LSAT 2020 Notification @ lsac.org | Application Form (Extended To 5th July 2020), Exam Date, Eligibility: LSAT India Exam is organized to offer admission into various Law colleges or institutions of India and Foreign countries. LSAT 2020 Registrations were open on 6th December 2019. The Law School Admission Test is a worldwide entrance examination. The Law School Admission Council conducts law School Admission Test. In India, this LSAT exam is conducted only once a year.
Latest Update: LSAT 2020 Registration Process is extended up to 5th July 2020. So Candidates can Register now with the help of the below-given link.
Through this LSAT exam, candidates can get the opportunity to get admission to law courses in various countries like Canada and the USA. Aspirants are you eagerly waiting to know the exact details about LSAT 2020 read the entire article. LSAT Exam is scheduled for 19th July 2020. We have mentioned the details of LSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria, including Application Fee, Online Application Form.
- 1 LSAT 2020 Notification | Overview
- 2 LSAT 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 LSAT India 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 LSAT India 2020 Application Fee
- 5 LSAT India Test Locations
- 6 LSAT India 2020 Participating Institutes
- 7 Steps To Fill LSAT India 2020 Application Form
- 8 LSAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 LSAT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 LSAT 2020 Result
- 12 LSAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
LSAT 2020 Notification | Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Law School Admission Test (LSAT)|
|Level Of Exam||National Level|
|Starting Date||6th December 2019 (Started)|
|Closing Date||5th July 2020|
|Sub Categories||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||19th July 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|LSAT Admit Card|
|LSAT Previous Question Papers|
LSAT 2020 | Important Dates
|Registration Opening Date||6th December 2019 (Started)|
|Closing Date||5th July 2020|
|Availability of LSAT Admission Ticket||July 2020 Tentative|
|Exam Date||19th July 2020|
|Score Card||Last Week Of June 2020 (Tentative)|
LSAT India 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2020, applicants need to be a citizen of India. And should have qualified the 12th board examination of CBSE or any other equivalent education board. And also undergraduate law programs including BA LLB. Those who are applying for PG law programs including LLM need to be an LL.B degree holder. And aspirants should have a minimum qualifying mark. The qualifying marks shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India. If candidates have all the eligibility criteria, they can easily apply for the LSAT India 2020.
LSAT India 2020 Application Fee
- General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Female Candidates need to pay INR 3800 (without Official LSAT India Handbook).
- Intenders who are paying through online they can send via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Female people 3800 (without Official LSAT India Handbook).
- Applicants who are paying through offline they can choose options from the below.
- Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Pay Order.
LSAT India Test Locations
The Law School Admission Test 2020 will be conducted in the following cities. Check it
South: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi
East: Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Ranchi, Kolkata
West: Bhopal, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Nagpur
North: Chandigarh, Jaipur, Delhi (NCR), Lucknow
LSAT India 2020 Participating Institutes
These are the LSAT India 2020 participating institutes. The below-provided institutes will accept the admission test scores.
- KLE Society’s Law College (Bangalore)
- ICFAI Law School, IFHE (Hyderabad)
- VIT Law School (Chennai)
- School of Law, Gitam University (Visakhapatnam)
- School of Law, K. R. Mangalam University (Gurgaon)
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University (Bangalore)
- ITM Law School (Gurgaon)
- School of Law, Sharda University (Greater Noida)
- ICFAI University (Dehradun)
- Chotanagpur Law College (Ranchi)
- MATS Law School, MATS University (Raipur)
- Central India College of Law (Nagpur)
- Jindal Global Law School (Sonipat)
- JSS Law College (Mysore)
- College of Legal Studies (Dehradun)
- AURO University, School of Law (Surat)
- School of Law, Noida International University (Noida)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI (Gangtok)
- School of Law, Ansal University (Gurgaon)
- ICFAI University (Jaipur)
- GH Raisoni Law School (Nagpur)
- IIT Kharagpur (Kharagpur)
Steps To Fill LSAT India 2020 Application Form
- Candidates applying for LSAT were required to register online through the official link.
- LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees.
- Candidates have to enter their name of the applicant, date of birth, e-mail id and the mobile number.
- Once the candidate registered for the law school admission test, a confirmation mail was sent to their registered mail account.
- Next, the candidate has to fill all fields of their LSAT India 2020 Application Form And proceed to the next step of application fee payment.
- Candidates need to pay the LSAT application fee of Rs. 3800 using any of the online payment options
- Aspirants can be made payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- The duly filled-in application of LSAT has to submit on or before the last date.
- After the last date, no application forms of LSAT were entertained under any circumstances.
To Check LSAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply For LSAT India 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
LSAT 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to attend the LSAT 2020 exam on 19th July 2020 must get the LSAT 2020 Admit Card downloaded. Whereas the main important document that should be carried by the aspirants is the LSAT 2020 Admit Card. By downloading the LSAT 2020 Admit Card all the applicants will be knowing all the details of Examination easily.
Download LSAT 2020 Admit Card Here
LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Get the information about the LSAT 2020 Exam Pattern from here. The total number of questions asked for the exam will be a total of 96-100 questions and the time limit is 2 hours and 20 minutes. So check on to the Topics wise questions asked for every subject and start your preparation.
- Analytical Reasoning: 24 Questions
- First Logical Reasoning: 24 Questions
- Second Logical Reasoning: 24 Questions
- Reading Comprehension: 24 Questions
LSAT 2020 Syllabus
Check on to the details about the LSAT 2020 Syllabus from here. So that candidates will be scoring good marks in the Exam. Well, the LSAT 2020 Syllabus will be of the subject’s Analytical Reasoning, First Logical Reasoning, Second Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension. To get more grip on those subjects aspirants can refer to the below-given link.
Download LSAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
LSAT 2020 Result
We also update you on the LSAT 2020 Result once released by the higher members of the Law School Admission Council. So candidates can be in touch with our article and get the status of the LSAT 2020 Result which can be released in August 2020 Tentatively.
Check LSAT 2020 Result Here
Candidates know more updated info about LSAT 2020 Notification. And also keep on visiting our article Freshers Now regularly if you want more such useful data.
LSAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting date for the LSAT 2020 Exam Registration?
LSAT 2020 Registrations were open on 6th December 2019.
What is the LSAT 2020 Application Fee?
The LSAT 2020 Application Fee for General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Female Candidates is Rs 3800.
What is the last date to submit the LSAT Application Form?
The last date to submit the LSAT Application Form is 5th July 2020.
Who will conduct the LSAT Exam?
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) officials will conduct the LSAT Exam.