Maersk Global Services Walkin 2019: Wonderful opportunity for job seekers in Chennai. Yes, the Maersk Global Services Centres (India) Pvt Ltd is going to conduct the Maersk Walkin Interview to hire the Software Developer positions On 10th August 2019. Candidates who have completed their BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, all those aspirants are eligible for this Maersk Walkin Drive. Moreover, the aspirants who have 5 years experience in Global services are also participating in the Maersk Global Services Walkin 2019. In this article, we had provided complete information regarding the Maersk Walkin Interview In Chennai For Software Developer.
★ ★ Latest Walkins List 2019 ★ ★
- 1 Maersk Walkin Dive In Chennai
Maersk Walkin Dive In Chennai
|Company Name||Maersk Global Services Centres (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/ B.E|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 0-5 years of experience in .NET, HTML, XML, SQL Server, and web hosting technologies
- Experience in development of web applications and window applications is a must.
- Strong learning, reasoning and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of Scrum framework and Project Management Certification is required
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization including software development teams, technical support, end-users, management, vendors and others
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with software applications used to manage projects and portfolios and produce deliverables, (e.g. MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
- Service delivery experience & should have worked with large teams.
Company Profile – Maersk Global Services Centres (India) Pvt Ltd
For over 100 years, our customers have been changing and improving the world through trade. It has always been our passion and privilege to be their trusted, open and brave partner. Making trade more effective and our customers more successful. To connect and simplify trade, Maersk goes all the way. Because we know, that going halfway, won’t get us there.
You Can Also Prepare: ★ ★ Interview Questions
UG: BCA – Computers, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
Venue Details For Maersk Walkin Drive In Chennai
Maersk Line, No 286/1 Prince Infocity One,
KLA Tencor Building,
11th Floor, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Important information For Maersk Walkin Drive In Chennai
Walkin Date: 10th August 2019
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Vijay
Crucial Documents Required For Maersk Walkin Interview In Chennai
Carry all the below mentioned documents for the Maersk Walkin Interview
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Maersk Walkin Interview In Chennai.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
We hope that the above information is helpful for all the job seekers. For more latest updates regarding Walkins across India, keep checking our Freshers Now web site daily. Thank You.