Madras University Recruitment 2022 – 23 Assistant Professor Posts, Salary, Application Form – unom.ac.in: If you are looking for a new job notification, then you are in the right place. Applications are invited for Faculty Positions at the Assistant Professor Level purely on a full-time temporary basis for a period of 120 days and extendable for a further period of 120 days, at the University of Madras. The Madras University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 is for filling the 23 openings in various subjects. Interested candidates with requisite qualifications need to check this article and apply for the Madras University Jobs 2022. Candidates can download the application form along with the official notification which is made available from the end of this page. Moreover, the last date for submission of the application form is 28th April 2022 and aspirants need to send the duly filled-in application to the proper channel mentioned below.
- 1 Madras University Recruitment 2022 – 23 Assistant Professor Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 Madras University Job Vacancies
- 3 Madras University Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- 4 University of Madras Jobs 2022 – Salary
- 5 Selection Process for Madras University Jobs 2022
- 6 Madras University Jobs 2022 – Application Form, Notification
Madras University Recruitment 2022 – 23 Assistant Professor Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest Madras University Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|Post Names||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||23|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||28th April 2022|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
Madras University Job Vacancies
|Subject||Number of Posts|
|Political Science & Public Administration||1|
|Geography (B.Sc & M.Sc)||2|
|Sociology (BA & MA)||2|
Madras University Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./ Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET:
Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/ Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions.
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode.
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners.
- An open Ph.D. viva voice of the candidate has been conducted.
- The Candidate has published a minimum of two research papers from his/ her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal.
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/ her Ph.D. work in
conferences/ seminars sponsored/ funded/ supported by the UGC/ ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
- The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/ Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- The Times Higher Education (THE) or
- The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
University of Madras Jobs 2022 – Salary
The selected candidates will get consolidated remuneration of Rs.30,000/- per month.
Selection Process for Madras University Jobs 2022
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Madras University Jobs 2022 – Application Form, Notification
|University of Madras Jobs 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download The Madras University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Address to send the application form||The Registrar, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai 600005|
For updated information regarding the Madras University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 or any other job notification, follow this site @ freshersnow.com frequently.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|TN Employment News||Government Jobs|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Ph.D. Govt Jobs|
|Assistant Professor Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|M.Phil Govt Jobs|