LSAT 2020 Notification @ lsac.org | Application Form (Out), Dates: LSAT India Exam is organized to offer admission into various Law colleges or institutions of India and Foreign countries. LSAT 2020 Registrations were open on 6th December 2019. The Law School Admission Test is a worldwide entrance examination. The Law School Admission Council conducts law School Admission Test. In India, this LSAT exam is conducted only once a year.
Latest Update: LSAT 2020 Registration Process had Started. So, apply now with the direct link attached below.
14th April 2020 is the last date to submit the LSAT 2020 Application Form. Through this LSAT exam, candidates can get the opportunity to get admission to law courses in various countries like Canada and the USA. Aspirants are you eagerly waiting to know the exact details about LSAT 2020 read the entire article. LSAT Exam is scheduled for 1st May 2020. We have mentioned the details of LSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria, including Application Fee, Online Application Form.
- 1 LSAT 2020 Notification Information
LSAT 2020 Notification Information
|Name Of The Organization||Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Law School Admission Test (LSAT)|
|Level Of Exam||National Level|
|Starting Date||6th December 2019 (Started)|
|Closing Date||14th April 2020|
|Sub Categories||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||1st May 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|LSAT Previous Question Papers|
|Registration Opening Date||6th December 2019 (Started)|
|Closing Date||14th April 2020|
|Availability of LSAT Admission Ticket||20th To 30th April 2020|
|Exam Date||1st May 2020|
|Score Card||29th May 2020|
LSAT India 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2020, applicants need to be a citizen of India. And should have qualified the 12th board examination of CBSE or any other equivalent education board. And also undergraduate law programs including BA LLB. Those who are applying for PG law programs including LLM need to be an LL.B degree holder. And aspirants should have a minimum qualifying mark. The qualifying marks shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India. If candidates have all the eligibility criteria, they can easily apply for the LSAT India 2020
LSAT India Admission Process
LSAT India 2020 Admission Process will start with the notification of the law school admission test. The LSAT India entrance test is for shortlisting the candidates. Based on the Results of LSAT India 2020 and scores over 85 Indian law schools will prepare a merit list for admitting the qualifying candidates. Aspirants to get admission in the Law Schools need to prepare hard and attempt well.
LSAT India 2020 Application Fee
- General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Female Candidates need to pay INR 3800 (without Official LSAT India Handbook).
- Intenders who are paying through online they can send via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Female people 3800 (without Official LSAT India Handbook).
- Applicants who are paying through offline they can choose options from the below.
- Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Pay Order.
LSAT India Test Locations
The Law School Admission Test 2020 will be conducted in the following cities. Check it
South: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi
East: Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Ranchi, Kolkata
West: Bhopal, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Nagpur
North: Chandigarh, Jaipur, Delhi (NCR), Lucknow
LSAT India Participating Institutes
These are the LSAT India 2020 participating institutes. The below-provided institutes will accept the admission test scores.
- KLE Society’s Law College (Bangalore)
- ICFAI Law School, IFHE (Hyderabad)
- VIT Law School (Chennai)
- School of Law, Gitam University (Visakhapatnam)
- School of Law, K. R. Mangalam University (Gurgaon)
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University (Bangalore)
- ITM Law School (Gurgaon)
- School of Law, Sharda University (Greater Noida)
- ICFAI University (Dehradun)
- Chotanagpur Law College (Ranchi)
- MATS Law School, MATS University (Raipur)
- Central India College of Law (Nagpur)
- Jindal Global Law School (Sonipat)
- JSS Law College (Mysore)
- College of Legal Studies (Dehradun)
- AURO University, School of Law (Surat)
- School of Law, Noida International University (Noida)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI (Gangtok)
- School of Law, Ansal University (Gurgaon)
- ICFAI University (Jaipur)
- GH Raisoni Law School (Nagpur)
- IIT Kharagpur (Kharagpur)
Steps To Fill LSAT India 2020 Application Form
- Candidates applying for LSAT India 2020 were required to register online through the official link.
- LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees.
- Candidates have to enter their name of the applicant, date of birth, e-mail id and the mobile number.
- Once the candidate registered for the law school admission test, a confirmation mail was sent to their registered mail account.
- Next, the candidate has to fill all fields of their LSAT India 2020 Application Form And proceed to the next step of application fee payment.
- Candidates need to pay the LSAT India 2020 application fee of Rs. 3800 using any of the online payment options
- Aspirants can be made payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- The duly filled-in application of LSAT India 2020 has to submit on or before the last date.
- After the last date, no application forms of LSAT India 2020 was entertained under any circumstances.
To Download LSAT India 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply For LSAT India 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Candidates know more updated info about LSAT 2020 Notification. And also keep on visiting our web portal regularly if you want more such useful data.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting date for the LSAT 2020 Exam Registration?
LSAT 2020 Registrations were open on 6th December 2019.
When will LSAT Exam be conducted?
LSAT Exam will be conducted on 1st May 2020.
What is the last date to submit the LSAT Application Form?
Candidates must fill and submit the LSAT Application Form till 14th April 2020.