LPU NEST 2020 Notification @ lpu.in | Eligibility, Registration Extended Till 15th July 2020 (Engg, MBA), Slot Booking: Lovely Professional University (LPU) conducts the Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST) to provide admissions into Engineering, Management Courses. As the registration process had started Online from 2nd June 2020 for Phase 2. So aspirants can apply for the Exam on or before 15th July 2020 for Schedule II. And aspirants can start booking the Exam slot and attend the exam between 7th June 2020 to 31st July 2020.
Latest Update: LPU NEST 2020 Registration Process for June Phase II is Extended for Engineering, Management Courses. So, aspirants can apply through the below-given link.
- 1 LPU NEST 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 LPU NEST 2020 Important Dates
- 3 For Engineering
- 4 For MBA
- 5 Courses Offered By LPU
- 6 LPU NEST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Subjects Required for Each Course
- 8 Age Limit
- 9 LPU NEST 2020 Application Fee
- 10 Process To Submit Online LPU NEST Application Form 2020
- 11 LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card
- 12 LPU NEST 2020 Exam Pattern
- 13 LPU NEST 2020 Syllabus
- 14 LPU NEST 2020 Result
- 15 LPU NEST 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
LPU NEST 2020 Notification – Details
|Name of the Organization||Lovely Professional University (LPU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST)|
|Admissions Into||Engineering, Management|
|Online Registration Status (Engineering, MBA)||Schedule I – Started|
Schedule II – 2nd June 2020
|Last Date (Engineering, MBA)||Schedule I – 1st June 2020|
Schedule II – 15th July 2020
|Sub Categories||Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date (Engineering, MBA) Schedule II||7th June 2020 to 31st July 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|LPU NEST Admit Card|
|LPU NEST Syllabus|
|LPU NEST Previous Question Papers|
|LPU NEST Result|
LPU NEST 2020 Important Dates
|May Schedule (Phase-I)||June & July Schedule (Phase- II)|
|Starting of online application||Up to 1st June 2020||2nd June 2020 onwards|
|Starting of slot booking for online||Up to 3rd June 2020||Up to 25th July 2020 (Students can opt for LPU NEST exam slot within 5-15 days from date of filing the application form)|
|Last date of Application Form||1st June 2020||15th July 2020|
|Date of Examination||Up To 7th June 2020||Up To 31st July 2020|
|Announcement of Result||Within 4 days after the conduct of the exam||Within 4 days after the conduct of the exam|
|Commencement of counseling||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Last date to get admission in the allotted institution||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Events||May Schedule (Phase-I)||June & July Schedule (Phase- II)|
|Starting of registration||Up To 1st June 2020||2nd June 2020 Onwards|
|Slot booking||3rd June 2020 to 25th June 2020||3rd June 2020 to 25th June 2020|
|Closing of registration||1st June 2020||15th July 2020|
|Interview Schedule||22nd April 2020 onwards|
(Candidate can opt for any preferred interview slot within 2-8 days from the date of filing the application form. For Example: If the application form is being filled on 1st May, the Interview can be scheduled on any day between 3rd May 2020 – 8th May 2020.)
(Candidate can opt for any preferred interview slot within 2-8 days from the date of filing the application form.
For Example: If the application form is being filled on 1st June, the Interview can be scheduled on any day between 3rd June 2020 to 8th June 2020.)
|Interview Conduct||26th April 2020 onwards||Ongoing|
|Result for Interview||Within 4 days of appearing for Interview||Within 4 days of appearing for Interview|
|Date of Admission||Within 7 days after the declaration of Interview result||Within 7 days after the declaration of Interview result|
|Date of Exam||7th June 2020 to 30th June 2020||7th June 2020 to 31st July 2020|
Courses Offered By LPU
- Social Sciences
- Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Hotel Management
- Physical Education
- Foreign Languages
- Fashion Technology
- And also Mathematics
LPU NEST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test consist of the conditions that the candidates will have to fulfill. Therefore, in case, if any of the candidates do not meet any of the LPU NEST Eligibility Criteria then those people will be disqualified from the LPU NEST admission process. Therefore, the following are the LPU NEST eligibility criteria.
- Must and should the candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Therefore, applicants should have completed the final examination of 10+2 from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or State Board or any other council, institution, the college recognized by COBSE, New Delhi.
