Excellent opportunity for all the Graduated candidates. That Manba Finance Ltd is going to conduct the Manba Finance Walkin 2018 for the Telecalling, Telemarketing Executive role. Also, the Manba Finance Walkin Drive is for the freshers, as well as the experienced ones.
So, interested ones should grab the complete information of the Manba Finance Walkin In Thane on the page. The scheduled date for the Manba Finance Walkin Interview is 7th December 2018. Candidates who are eagerly in search of the Freshers Jobs In Thane can find the appropriate stuff.
You Can Also Check: ★ IT Jobs
- 1 Manba Finance Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
Manba Finance Walkin 2018 – Complete Information
|Company Name||Black and White Business Solutions Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Telecalling, Telemarketing Executive|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – INR 3,50,000 PA|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
- Designation: Telecalling, Telemarketing Executive
- Qualification: Graduates / Under Graduates
- Salary: Rs. 10k – 20k + Incentives
- Job Location: Thane
- Experience: 0-5 years
- Experience from Calling is preferred
Role – Jobs In Thane
- Customer Support Executive in the Collections Department
- Outbound calling
- EMI Collection calling
- Coordinating with field executives for cash collection
- On the desk job
- Incentive & Bonus based job
- Individual role
- Product: Two-wheeler Finance
- Responsible for Callings.
- Tele-collection for the Vehicle Loan product.
- Responsible to give reminder calls to customers
- Performance-based incentive
- Responsible to maintain the customer database
- Achieve monthly collection targets
- Promotion based job
- Candidate with excellent communication & convincing skill is preferred.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Manba Finance Ltd (MFL) incorporated in the year 1996 is registered as a non-deposit taking NBFC with Reserve Bank of India. It is one of Mumbai’s leading non-banking Finance companies spread across Mumbai. Headquartered in Mumbai, Mulund West, with over 5 Lakh Happy Customers, More than 300 impaneled Dealer and approximately 200+ employees. Also, the company is recognized for its deep industry knowledge, the integrated value proposition for customers and partners, sound business practices and strong financials.
It provides customized Finance for the widest range of Two wheeler. Furthermore, MFL aims to enable people to fulfill their ambition of owning their own vehicle. We think of ourselves, not as a simple loan provider, but as a partner in your quest to fulfill your biggest ambitions in life and in business. Moreover, the unique part of the MFL business model is that we provide an easy-to-use loan calculator with which one can decide on the tenure, interest rate and the loan amount that best suits you.
Details – Manba Finance Walkin Drive 2018
- Walkin Date – 7th December 2018
- Interview Time – 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Contact Person: Ms. Milan Suthar
Venue – Manba Finance Walkin Interview 2018
Plot Number A- 79,
Road Number 16,
Near Petrol Pump,
Recruiter Name: Ms. Mansi
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written & verbal communication mandatory.
- Fresher can also attend an interview.
- Should be able to work with a Team
- Good at Computers
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power
Which Documents Are Required For Manba Finance Walkin In Thane?
- All the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Manba Finance Walkin In Thane 2018.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
You Can Also Check Other Company Walkins
Bookmark FreshersNow.Com portal to get all the latest updates of Walkins.
You May Also Like: