Want to get admission in Government of Maharashtra? Then refer to this complete article. It provides all the information about Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test. This post entirely deals with the MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019. And Maharashtra B.Ed CET is the Entrance Exam for the admission in Government of Maharashtra. So aspirants who are fascinated in getting the admissions in Government of Maharashtra should face this Maharashtra B.Ed CET exam. Also, the people who are willing to have a career in this field can opt for this opportunity. Contenders can address the info like the process of applying for notification, eligibility criteria and application fee for the Maharashtra B.Ed CET. So go through the complete article and grasp all the vital info of Maharashtra B.Ed CET. Keep visiting the next parts of the post.
You Can Also Check: ★ MAH B.Ed CET Result
- 1 MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019
- 1.1 Particulars About MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019
- 1.2 MAH B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Reservation Of Seats By Government of Maharashtra
- 1.4 MAH B.Ed Application Fee
- 1.5 Test Centers For Maharashtra B.Ed CET
- 1.6 Details On The MAH B.Ed CET Application Form
- 1.7 Pre-Requisites For Filling MAH B.Ed CET Application Form
- 1.8 Process Of Applying MAH B.Ed CET Application Form
MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019
Contenders who are interested in doing the B.Ed programme in Government of Maharashtra must apply for the MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019. This is the initial part where the students should start. Moreover, Maharashtra B.Ed CET is conducted in state level. So many of the candidates can apply for the MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019. The competition levels will be bit higher. So to sustain in that competitive levels carefully go through the information present in this post. We request the aspirants not to skip any of the issues. At the end of the page, we attached the link to download MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019. So click on the link and move to the further process. Additionally, applicants can also get the info of Eligibility Criteria, Fee, and Application Form.
Particulars About MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019
|Name Of The Organization||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name Of The Examination||Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of The Examination||Online|
|Level Of The Examination||State Level|
|Availability Of Notification||April 2019|
We wish all the aspirants to apply for the MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019. Candidates who are worried in grasping the details of Notification process can get from this post. All the necessary info regarding the MAH B.Ed CET exam is mentioned in tabular representation. The table is comprised of the details like name of the examination, managing authority of the exam. Additionally, students can also get the info of mode of examination and mode of application. As this a State Level exam we can expect many aspirants for Maharashtra B.Ed CET exam. So carefully get the details and proceed forward. Contenders can also gather more info by visiting the official site of the Government of Maharashtra. Also, students can visit our web portal Freshers Now.
You Can Also Check: ★ MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card
MAH B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants should see the MAH B.Ed Eligibility Criteria before facing the Maharashtra B.Ed CET exam. And the students who don’t know the MAH B.Ed Eligibility Criteria can get from this post.
- The candidate should be passed in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with subjects in Sciences, Mathematics, Social Sciences (History, Geography, Economics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Philosophy, Education, Library Science), Humanity Sciences, Commerce and should secure minimum 50% marks for Open Category aspirants (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories from State of Maharashtra) either in Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree.
- Candidates should be passed in Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s Degree with the subjects in Management, Engineering, Computers, Law, Information -Technology, Agriculture, BBI, Medical Sciences, Fine Art, Performing Art (Music, Dance, Drama). And secure minimum 55% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree or the Master’s Degree (minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class Category students belonging to the State of Maharashtra).
- The aspirant should be an Indian National.
- Candidates appearing for the examination in the academic year are also eligible to apply for Maharashtra B.Ed CET.
- 54.50 percentage and above to be considered as 55 percentage marks.
- Also, aspirants from out of Maharashtra state should be passed in any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree awarded by any of the universities qualification recognized by the Govt. of India, NCTE with minimum three years duration in any discipline or possess an equivalent with minimum 55% of marks for all categories.
You Can Also Check: ★ MAH B.Ed CET Previous Papers
Reservation Of Seats By Government of Maharashtra
|Categories||Reservation of Seats|
|SC and SC converted to Buddhism||13%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
|Sons or daughters of defense persons||5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) or De-Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
MAH B.Ed Application Fee
|1.||General or Others||Rs. 800/-|
|2.||SC, ST, Physically Handicapped||Rs. 400/-|
Contenders know the MAH B.Ed Application Fee for Maharashtra B.Ed CET. Click on Payment Tab and proceed for payment. Thus, application Fees for Maharashtra B.Ed CET should be paid in Online Mode. Therefore, once the application fee is paid, it is not refundable. The candidate should bear bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of MAH B.Ed Application Fee or intimation charges. Moreover, payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS or Mobile wallets. On successful completion of the online transaction process, an e-Receipt gets generated. Contenders required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and Online Application Form for future use.
Test Centers For Maharashtra B.Ed CET
- Ahmednagar and Buldhana
- Chandrapur together with Akola
- Beed and Dhule
- Gadchiroli together with Gondia
- Latur and Mumbai
- Nagpur and Nanded
- Nandurbar together with Nashik
- Palghar and Parbhani
- Ratnagiri and Rasayani
- Solapur and Sindudurga
- Satara and Washim
- New Mumbai
- Sangli and Wardha
You Can Also Check: ★ MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus
Details On The MAH B.Ed CET Application Form
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth and Academic Details
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Gender and Category
Pre-Requisites For Filling MAH B.Ed CET Application Form
- The photo should be a recent, passport size, color picture and prefer the dimension 200 x 230 pixels.
- Size of photograph file should be 20kb-50kb.
- Moreover, the applicant should sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Furthermore, dimensions 140 x 60 pixels are preferred for Signature image
- The signature file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Also, the image file must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019 Online Application begins: April 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the MAH B.Ed CET Application Form: May 2019
- Availability of MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card: May 2019
- The date for MAH B.Ed CET Entrance Examination: June 2019
- Declaration of MAH B.Ed CET Result: June 2019
Process Of Applying MAH B.Ed CET Application Form
Every aspirant must follow the process of Maharashtra B.Ed CET Application Form. So candidates get the process from this post. Hence look at the process and proceed further.
- Before applying for the Maharashtra B.Ed CET Application process candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Moreover, candidates should visit the official website of Maharashtra B.Ed CET @ www.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Their candidates can find the Notifications link on the official website.
- And the eligible candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Thus, the candidates can fill online application with all the required details.
- Therefore aspirants should fill all the information like Name, Date of Birth and other Details.
- Finally, after the payment, candidates should take the printout of application form for future reference.
To Download MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019: Click Here (Expired)
Therefore we mentioned all the details of MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2019 in detail manner. Hence keep an eye on it and get the details.