MAH CET 2020 Notification | MBA/ MMS CET Result (Released On 23rd May 2020), Application Form, Eligibility: The officials of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra had released the MAH CET Notification on 10th January 2020. The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2020) is conducted yearly by the DTE authority. Well, as per the latest news, the authority of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra is recently said that they are ready to accept the MAH CET 2020 Application Form.
Latest Update: The declaration of the MAH CET 2020 Result is released on 23rd May 2020. So, candidates can keep checking this page to know the updates on the result.
To get admissions in various courses in Maharashtra, all the willing aspirants need to attend the MAH CET 2020 on the 14th, 15th March 2020. Therefore, all the candidates who have attempted the test have to check this page to know the latest updates. As we have provided the direct MAH CET 2020 Result link below. It will be activated when the officials release the result.
- 1 MAH CET 2020 – Information
- 2 MAH-MBA/ MMS CET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 MAH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 MAH CET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 Exam Date
- 6 MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 Application Form
- 7 Prerequisites For Filling The MAH CET Application Form 2020
- 8 Procedure To Fill MAH CET Online Application Forms 2020
- 9 MAH CET 2020 Admit Card
- 10 MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 MAH CET 2020 Syllabus
- 12 MAH CET 2020 Result
- 13 MAH CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
MAH CET 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th January 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd February 2020|
|Type Of Test||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Name Of The Courses||Master in Business Administration & Master in Management Studies|
|Result Release Date||23rd May 2020|
|Exam Dates||14th, 15th March 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MAH CET Admit Card|
|MAH CET Syllabus|
|MAH CET Previous Year Question Papers|
|MAH CET Result|
MAH-MBA/ MMS CET 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Application commences from||10th January 2020 (Started)|
|Last date of online application||22nd February 2020|
|Availability of MAH CET 2020 Admit Card||1st March 2020|
|MAH CET Exam Date 2020||14th & 15th March 2020|
|Announcement Of MAH CET Result 2020||23rd May 2020|
MAH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Also, candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and reserved categories should hold 45% marks from any recognized University or Board.
- Furthermore, the minimum age required to apply for the MAH CET is 21 years.
- Those who apply for MAH CET as NRI/ Foreign National/ Foreign Student/ PIO/ Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries should have the basic educational qualification.
- Aspirants studying in their final year of graduation can apply for the MAH CET exam provisionally.
- Moreover, the CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ARMA, GMAT aspirants can also apply against All India seats.
- The MAH CET counseling process for qualified candidates is CAP.
MAH CET 2020 Application Fee
As well as our main motive is to help you and guide you through a tough time. Moreover, aspirants need to pay the prescribed MAH CET Application Fee. INR 1000 is the actual fee for General and OBC candidates. And INR 800 is for SC, ST, BC Candidates, etc. So, for free of cost, we have provided valuable details. And people belonging to foreign nationals and PIO living in foreign need to pay INR 5000 as the Application Fee. Choose your mode to pay the fee that may be either online or offline.
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 Exam Date
The authority of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will conduct the MAH-MBA/MMS CET Exam on 14th, 15th March 2020. Therefore, those who will be applied before the end date are only eligible to take part in the test on scheduled dates. Meanwhile, we insist the students to try to work hard and obtain a good score. And we will soon update this page whenever the officials of DTE release.
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 Application Form
The direct link to fill the MAH CET Online Application Form is available only the DTE, Maharashtra’s official website that is cetcell.mahacet.org. Moreover, many of the candidates are unable to know how to apply through Online Mode. The starting date to apply for the MAH CET Notification 2020 is 10th January 2020 and the closing date to apply is
15th 22nd February 2020. Meanwhile, we are informing the students to follow them and submit the MAH CET Registration Forms 2020 before the due date.
Prerequisites For Filling The MAH CET Application Form 2020
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- The signature size should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number
- Photo size should be between 200KB to 50KB
- Academic details
Procedure To Fill MAH CET Online Application Forms 2020
Before applying for the MAH CET Notification, all the candidates need to observe the steps given below.
- Just move to the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra @ cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the homepage, candidates will get MHA-MBA/ MMS-CET 2020.
- So, click on it.
- And the page shows the details like Application form, Notification, etc
- Click on the MAH CET Notification 2020
- Download it. And now, you have to verify all the eligibility criteria details
- Eligible students need to click on the Apply Online link
- Without late, fill all the asked details on it.
- Verify the info carefully.
- Pay an application fee and then upload the asked documents.
- Now, hit on the submit button.
- Preview your MAH CET Application Form 2020.
- Download your form and then save it with you for further usage.
For More Details Of MAH MBA CET 2020: Click Here
MAH MBA CET 2020 Registration Date Extended Notice PDF: Click Here (Available Now)
To Download MAH CET 2020 Notification PDF – Click Here
To Submit Online MAH MBA CET 2020 Application Form – Click Here (Available Now)
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card
The officials of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra released the MAH CET 2020 Admit Card on 1st March 2020. And the MAH CET Exam is held on 14, 15th March 2020. So all the applicants who had applied must get the Admit Card downloaded. Thereby aspirants can get valid details about the Exam Venue, Timings, etc.
Download MAH CET 2020 Admit Card Here
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern is given below. As the MAH CET Exam will consist of 200 Questions in total and the time limit is 150 Mins. To know the topic wise Exam Pattern check on the below sections.
- Logical & Abstract Reasoning: 100 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension: 50 Questions
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Test Logical/ Abstract Ability are the main topics that ars asked for the MAH CET 2020 Exam. By checking to the MAH CET 2020 Syllabus candidates can get a good score in the exam. So click on the below link and grab more data about the MAH CET 2020 Syllabus.
Download MAH CET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
MAH CET 2020 Result
Aspirants who had done with the MAH CET 2020 Exam on 14th, 15th March 2020 will be eager to check the MAH 2020 Result. As the Result which is to be announced on 31st March 2020 is Delayed. And the officials released the MAH CET 2020 Result on 23rd May 2020. And the link provided below gets updated here after the official announcement.
Check MAH CET 2020 Result Here
After checking the details click on the MAH CET Notification 2020 link and apply before the final date. Also, these days many of the candidates are showing their interest in Entrance Exams. So, get the accurate stuff from our website Freshers Now.
MAH CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the MAH MBA/ MMS CET Application Form?
Candidates must fill and submit the online MAH MBA/ MMS CET Application Form on or before 22nd February 2020.
What is the MAH CET Application Fee?
INR 1000 is the actual fee for General and OBC candidates. INR 800 is for SC, ST, BC Candidates, etc. And people belonging to foreign nationals and PIO living in foreign need to pay INR 5000 as the Application Fee. Choose your mode to pay the fee that may be either online or offline.
When will the MAH CET 2020 Result be released?
The MAH CET 2020 Result is released on 23rd May 2020.