LSAT Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern – Sectional Wise: Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has released the LSAT Syllabus 2020 for the aspirants to prepare. In this article, we have provided all the information about the LSAT India Syllabus 2020 along with the latest LSAT Test Pattern 2020. LSAT-India is a test of reasoning and reading skills, not a test to check whether students happened to memorized the right things or not. LSAT-India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the LSAC for use by law schools in India. Hence, refer to the below sections to download the LSAT Syllabus 2020 PDF.
LSAT Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Law School Admission Test (LSAT)|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
Based on the eligibility the applicants need to apply for the LSAT 2020. The students can check the dates of the application process from our web portal. By referring to our website, the contenders can know all the data regarding notification. From the above table, the individuals can see the official site and the organization names of the LSAT.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|LSAT Previous Question Papers|
|LSAT Admit Card|
Law School Admission Test Pattern 2020
The test consists of five 35-minute sections of multiple-choice questions. Four of the five sections contribute to the test taker’s score. These sections include one Reading Comprehension section, one Analytical Reasoning section, and two Logical Reasoning sections. The unscored section, commonly referred to as the variable section, typically is used to pretest new test questions or to pre-equate new test forms. The placement of this section will vary. The identification of the unscored section is not available until you receive your score report. A 35-minute, unscored writing sample is provided at the end of the test. Copies of your writing sample are sent to all law schools to which you apply.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
LSAT Syllabus 2020 PDF
We think that very few people achieve their full potential on the LSAT without some preparation. At a minimum, aspirants should take a practice test, including the writing sample, under actual time constraints. This will help the students to estimate how much time can afford to spend on each question, as well as which question types applicants should spend additional time practicing. And, the contenders need to familiarize with the test instructions and question types. Therefore, the applicants need to get the LSAT Syllabus 2020 from this article.
In addition to this, we have provided the LSAT Previous Papers on our web portal. After gathering the LSAT Syllabus 2020 PDF, the applicants can visit our website and download the sample papers. Moreover, students can prepare for the Law School Admission Test with the help of the syllabus. In the below sections, we have arranged a link to download the PDF for the syllabus. And, the competitors can find the subject-wise topics on this page. Aspirants need to know all the information related to the syllabus before starting the preparation.
LSAT Syllabus Topics – Subject Wise
It measures a candidate’s ability to read, understand and give insights into passages. The questions asked in the passage will be related to the following characteristics.
- Principles that function in the selection
- The main idea or primary purpose
- The organization or structure
- Analogies to claims or arguments in the choice
- Information that is explicitly stated
- An author’s attitude as revealed in the tone of a passage or the language used
- The application of data in the selection to a new context
- Information or ideas that can be inferred
- The meaning or purpose of words or phrases as used in the context
- The impact of more details on claims or arguments in the selection
- Understanding what could be true or must be true from given facts and rules
- Recognizing when two statements are logically equivalent in context by identifying a condition or state that could replace one of the original conditions while still resulting in the same possible outcomes
- Inferring what could be true or must be true from given facts and rules together with new information in the form of an additional or substitute fact or rule
- Comprehending the basic structure of a set of relationships by determining a complete solution to the problem posed (for example, an acceptable seating arrangement of all six diplomats around a table)
- Reasoning with conditional (“if-then”) statements and recognizing logically equivalent formulations of such statements
- Determining how additional evidence affects an argument
- Knowing the parts of a case and their relationships
- Detecting assumptions made by particular arguments
- Identifying explanations
- Recognizing similarities and differences between patterns of reasoning
- Reasoning by analogy
- Identifying and applying principles or rules
- Recognizing misunderstandings or points of disagreement
- Identifying flaws in arguments
- Drawing well-supported conclusions
To Download LSAT Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Follow Freshers Now to know updates like LSAT Syllabus 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked in the LSAT 2020 Exam?
Approximately, 96-100 Questions will be asked in the LSAT Exam.
Which subjects should be covered in the LSAT Exam?
Analytical Reasoning, First & Second Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension are the subjects required to be covered in the LSAT Exam.
How much time will be allocated for the LSAT Exam?
A total of 2 hours and 20 minutes of time will be allocated for the LSAT Exam.