Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020 @ rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in | Registration, Benefit, Eligibility: The Government of Maharashtra implemented the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme for the unemployed youth in the state. Through the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, the unemployed people can get financial support from the government. The amount will be Rs.5000 per month. The government aims to help the unemployed youth for their financial growth and also for the improvement of their family. The interested candidates who want to apply for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme can download the official notification and go through the details like eligibility and process of application. This site resides in the necessary details such as benefits, eligibility, features, process, and status of the application, etc.
- 1 Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 Required Documents for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
- 3 Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Benefits
- 4 Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Eligibility Guidelines
- 5 How to Apply for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
- 6 How to Register for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Grievance?
- 7 Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020|
|Announced by||Maharashtra State government|
|Benefits||Government Provides the monthly assistance of Rs.5000 for the unemployees.|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed people in Maharashtra|
Required Documents for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Cell phone number
- Passport size photo
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Benefits
- Every unemployed person will get the benefits of the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme in the state.
- The youth in the state will get the monthly assistance of Rs.5000.
- The amount will be provided by the government to the youth until the youth will get employment.
- In a fixed period, the candidates can receive the amount.
- The youth can spend this money on their daily expenses.
- The candidates must qualify in the 12th class exams.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Eligibility Guidelines
- Only permanent residents of Maharashtra are eligible for the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme.
- The applicants must not have any job or business.
- There is no source of income for the applicants.
- The people who are between the age of 21-35 years.
- The income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs.3 lakh.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
- Visit the official website.
- Then hit the ‘Jobseeker’ option on the homepage.
- Now you will see the login form and hit the option ‘Register’.
- Then you will see the registration form on the front page.
- Now enter all the required details and hit the button ‘Next’.
- Enter the OTP which is sent to your mobile and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then again visit the previous page and log in to it.
- Now fill in the blocks of details like username, password, and captcha code and hit the button ‘Login’.
- Finally, the application form will be submitted.
How to Register for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Grievance?
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme.
- Hit the ‘Grievance’ option on the homepage.
- After that, a complaint filling form will have appeared on the next page.
- Then enter all the required details such as personal details, Address, contact details, grievances, etc., and submit the form.
|To Register for Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020: Click HERE|
Like the information disclosed about Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020? To find more Government Schemes available across India, do not forget to check Freshersnow.com.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
The Maharashtra government decided to help the unemployed people by giving an assistance amount of Rs.5000 per month.
Who are eligible for the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
The people of Maharashtra who have no employment will get the assistance amount until they get employment.
What is the benefit of the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
The unemployed youth will get the money of Rs. 5000/- Per Month for their daily expenses and also it will help their family.
What is the mode of application for the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
The candidates can apply for the Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Scheme through an online portal at rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in.