MAIDS Jobs 2021 – 7 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ maids.ac.in: Applicants who are searching for MAIDS Jobs 2021 can view this article. The officials of the Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences have recently issued a MAIDS Jobs 2021 Notification for 7 Research Officer, Senior Research Fellow, Clinical Psychologist, Medical Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to utilize this chance can check the information of MAIDS Openings 2021 from this page. Make sure, the last date to submit the MAIDS Application Form 2021 along with the documents is on 10th March 2021 (up-to 4:00 PM) to the below-given address. Go through the entire page to grab details of MAIDS Salary, Application Fee, etc.
MAIDS Jobs 2021 – 7 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest MAIDS Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)|
|Post Name||Research Officer, Senior Research Fellow, Clinical Psychologist, Medical Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancies||7 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th February 2021|
|Closing Date||10th March 2021 (Up to 4.00 PM)|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Short Term Contract Basis|
- Research Officer, Senior Research Fellow: Screening Test, Written Test, and interview.
- Clinical Psychologist, Medical Social Worker, Technical Assistant: Scrutiny Of Documents, Interview.
- Data Entry Operator: Scrutiny Of Documents, Typing test, Interview.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Medical Social Worker||1|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
|Name of Post||Essential Qualification/ Requirement||Desirable Qualification/ Requirement|
- B.D.S. Degree from recognized University/ Institute.
- MDS Degree in Public Health Dentistry from recognized University/ Institute
- Valid State Dental Council Registration
- One year Experience of working in dental public health-related projects.
- Certificate course in Tobacco Cessation or Tobacco Control.
- At least Two Indexed Publication Research in Tobacco Control / Cessation-related topics.
- Research experience of a minimum of one year in the relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of Computer and Statistical software.
|Senior Research Fellow|
- B.D.S Degree from recognized University/ Institution
- Valid Registration with State Dental Council.
- One year Experience of working in Government public health-related projects
- Added Public Health-related qualifications from recognized University/Institute.
- Basic knowledge of computer and computer-based applications
- Post Graduate Degree in Clinical Psychology from recognized University/ Institution
- One year Experience in De-addiction and Counselling
- Certificate course in Tobacco Cessation
|Medical Social Worker|
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institution
- One year Experience in Government Community Health Program
- Graduate Degree in any Field
- Two years experience in the concerned field
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Experience in conducting Webinars/ Video Conference sessions
- Basic knowledge of computers and computer-based applications
|Data Entry Operator|
- Graduate Degree in any Field
- Basic knowledge of computer and computer-based applications.
- Typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer.
- Two-year Experience of working in Government Office/ Programs or a reputed Institution
|Research Officer||Up to 35 Years|
|Senior Research Fellow||Up to 35 Years|
|Clinical Psychologist||Up to 35 Years|
|Medical Social Worker||Up to 35 Years|
|Technical Assistant||Up to 35 Years|
|Data Entry Operator||Up to 30 Years|
- Mode of Selection for the Post of Research Officer, Senior Research Fellow:
The Candidates will be selected through a Screening Test followed by an Interview. As far as possible candidates three times the number of vacancies will be called for the interview. Qualifying the written test does not mean selection. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview both.
- Mode of Selection for the Post of Clinical Psychologist, Medical Social Worker, Technical Assistant: The Candidates will be shortlisted after scrutiny of documents as per eligibility criteria. The Shortlisted Candidates will be called for an Interview.
- Mode of Selection for the Post of Data Entry Operator: The Candidates will be shortlisted after scrutiny of documents as per eligibility criteria. The short-listed candidates will be called for Typing test followed by an Interview. Candidates three times the number of vacancies will be called for the interview.
|Name of Post||Application Fees|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.500/-|
|Medical Social Worker||Rs.300/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.200/-|
Note: Application fees should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “NRC Oral Health TC” payable at New Delhi.
|Research Officer||Consolidated Rs. 60,000/- Per month.|
|Senior Research Fellow||Consolidated Rs. 36,400/- Per month|
|Clinical Psychologist||Consolidated Rs. 37,391/- Per month.|
|Medical Social Worker||Consolidated Rs. 31,000/- Per month.|
|Technical Assistant||Consolidated Rs. 31,000/- Per month.|
|Data Entry Operator||Consolidated Rs. 18,000/- Per month|
How to Apply for MAIDS Openings 2021?
- Initially, open the official website @ maids.ac.in
- Then the official page of Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences will be opened.
- Navigate to the Recruitments section.
- Now click on the link.
- Then you will find the “Notice for Recruitment on “Short Term Contract Basis” for various Posts Under National Resource Centre for Oral Health and Tobacco Cessation in MAIDS” Link.
- Then hit on that link and read the complete details of the MAIDS Jobs 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible, then fill the MAIDS Application Form 2021.
- Now, Pay the Application Fee
- Then submit the application along with the documents on or before 10th March 2021 up-to 4:00 PM directly by hand or by Post to the below-mentioned address.
MAIDS Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
| MAIDS Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form-Important Link|
|To Download the MAIDS Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|To Download the MAIDS Application Form 2021||Click Here|
|Address To Send The Application Form ||The Director-Principal, Room No. 116, 1st Floor, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, MAMC Campus, BS Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002.|
We hope the given information regarding the MAIDS Jobs 2021 is helpful to all aspirants. For more latest updates keep on visiting this page @ FreshersNow.com