MAT 2020 Notification @ mat.aima.in | AIMA MAT PBT Registration (Open), Exam Dates, Eligibility: Register Online for the AIMA MAT Sep Session 2020 by filling out the MAT Application Form 2020, before the deadline. The AIMA MAT Sep IBT Admit Card 2020 is released for 5th, 6th September 2020. 27th September 2020 is the closing date to register for the PBT. And the MAT Exams are scheduled from 27th August 2020 To 20th September 2020. Check all the details regarding the AIMA MAT 2020 Notification (Sep Session). And then go ahead to register before the final date. So, prepare well, for them. But before that apply by submitting the MAT Application Form 2020 before the deadline.
New Update: MAT 2020 IBT Admit Card is Released for 22nd, 23rd September 2020. And the AIMA MAT PBT Registration Last Date is 27th September 2020. So, candidates can download it through the direct link provided below.
- 1 AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form – Information
- 2 MAT 2020 Important Dates
- 3 MAT PBT 2020 Important Dates
- 4 MAT 2020 – