MAT 2020 Notification (May) @ mat.aima.in | AIMA MAT Registration, Exam Dates (3rd, 16th May 2020 is postponed), Eligibility: Register Online for the AIMA MAT May Session 2020 by filling out the MAT Application Form 2020, before the deadline. The direct link to apply for AIMA MAT (May) 2020 is given to the end of this page. 7th June 2020 is the final date to register for Paper Based Test. And 15th June 2020 is the closing date for the Computer Based Test.
New Update: Due to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus pandemic test dates for May 2020 “MAT” (both CBT and PBT) can be postponed which is to be held on 16th, 3rd May 2020. And the Application process is also extended for the MAT 2020 Exam.
Check all the details regarding the AIMA MAT 2020 Notification (May Session). And then go ahead to register before the final date. Apparently, the All India Management Association (AIMA) Officials are going to conduct the MAT 2020 on 16th May 2020 for PBT and 3rd May 2020 for the CBT. So, prepare well, for them. But before that apply by submitting the MAT Application Form 2020 before the deadline.
- 1 AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form (May) – Information
- 2 MAT 2020 Important Dates – May Session
- 3 MAT 2020 – Educational Qualification
- 4 MAT 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Online AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form (May Session)
- 6 Essential Documents While Applying For MAT 2020 (May)
- 7 MAT 2020 Application Form | AIMA Registration
- 8 Steps For New Online Registration
- 9 MAT 2020 Admit Card
- 10 MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 MAT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 MAT 2020 Result
- 13 MAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form (May) – Information
|Name Of The Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name of the Examination||MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) – May Session|
|Application Form Starting Date||PBT, CBT: Started On 27th December 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date|
|Entrance Exam Date||PBT: 14th June 2020|
CBT: 21st June 2020
|Subcategory||Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Previous Papers PDF|
|MAT Answer Key|
MAT 2020 Important Dates – May Session
|Event||Paper-Based Test||Computer-based Test|
|The start date for filling of MAT 2020 application form||5th March 2020 (Started)|
|Last date for online application||7th June 2020||15th June 2020|
|Admit Card Release date||9th June 2020 4 PM||17th June 2020 4 PM|
|MAT May 2020 Exam||14th June 2020||21st June 2020|
|MAT 2020 Result for May Session Exams||July 2020 tentatively|
MAT 2020 – Educational Qualification
Aspirants who are ready to apply for MAT May 2020 those who need to complete their Graduation in any discipline. Students who are in the Final year in Graduation Courses also submit the application form for MAT May 2020 Exam. Therefore, try to check more information and then proceed to submit the application form as there is still some time to do so.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- Number Of Attempts: There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
MAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fee with Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI and Paytm wallet.
|For Paper Based Test (PBT)||INR 1550|
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)||INR 1550|
|For Both PBT & CBT||INR 2650|
Online AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form (May Session)
For the sake of applicants, we had explained complete details about New Online Registration and Procedure For MAT 2020 Application Form submitting through the official web portal of the All India Management Association (AIMA). Therefore, students can follow the below steps automatically, and you can quickly submit Online MAT Application Form 2020 – May Session before the last date is 7th June 2020 for PBT and 15th June 2020 for CBT. Moreover, candidates don’t forget to be scanned the Photo and Signature of he/ she at the time of fill the application form. Candidates can also use the below link to submit your MAT Application Form May 2020 through this page.
Essential Documents While Applying For MAT 2020 (May)
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 150 kb)
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
MAT 2020 Application Form | AIMA Registration
Procedure – Login Applicants
- Candidates who had logged in All India Management Association (AIMA) those need to search for MAT Application Form in the official link @ mat.aima.in.
- Now, click on the MAT Application Form 2020 link.
- Fill Application Form with correct details means Personal Information, Educational Details, Photo & Signature uploading, Select any one of the Exams, etc.
- After completion of the application form filling, aspirants can check the application form once again.
- And also, pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and also know the status of the application form by checking the official blogger of the All India Management Association (AIMA).
Steps For New Online Registration
- Now, aspirants open the official web page of the All India Management Association (AIMA) @ mat.aima.in.
- And search for the Online Registration For MAT May 2020 Exam.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the fields with exact information about his/ her given in the Registration page.
- The Registration Details are Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Valid Email ID, etc.
- After completion of the Registration Process press the Submit Button.
- Now, you have to click on the MAT 2020 Application Form For May Exam.
- Therefore, you have to get the application form and fill the details given on the Application Form with the right information.
- Recheck the application.
- If any correction occurs then correct, it otherwise goes through the further process.
- Finally, applicants pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and press the submit button before the last date.
Check AIMA MAT (May) 2020 Notification: Click Here
AIMA MAT (May) 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now For PBT, CBT)
MAT 2020 Admit Card
The officials of the All India Management Association (AIMA) will release the MAT 2020 Admit Card on their official site. Moreover, the MAT 2020 Hall Ticket for the PBT Exam will be released on 9th June 2020. And for CBT, the admit card will be released on 17th June 2020 by 4 PM. As per the released schedule, the CBT and PBT Exams will be conducted on 14th, 21st June 2020. So, check and download the MAT 2020 Admit Card from the direct link provided below.
Download MAT 2020 Admit Card Here
MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Have you applied for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – May 2020 Exam, then be cautious and prepare well for the test. Moreover, the MAT 2020 Exam covers 5 topics such as Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Indian and Global Environment, Language Comprehension, Intelligence, and Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills. Each section consists of 40 MCQ’s where 200 marks will be given. The time limit for the MAT 2020 Exam is 2 Hrs 30 Minutes. So, get an overview of the exam and prepare a perfect study plan.
MAT 2020 Syllabus
For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given and 1/4th of the total mark will be deducted. You all have to prepare with the subjects like Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment. No extra time will be provided. So, for the sake of all such candidates, we have provided the direct link below.
Download MAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
MAT 2020 Result
The results for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – May 2020 will be released in July 2020 tentatively. So, check the direct link provided below to know the MAT 2020 Results. We will update the direct link provided below when the officials release the result.
Check MAT 2020 Results Here
Finally, aspirants can get the complete details about the MAT 2020 Application Form and AIMA MAT Date, Online Registration, Application Fee details from this page very easily. Aspirants who want to know more details about this article need to stay tuned or bookmark our web page freshersnow.com or the official web portal of the All India Management Association (AIMA).
MAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When was MAT Registration started for May Session?
On 5th March 2020, the MAT Registration process for May Session started.
When will AIMA conduct the MAT Entrance Exam 2020?
For May 2020 Session, the PBT Exam will be conducted on 14th June 2020. And the CBT Exam is scheduled for 21st June 2020.
How can I apply for AIMA MAT Exam?
You have to open the official site @ https://mat.aima.in/may20/. There, you have to check the Register button. Fill all your details and then submit the form. Or else, check the stepwise registration process from Freshers Now page.