Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019: For 92 Guest Faculty Full Time or Teaching cum Research Fellow Posts advertisement is announced. Interested Job searchers across the Tamil Nadu State can take a look at the Requirements. And then proceed to apply for it before the closing date. Remember it is important to have all the Qualifications correctly. And to apply before the final date. To Apply for the Madras University Teaching cum Research Fellow Vacancy 2019, an individual can apply between 18th June 2019 to 28 June 2019.
Applications for the Latest Madras University Jobs 2019 Notification, must be submitted in the Offline Mode. Down in this post, we provided the steps. Those steps will help the candidates in applying for the Madras University Guest Faculty Full Time Openings 2019.
- 1 Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019 – 92 Research Fellow Posts, Date, Eligibility, Application Form
- 1.1 unom.ac.in Teaching cum Research Fellow Notification 2019
- 1.2 Posts information
- 1.3 Educational Qualification
- 1.4 Age Limit
- 1.5 Madras University Guest Faculty Selection Process
- 1.6 Salary
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019
- 1.9 Madras University Guest Faculty Notification & Address
Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019 – 92 Research Fellow Posts, Date, Eligibility, Application Form
|Latest Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty Full Time or Teaching cum Research Fellow|
|Starting Date||18th June 2019|
|Closing Date||28th June 2019|
|Category||Govt Jobs 2019|
unom.ac.in Teaching cum Research Fellow Notification 2019
University Of Madras Officials is inviting the applications from the Interested and eligible candidates who can work in the available posts. So, if you are looking for the Government Jobs in TN State, then this new Madras University Jobs 2019 Notification is for you all.
|Name of Department||No of Guest Faculty||No of Teaching cum Research Fellow|
|Adult and Continuing Education||02||–|
|Ancient History & Archaeology||02||–|
|Anna Centre For Public Affairs||04||–|
|Cyber Forensics & Information Security||03||–|
|Defence & Strategic Studies||02||–|
|French and Other Foreign Languages||01||–|
|Politics and Public Administration||02||02|
|Arabic Persian and Urdu||02||–|
|National Centre For Ultrafast Processes||01||–|
|Networking and Information Technology||02||–|
|Physical Education Trainer||03||–|
Those candidates who completed their Masters in the relevant department from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply.
You Can Also Check: ★ TNPSC Job Updates
Based on the information given in the Official Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019 Notification, applicants age must be according to the norms of the organization.
Madras University Guest Faculty Selection Process
Madras University Officials are going to choose the candidates based on the performance shown in the Interview.
- Guest Faculty: Rs.20,000/- Per Month
- Teaching cum Research Fellow: Rs.15,000/- Per Month
No Application Fee
Steps to Apply for Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019
- Check the University of Madras at unom.ac.in
- From there check the recruitment section
- Over there, you will find the advertisement for the Guest Faculty/Teaching cum Research Fellow.
- Open it
- Read all the information in it
- If eligible, download the application form
- fill the application form
- Recheck the total information and then submit it before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
Madras University Guest Faculty Notification & Address
|Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019 Notification||Click HERE|
|Address||Head of the Department, University of MadrasNavalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005|
Total information about Madras University Guest Faculty Jobs 2019 is shared in this post. For more similar Instant Job Updates, check our site Freshers Now regularly.