KSID DAT 2020 Notification @ ksid.ac.in | Application Form (Open), Eligibility Criteria, Selection, Fees: Kerala State Institute of Design officials had released the KSID Application Form 2020. However, we had given the direct link to submit Online KSID Application Form 2020 and candidates have to submit the Online Application on or before 29th February 2020 (Saturday). Additionally, we had also given the detailed information of the KSID Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Fees, & Other Details in the below sections.
Latest Update: Candidates have to submit their online forms before 29th February 2020. So, check the direct link attached below.
KSID DAT 2020 Notification – Details
|KSID DAT 2020 Notification | Application Form|
|University Name||Kerala State Institute of Design|
|Course Name||Various Courses|
|Exam Name||Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims|
|Last date For Submitting Online Application||29th February 2020 (Saturday)|
|Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims||26th April 2020 (Sunday)|
|Sub Category||Design Entrance Exams|
KSID DAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have minimum 55% marks in any degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution
- Upper age limit is 40 years
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing for the final semester examination can also apply, with their last available score aggregates.
- Any professional experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage
|Last Date for online submission of application form along with fees||Saturday, 29th February 2020|
|Aptitude Test||26th April 2020|
|Date of publishing the result of aptitude test||Saturday, 2nd May 2020|
|Studio test & interview||Friday, 22nd May 2020 & Saturday, 23rd May 2020|
|Publishing the result – Online||Wednesday, 27th May 2020|
|First Allotment||Friday, 29th May 2020|
|Last date for Remittance of fee, certificate verification, and completion of admission formalities for the candidates who got the first allotment||Wednesday, 10th June 2020|
|Announcement of the vacant seat, if any||Friday, 12th June 2020|
|Second Allotment, if there is a vacant seat||Saturday, 13th June 2020|
|Last date for remittance of fee, certificate verification and completion of admission formalities for the second allotment||Thursday, 25th June 2020|
Selection Of Candidates – Kerala State Institute of Design Admission
- Advertisement for applications would be published in KSID website and print media
- All eligible candidates would be called for a design aptitude test
Shortlisted candidates would be called for a studio test and interview at KSID campus
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the studio test and interview, the final rank list of the candidates and the waiting list would be published
- The total number of seats available for each program is 10.
- While the admission is based on the selection process conducted by KSID, reservation principle as defined by the Government of Kerala and as modified from time to time are applicable
The break-up of seats at KSID for each course as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
- Open Merit – 6 seats
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) – 3 seats
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes – 1 seat
- In case eligible candidates are not found in any reserved category, the vacant seats will be filled up from the open merit list
- Admission Fees Rs. 2,000/-
- Semester Fees per semester Rs.45,000/-
- Hostel Fees per semester Rs. 3,000/-
- Security Deposit (refundable) Rs. 10,000/-
Process To Submit Online KSID DAT 2020 Application Form
- Go to the official portal @ ksid.ac.in.
- The home page of the Kerala State Institute of Design will be displayed on the screen.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the Admission Section.
- Now, candidates can find the Apply Online link.
- Click on the link and enter the details.
- Check the details once and hit on Submit.
- Your KSID Application Form 2020 will be displayed.
- Later, download and take a hard copy of the KSID Application Form 2020 for future use.
To Submit Online KSID 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Check KSID DAT 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
Stay tuned with us at Freshers Now for all the latest and trending updates of Kerala State Institute of Design Admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Last Date to Submit Online KSID Application Form 2020?
Candidates have to Submit the Online KSID Application Form 2020 on or before 29th February 2020 (Saturday).
When is the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims Date?
The officials had announced the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims on 26th April 2020 (Sunday).
How can I Submit Online KSID Application Form 2020?
Visit the official portal of the Kerala State Institute of Design @ ksid.ac.in. On landing the home page, candidates can find the Admissions 2020 and you can find Apply Online link.