MAH AAC CET 2020 Notification @ cetcell.mahacet.org – Application Form (Released), Eligibility: On 15th February 2020, the online MAH AAC CET 2020 Application Form will be released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra officials on their official site. Online Applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Full Time Professional Undergraduate Visual Art Courses (Fine Art and Applied Art). And, we have clearly mentioned the MAH AAC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria on this page.
Live Update: MAH AAC CET Application Form out today that is 15th February 2020. So, apply for the AAC CET Exam with the direct link attached below.
Furthermore, the Competent Authority is conducting Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test (MAH AAC CET) for admissions to Visual Art Under Graduate Courses for Academic Year 2020-21. The direct link to submit the Online MAH AAC CET 2020 Application Form is attached below. It will be activated when the officials make the application link active. Also, check the category wise MAH AAC CET Application Fee before submission. 15th April 2020 is the deadline to submit your application form. They have announced that the CET exam will be conducted on 10th, 11th May 2020.
MAH AAC CET 2020 Notification – Information
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Entrance Exam Name||Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test (MAH AAC CET)|
|Starting Date||15th February 2020|
|Closing Date||15th April 2020|
|Sub Category||Arts Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||10th, 11th May 2020|
|Exam Purpose||To Provide Admission to First Year of Full Time Professional Undergraduate Visual Art Courses (Fine Art and Applied Art)|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Online Registration and Filling the MAH AAC CET Application Form||15th February 2020 (Available Now)|
|Closing Date||15th April 2020|
|Payment of Fees through online payment gateway or through State Bank of India bank challan.||15th February 2020 To 17th April 2020|
|Selection Of CET Center For Practical Exam after payment of fees||15th February 2020 To 18th April 2020|
|Issue Of Hall Ticket (Through Candidate’s Login)||1st May 2020 To 10th May 2020|
|Date of MAH-AAC-CET 2020 Practical Exam (Object Drawing, Design, Memory Drawing||10th May 2020 [11 AM To 4:30 PM]|
|Date of MAH-AAC-CET 2020 General Knowledge Online Exam Paper (Online)||11th May 2020 [11 AM TO 12 PM]|
|Evaluation Of Practical & General Knowledge Exam Paper||15th May 2020 To 29th April 2020|
|Declaration of Result and uploading Images of Answer Sheet of MAH-AAC-CET 2020 on the website for candidates to view from their own login.||2nd June 2020 After 4 PM|
|Submission of Grievances about Marks obtained (through Online mode only)||4th June 2020 To 5th June 2020|
|Redressal of Grievances about Marks obtained (Through Online mode)||8th June 2020|
|Declaration of the result of MAH-AAC-CET 2020 on the website through a candidate’s login.||9th June 2020 at 4:00 PM|
MAH AAC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
We have provided the Maharashtra State Candidature type-wise Eligibility Criterion. So, check the below information and then apply for MAH AAC CET.
- Type A: Candidates who have passed SSC and HSC from Maharashtra state and who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/ or is born in Maharashtra.
- Type B: Candidates who do not fall in Type A but whose father or mother is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
- Type C: Candidates who do not fall in Type A or B but whose one of the parents are an employee of Government of India and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of Application Form for CAP.
- Type D: A Candidate who does not fall in any of the above Type‐A, Type B and Type‐C but whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.
- Type E: Candidates passing SSC and/ or HSC Examination from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||12%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/De Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19%|
MAH AAC CET 2020 Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, All India Candidature Candidate & J & K Migrant Candidates – Rs. 1700/-
- SC, ST, VJ/ DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only candidates – Rs. 1200/-
Steps To Submit Online MAH AAC CET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates must and should have to visit the official site @ cetcell.mahacet.org to apply for AAC CET Exam.
- From there you can check the direct link which is highlighted as “MAH AAC CET 2020.”
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- There, hit the online registration button.
- Fill all the details and then upload the documents required.
- Pay the fee and then submit the fee.
- Download your application form and then take a printed copy of it.
To Check & Download MAH AAC CET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online MAH AAC CET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
To Check MAH AAC CET 2020 Activities Schedule PDF: Click Here (Available Now)
Follow us on FreshersNow.Com to get all the latest updates of MAH AAC CET 2020. If you have any queries regarding the MAH AAC CET 2020 Application Form, Exam then you can drop or leave your comment in the below section.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the online MAH AAC CET Application Form be available?
The Online MAH AAC CET 2020 Application Form will be available from 15th February 2020.
What is the announced MAH AAC CET 2020 Exam Date?
MAH AAC CET 2020 exam date – Practical Exam (Object Drawing, Design, Memory Drawing) – 10th May 2020 and General Knowledge Online Exam Paper (Online) – 11th May 2020.
What is the MAH AAC CET Application Fee?
For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, All India Candidature Candidate & J & K Migrant Candidates is Rs 1700/-. SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only candidates is Rs 1200/-.