Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019 (Available) @ mahapariksha.gov.in: Officials of the Revenue And Forest Department, Maharashtra (RFD Maharashtra) had released the Maharashtra Talathi (Patwari) Hall Ticket 2019. So, candidates, who are searching for the RFD Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019 must focus on this page to get the information. Moreover, candidates need to check the Maharashtra Patwari Exam Date which is Mentioned on the Admit Card. The direct link to download the Maharashtra Patwari Hall Ticket 2019 is given to the end of our Freshers Now page.
Latest Update: Cancelled revenue department exam of
2nd July 2019 for Mumbai centers will be conducted on 21st July 2019 at Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology (TCET), Maharashtra 400101. Please check your registered email for further details.
- 1 Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019 – Information
Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019 – Information
|RFD Maharashtra Talathi Hall Ticket 2019 | Check Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Revenue And Forest Department, Maharashtra (RFD Maharashtra)|
|Post Name||Talathi (Patwari)|
|Total Vacancies||1809 Posts|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Exam Date||21st July 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
Cancelled revenue department exam for Mumbai centers will be conducted on 21st July 2019 at Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology (TCET), Gate No.5, A-Block, Thakur Educational Campus, Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101. For more details visit the official site.
Information Present On Maharashtra Talathi Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Check Maharashtra Talathi Selection Process 2019 | Exam Date
Well, the officials of the RFD Maharashtra are looking for suitable, talented candidates for the Talathi (Patwari) posts. So, all the eligible and applied candidates have to check the Maharashtra Talathi Selection Process 2019 from this section. Only those who qualify the first round will only be promoted for the next level. There are only two rounds in the recruitment process.
- Written Examination
As per the latest notice, the Talathi Exam Date will be mentioned on the admit card along with the test center and time. Therefore, candidates must and should have to check all the details mentioned in Maharashtra Patwari Hall Ticket 2019 after downloading.
Documents Required During RFD Talathi Exam 2019
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Steps To Download RFD Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019
- Candidates should visit the official site of the Revenue And Forest Department, Maharashtra (RFD Maharashtra) @ mahapariksha.gov.in.
- On the home page, you have to check the Information section which is visible to the right of the screen.
- And then, you have to click on the direct link that refers to you as “Hallticket For Revenue Department (Talathi Recruitment – All Districts) Examination-2019.”
- Now, enter your details such as Application ID, Date Of Birth.
- Click on Validate button.
- Now, you can get your RFD Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it.
- Save it.
To Download Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Available Now
★ ★ Check Other Exam Admit Cards ★ ★