Maharashtra TET Notification 2019 @ mahatet.in: The officials of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune had released the MAHA TET Notification 2019 on 8th November 2019. And the Registration Process for MHTET 2019 has been started. So, candidates can apply for MAHA TET 2019 with the help of the direct link attached. Moreover, the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (MHTET/ MAHA TET) will be conducted to select the aspirants to the post teachers for Class I-V and VI-VIII as per the regulation of NCTE.
Go ahead and check the MAHA TET Eligibility 2019 before applying for MHTET 2019. We have also provided the simple steps so that you can easily register for MAHA TET 2019. In addition to this, we have attached the direct link to submit the Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019 online. 28th November 2019 is the last date to submit the Online MAHA TET Form 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- 1 Maharashtra TET 2019 Notification – Overview
Maharashtra TET 2019 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune|
|Name Of The Post||Teacher|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (MHTET/ MAHA TET)|
|Status Of Registration||Started|
|Last Date To Submit||28th November 2019|
|Category||Teaching Jobs in India|
|Selection||For the selection of teachers for Class I-V and VI-VIII as per the regulation of NCTE|
|Mode Of The Exam||Pen and Paper (Offline Mode) – Paper I, II (MCQ)|
MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Class 1st to 5th
- Candidate should have to pass the Higher Secondary exam with at least 50% score in recognized board and a two-year diploma in primary education from the recognized institution (D.T.Ed.).
- Candidate should have to pass with at least 45% marks from a recognized board as per the National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) and passing one year’s Bachelor in Education.
- Candidate should have to pass a higher Secondary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified exam board and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Candidate should have to pass the Higher Secondary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified examination board and 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed. cleared.
- Candidates Should Have Completed B.Ed( special education) Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- The degree of accredited University & teaching institution of a recognized institution passed a two-year diploma Eligibility Criteria For Class 6 to 8 (MAHA TET).
You Can Also Check: ★ MPSC Recruitment
For Class 6th to 8th
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulation issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 Year B.Ed. (Special Education)
- Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.A.IB.Sc. Ed. or. B.A.Ed.lB.Sc.Ed.
|Starting Date Of Registration||8th November 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||28th November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th January 2020|
|Exam Date||19th January 2020 (Paper I: 10:30 AM To 1:00 PM) and (Paper II: 2:00 PM To 4:30 PM)|
|Result Declaration Date||January 2020|
The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. There are two papers: Paper 1, for teachers of Classes I to V, and Paper 2 for Classes VI to VIII. The TET is conducted both by the central government and the state governments of India. Most states conduct their own TET.
MHTET Application Fee
|Categories||Only Paper I or Only Paper II||Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 (Both)|
|General, IM, Insurance And VJ/ BC||INR 500||INR 400|
|Anukjati, Anukjmati and crippled (Differently abled person)||INR 250||INR 400|
How To Submit Online Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019?
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune @ mahatet.in.
- Now, you need to click the New Registration button to appear on the home page.
- Then, you have to read all the instructions given there.
- Tick or Accept the declaration box and then click to proceed for the Registration Process.
- Enter your credentials like email id, password.
- After that, fill the Online Maharashtra TET Application Form 2019 with your personal, academic, communication and exam center choices.
- Cross-check your details and then make the online fee payment using either credit card, debit card, ATM PIN or internet banking, wallet or cash card.
- Download the duly filled MHTET Application Form 2019 and then take a printed copy of it for future purposes.
Links – MAHA TET Notification 2019 & MHTET Application Link
|To Check & Download Official Maharashtra TET Notification 2019 PDF||Click Here | Full Notification|
|To Apply For MAHA TET 2019 Login Link To Candidates||Click Here – Link Is Active Now Click Here|
|Login Link To Candidates||Click Here|
To get the latest updates regarding the MAHA TET 2019, you can visit our Freshers Now site. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get the alerts and notifications.