same subject.
KSET 2021 Application Fee
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||650/-|
A late fee of Rs.250/-has to be paid by candidates who apply online applications after the last date till the extended period.
KSET 2021 Age Limit
No Upper Age limit is mentioned in the notification. Just possessing educational qualification is compulsory to write the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET).
KSET 2021 Selection Process
The Karnataka KSET Selection Process will be made based on the Online Written Examination followed by the Certificate Verification.
- Online Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
Procedure To Submit Online KSET 2021 Application Form
- Make a move to the Karnataka SET Official site @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Go to the Notification section and select the Download notification option.
- Now the notification link will appear.
- Download the KSET 2021 Notification in the English or Kannada medium as per your convenience.
- Read all the details like educational qualifications, exam fees amount, the procedure of the registration, etc.
- Only after referring to these details click the “Apply online” link on the notification home page. The login page displays on the screen.
- Over there go to the “Signup to Registration” Option
- Enter the Required Details and then tap on the “Register” option.
- Next, Come Back To the Apply online Page.
- There submit the Login Details of the Email ID and the Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Make a payment of the Application Fee.
- Lastly, Download the KSET 2021 Application Form for further reference.
|KSET 2021 Notification Important Link|
|To Apply for the KSET 2021||Click Here|
|To Download KSET 2021 Notification||Click Here|
Dear readers, we are in hope that you got the complete information regarding the KSET 2021 Notification. Stay in touch with @freshersnow for more latest updates like this.