Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019 Released @ hcmimphal.nic.in: High Court of Manipur board of officials released the High Court of Manipur Grade MJS III Admit Card 2019. So aspirants who are more eager to get Manipur Judicial Service Grade III Admit Card now download from our page. We had provided a direct link to download the Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019 at the below of this page. The officials had released the Manipur High Court Grade III MJS Hall Ticket 2019 on 17th July 2019. Moreover, the information of Exam Date mentioned on the admit card itself. So aspirants must get the MJS Grade III Hall Ticket and attend for the exam.
★ ★ ★ Get More Admit Cards Here ★ ★ ★
- 1 Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019
Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019
|Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019 | Check Grade-III Exam Date|
|Organization Name||High Court of Manipur|
|Name Of The Post||Manipur Judicial Service Grade – lll|
|Name Of The Exam||MJS Grade-III Exam|
|Number Of Openings||Multiple|
|Exam Date||Mentioned on Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Released on 17th July 2019|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination.|
Main Written Examination.
Manipur High Court Grade III Hall Ticket 2019
Applicants who are waiting for the Prelims exam to be conducted by the officials, they can now get the Manipur High Court Grade MJS III Hall Ticket 2019. Board of authority had already released the details of exam dates and Manipur High Court Grade III Hall Ticket 2019 download links. So its candidates need to get the hall ticket in order to get for the prelims exam. As the members already downloaded the Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Hall Ticket 2019 can get the exam dates from the details mentioned on the hall ticket. Study the entire article to get the information of instructions to be checked and steps to get the Hall Ticket download.
High Court of Manipur Grade III Admit Card 2019
High Court of Manipur Grade III Admit Card 2019 is available now. Check for the downloading links which are given at the end of the page. As the officials allow the candidates only if they carry the High Court of Manipur MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019 along with them. So get the admit card downloaded also by the officials portal @ hcmimphal.nic.in. Direct links are available on the web portal of High Court of Manipur home page. So check the links and move for the process of prelims written test exam.
Important Information Mentioned On Manipur Grade III Admit Card 2019
- Full Name Of The Applicant
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Name of the Written Test
- Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Test Center
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Duration of the Online Test
- Examination Center Code
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
Documents Need To Carry For Manipur MJS Grade III Exam 2019
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Voter Card
- Employee ID
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Download Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019
Follow the given steps to download the admit card which makes faster and easier to download.
- Go to the official site @ hcmimphal.nic.in
- Home page of The HIGH COURT MANIPUR will be displayed on the screen.
- On the right side of the home page, new notifications will be blinking.
- Check for Download Admit Card for MJS Grade III.
- Click on the link, a new page will be opened download by giving email id and date of birth.
- Enter the security code provided and click on download.
- Take two copies of print out for the exam and for future reference.
To Download Manipur High Court MJS Grade III Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
Keep on visiting Freshers Now for more admit cards. Thank you.