Good News for the applicants seeking for the Madras High Court District Judge Mains Admit Card 2019. The Officials declared May 2019 is the release date for the Madras High Court District Judge Hall Ticket. Also, the Madras High Court District Judge Mains Exam Date are mentioned for each and every process of the selection very clearly that is conducted on 25th, 26th May 2019. Moreover, you will get full information by checking the below sections of Madras High Court District Judge Selection Process. Scroll down for further more details. Also, the direct link to download the Madras High Court District Judge Hall Ticket 2019 from the official site.
- 1 Madras High Court District Judge Mains Admit Card 2019 – Details
- 1.1 Details Of Madras High Court District Judge Mains Selection Process
- 1.2 Important Madras High Court District Judge Exam Date Dates To Be Noted
- 1.3 Instruction To The Candidates
- 1.4 Information Present On Madras High Court District Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.5 Documents Required For Verification Purpose
- 1.6 Steps To Be Followed To Download Madras High Court District Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2019
Madras High Court District Judge Mains Admit Card 2019 – Details
|Madras High Court Admit Card 2019 | District Judge Hall Ticket|
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge (Entry Level) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||25th, 26th May 2019|
Details Of Madras High Court District Judge Mains Selection Process
The Selection Process for the District Judge (Entry Level) Posts includes the Prelims Exam followed by the Mains Exam. Later, Personal Interview is conducted as Viva-Voice for the candidates selected in the Written exam. The Madras High Court District Judge Exam Date is released. Thus, you can get the exam dates for the Three rounds of the selection process from the table given table.
Important Madras High Court District Judge Exam Date Dates To Be Noted
|Examination||Date Of the Exam|
|Prelims Exam||6th April 2019 – Completed|
|Mains Exam||25th, 26th May 2019|
|Viva-Voice||4th week of June 2019|
Instruction To The Candidates
- Candidates should bring the printout of their Madras High Court District Judge Admit Card card in the examination hall.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- The candidates must note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidates should download their Hall Ticket before the date of exam.
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
Information Present On Madras High Court District Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates after downloading the Hall ticket, need to check the personal details printed on the Madras High Court District Judge Admit Card. Also, the Hall Ticket contains the data of the candidate such as Exam date, exam center, etc.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Duration Of Time
- Application Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor
- Instructions for the Examination
Documents Required For Verification Purpose
The Madras High Court Officials are not allowing the candidates for the examination hall if the verification is not done. So, candidates by keeping this in mind, you should carry any one of the below given Identity proofs for the Exam. If you don’t have any proof, then please apply for the Identity proof. Because it is the most important document to carried for the Exam.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any Government issued ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Steps To Be Followed To Download Madras High Court District Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2019
- First, candidates need to enter into the official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Then, the home page of the official site displays on the screen.
- Now, search for the Admit card link in order to get the Madras High Court District Judge Hall Ticket and know the Exam Date.
- Click on the link and fill the required fields asked for.
- Before submission, once check for confirmation.
- Finally, you will get the Madras High Court District Judge Admit Card 2019.
- Download it and make more copies of it for further professional purpose.
Click Here To Download The Madras High Court District Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2019
Thank You for staying with us. Hope you got all the details of the Madras High Court District Judge Admit Card and Selection Process. Keep in contact with us through Freshers Now.