- And also every candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with 60% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics, and English.
- Moreover, if the postulant has secured more than 90% aggregate in the qualifying examination, then they will be exempted from the LPU NEST and JEE Main qualification criteria.
- Therefore, those candidates may directly apply for LPU NEST Admission.
Subjects Required for Each Course
- Chemistry, Physics, English and either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology will be considered.
- Those subjects are only for the courses of Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology, and Integrated Biotechnology.
- And Chemical Engineering and Petroleum must have the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Therefore, for Agricultural Engineering must and should have the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English or 10+2 (Agriculture).
Therefore, the LPU NEST age limit will be varying according to the particular course for which the candidate is seeking admission. Meanwhile, for LL.B courses, the age limit is 30 years, and there are five years of relaxation for reserved categories. And also for BBA, BA, B.Com LL.B courses, aspirants age must have 20 years and for reserved category 22 years age also applicable. Therefore, candidates need to check the criterion before applying.
LPU NEST 2020 Application Fee
- The LPU NEST application fee is Rs. 500/- for male candidates, Rs. 250/- for female candidates. Candidates can make payment either online or offline mode.
- The LPU NEST application fee can be paid via online or offline mode.
- Furthermore, for online mode, a candidate can choose a Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- And for offline mode, the LPU NEST Application fee can be paid via Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Lovely Professional University,” payable at Jalandhar.
Process To Submit Online LPU NEST Application Form 2020
Candidates who had the wish to seek admission in Lovely Professional University can apply for the latest updated notification that is the LPU NEST entrance examination through online mode.
- Therefore, the application form will be available on the official website of Lovely Professional University (LPU).
- Moreover, candidates can apply online, by generating the application number and password.
- After that, applicants can log in to their account and fill up all the required details such as personal details and educational details.
- And also people need to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photographs, and signature.
- Must note that the documents uploaded size will be specified by the conducting authority.
- Furthermore, during the application fill-up process, the candidate also has to choose the center of examination according to their convenience.
- After the completion of the application processes, candidates have to take a hard copy of the LPU NEST Application Form 2020.
To Check LPU NEST 2020 (B.Tech, MBA): Click Here
LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to attend the LPU NEST 2020 Exam for the Engineering, Management Courses must check on to the LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card. Whereas the LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card is available now. And the Exam will be conducted from 7th June 2020 to 31st July 2020. So be alert and get the Admit Card downloaded easily from our article.
Download LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card Here
LPU NEST 2020 Exam Pattern
The LPU NEST 2020 Exam is the Online Computer-based test. As the time limit given for the LPU NEST 2020 Exam is 150 Mins. And the Exam Pattern for the Engineering course will be having a total of 150 Questions with 500 Marks. For MBA there are 100 Questions with 300 Marks in total. Therefore candidates who are going to attend the exam must check the Exam pattern and prepare well.
LPU NEST 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants who want to gain the best knowledge and prepare for the LPU NEST 2020 Exam can check on the LPU NEST 2020 Syllabus here. As the B.Tech, the syllabus will contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. And for an MBA, the topics will be from the subjects of General English, General Awareness and General Aptitude.
Download LPU NEST 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
LPU NEST 2020 Result
Know the status of the LPU NEST 2020 Result from here. As we will share with you the direct link of the LPU NEST 2020 Result when the official announcement is done. So check on to the application details and refer the LPU NEST 2020 Result through the below link.
Check LPU NEST 2020 Result Here
To get the latest updates regarding the LPU NEST 2020, you can check our page. Bookmark our site freshersnow.com for regular fast and accurate updates.
LPU NEST 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to fill the LPU NEST Application Form for Schedule 2?
Candidates can fill and submit the LPU NEST Application Form for Schedule 2 till 15th July 2020.
When will the officials conduct LPU NEST Exam?
The LPU NEST 2020 Exam for the Engineering, Management Courses will be from 7th June 2020 to 31st July 2020.
Where can I apply for LPU NEST Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the LPU NEST Exam through our page Freshers Now and also through the official site @ lpu.in
What is the application fee for LPU NEST 2020?
The LPU NEST application fee is Rs. 500/- for male candidates, Rs. 250/- for female candidates. Candidates can make payment either online or offline mode.