LSAT 2021 Notification @ lsac.org | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: LSAT India Exam is organized to offer admission into various Law colleges or institutions of India and Foreign countries. LSAT 2021 Application Form will be released shortly. The Law School Admission Test is a worldwide entrance examination. The Law School Admission Council conducts law School Admission Test. In India, this LSAT exam is conducted only once a year i.e, the remote-proctored mode Exam is from 10th May 2021.
Latest Update: LSAT 2021 Registrations are Started and the remote-proctored mode Exam is from 10th May 2021. So, keep visiting our website and get the direct link.
Through this LSAT exam, candidates can get the opportunity to get admission to law courses in various countries like Canada and the USA. Aspirants are you eagerly waiting to know the exact details about LSAT 2021 read the entire article. We have mentioned the details of LSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria, including Application Fee, Online Application Form.
- 1 LSAT 2021 Notification | Overview
- 2 LSAT 2021 | Important Dates
- 3 LSAT India 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 LSAT India 2021 Application Fee
- 5 LSAT India Test Locations
- 6 LSAT India 2021 Participating Institutes
- 7 Steps To Fill LSAT India 2021 Application Form
- 8 LSAT 2021 Admit Card
- 9 LSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 10 LSAT 2021 Syllabus
- 11 LSAT 2021 Result
- 12 LSAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
LSAT 2021 Notification | Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Law School Admission Test (LSAT)|
|Level Of Exam||National Level|
|Starting Date||10th November 2020|
|Closing Date||15th January 2021|
|Sub Categories||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||From 10th May 2021|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|LSAT Admit Card|
|LSAT Previous Question Papers|
LSAT 2021 | Important Dates
|Registration Opening Date||10th November 2020|
|Closing Date||15th January 2021|
|Availability of LSAT Admission Ticket||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||From 10th May 2021|
|Score Card||To Be Announced|
LSAT India 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2021, applicants need to be a citizen of India. And should have qualified for the 12th board examination of CBSE or any other equivalent education board. And also undergraduate law programs including BA LLB. Those who are applying for PG law programs including LLM need to be an LL.B degree holder. And aspirants should have a minimum qualifying mark. The qualifying marks shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India. If candidates have all the eligibility criteria, they can easily apply for the LSAT India 2021.
LSAT India 2021 Application Fee
- Students who register before 15th January 2021 will have to pay a special early-bird price of Rs 3,499. Students who register after 15th January 2021 will pay the standard price of Rs 3,799.
LSAT India Test Locations
The Law School Admission Test 2021 will be conducted in the following cities. Check it
South: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi
East: Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Ranchi, Kolkata
West: Bhopal, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Nagpur
North: Chandigarh, Jaipur, Delhi (NCR), Lucknow
LSAT India 2021 Participating Institutes
These are the LSAT India 2021 participating institutes. The below-provided institutes will accept the admission test scores.
- KLE Society’s Law College (Bangalore)
- ICFAI Law School, IFHE (Hyderabad)
- VIT Law School (Chennai)
- School of Law, Gitam University (Visakhapatnam)
- School of Law, K. R. Mangalam University (Gurgaon)
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University (Bangalore)
- ITM Law School (Gurgaon)
- School of Law, Sharda University (Greater Noida)
- ICFAI University (Dehradun)
- Chotanagpur Law College (Ranchi)
- MATS Law School, MATS University (Raipur)
- Central India College of Law (Nagpur)
- Jindal Global Law School (Sonipat)
- JSS Law College (Mysore)
- College of Legal Studies (Dehradun)
- AURO University, School of Law (Surat)
- School of Law, Noida International University (Noida)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI (Gangtok)
- School of Law, Ansal University (Gurgaon)
- ICFAI University (Jaipur)
- GH Raisoni Law School (Nagpur)
- IIT Kharagpur (Kharagpur)
Steps To Fill LSAT India 2021 Application Form
- Candidates applying for LSAT were required to register online through the official link.
- LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees.
- Candidates have to enter their name of the applicant, date of birth, e-mail id and the mobile number.
- Once the candidate registered for the law school admission test, a confirmation mail was sent to their registered mail account.
- Next, the candidate has to fill all fields of their LSAT India 2021 Application Form And proceed to the next step of application fee payment.
- Candidates need to pay the LSAT application fee of Rs. 3800 using any of the online payment options
- Aspirants can be made payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- The duly filled-in application of LSAT has to submit on or before the last date.
- After the last date, no application forms of LSAT were entertained under any circumstances.
To Check LSAT 2021 Notification: Click Here
To Apply For LSAT India 2021: Click Here (Available Now)
LSAT 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to attend the LSAT 2021 exam and the date is to be announced. must get the LSAT 2021 Admit Card download. Whereas the main important document that should be carried by the aspirants is the LSAT 2021 Admit Card. By downloading the LSAT 2021 Admit Card all the applicants will be knowing all the details of the Examination easily.
Download LSAT 2021 Admit Card Here
LSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Get the information about the LSAT 2021 Exam Pattern from here. The total number of questions asked for the exam will be a total of 96-100 questions and the time limit is 2 hours and 20 minutes. So check on to the Topics wise questions asked for every subject and start your preparation.
- Analytical Reasoning: 24 Questions
- First Logical Reasoning: 24 Questions
- Second Logical Reasoning: 24 Questions
- Reading Comprehension: 24 Questions
LSAT 2021 Syllabus
Check on to the details about the LSAT 2021 Syllabus from here. So that candidates will be scoring good marks in the Exam. Well, the LSAT 2021 Syllabus will be of the subject’s Analytical Reasoning, First Logical Reasoning, Second Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension. To get more grip on those subjects aspirants can refer to the below-given link.
Download LSAT 2021 Syllabus PDF Here
LSAT 2021 Result
We also update you on the LSAT 2021 Result once released by the higher members of the Law School Admission Council. So candidates can be in touch with our article and get the status of the LSAT 2021 Result.
Check LSAT 2021 Result Here
Candidates know more updated info about LSAT 2021 Notification. And also keep on visiting our article Freshers Now regularly if you want more such useful data.
LSAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting date for the LSAT 2021 Exam Registration?
LSAT 2021 Registrations Starting date is 10th November 2020.
What is the LSAT 2021 Application Fee?
The LSAT 2021 Application Fee for General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Female Candidates is Rs 3499.
What is the last date to submit the LSAT Application Form?
The last date to submit the LSAT Application Form is 15th January 2021.
Who will conduct the LSAT Exam?
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) officials will conduct the LSAT Exam.