Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal @ samagra.gov.in | SSSM ID, MP Samagra ID List, Application Form: The government of Madhya Pradesh launched the Samagra portal to provide different online and offline services to the Residents of Madhya Pradesh State. By Registering in Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal, candidates can get to know about the services like the welfare schemes, financial services, and facilities to residents especially special focus on weaker section people, senior citizens, children, widows, disabled persons, and women.
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal – Complete Details
- 2 Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Facilities
- 3 Samagra ID
- 4 Samagra ID types
- 5 Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Eligibility
- 6 Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Benefits
- 7 Documents required for Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission
- 8 How to Register for Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission?
- 9 Samagra ID List by name
- 10 SSSM Samagra Family List
- 11 Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal – Complete Details
|Name of the Portal||Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal|
|Announced by||Madhya Pradesh State government|
|Benefits||Online Services for the Madhya Pradesh Citizens|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Madhya Pradesh|
Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Facilities
- Samagra Family ID
- Samagra Family Dashboard
- Samagra Siksha Portal
- Praman Portal
- Samagra Pension Portal
The free login ID’s and passwords will be issued by the Madhya Pradesh government and the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission (SSSM) to the people of the state for the registration process. The Samagra ID of a person is unique and that cannot be changed in any situation.
Samagra ID types
Based on the principle “Bahujan Hitay Bahujan Sukhaya”, the Samagra ID is divided into two types:
- The first one is 8 digit unique family ID which will be in the government records as the family’s Samagra ID.
- The second one is 9 digits permanent unique ID to the persons whose family has a Samagra ID.
Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Eligibility
- Only the permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible for Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission.
- The candidates must have the resident certificate and address proof for identity.
- If the candidates are not Madhya Pradesh residents then they are not allowed to apply.
Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Benefits
- The weaker section people who are below the poverty line can get benefits of the various government schemes
- Through the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission, the residents of Madhya Pradesh can make their payments and also get job opportunities.
- The students belong to poor families can apply and get scholarships from the government. They can also check the status of their scholarship by this portal.
- And also the people can get benefits like pensions for senior citizens, insurances for low-income people, welfare schemes for women and financial assistance to disabled persons.
Documents required for Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission
- 10th marks list
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Pan card
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Resident certificate
- Bank account details
How to Register for Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission?
- Go to the official website at samagra.gov.in
- Select the “register your family” option below the ‘User Manual’.
- Enter all the required details in the application form and submit it by clicking on the “Register Application” option.
- After the approval of the application form, you have to go to the “Know your Samagra ID” link.
- Now you are allowed to download your unique Samagra ID.
Samagra ID List by name
- Visit the official website of Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission at samagra.gov.in.
- Under the section know composite id, view profile go to composite family and member id
- Within the option search the entire id in the name of a family member
- Then you have to choose the details like district, local body, and link.
- Now enter the first three letters of your name in English.
- Enter the other information like a surname, Gram Panchayat, village ward information (If you want).
- Now fill the block of captcha code and press the button “search”.
- Then you will have complete information about ID and your family member’s details.
- Finally, there is also a facility to download the entire card and remove the printout.
SSSM Samagra Family List
- Visit the official website or go to the link “Search Family and Add Family Member” directly.
- Then choose your district, local body and enter the first letter of your name in English.
- Now choose the village, ward number, or area and also enter the captcha code.
- Finally submit the information and get the list.
To Register & Check Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal: Click HERE
Freshersnow.com has tried to include complete details related to the Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal. For more Detailed articles, bookmark our site.
Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Samagra ID?
MP State Government along with the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission at samagra.gov.in Provide a Login ID’s as well as Password for the MP Residents to register and get the maximum benefits of Government.
Can I Change My Samagra ID?
No, the candidates cannot change their Unique Samagra ID, once registered.
What is the Official Site of Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal?
samagra.gov.in is the official site of MP Samagra Portal.
What are the Two Types of Samagra ID’S?
For a family, a Family ID will be given which will be 8 digits long. And the second Id is known as Member ID, which is 9 digits long is a unique and permanent ID that will be issued to the candidates who already got the Samagra family ID.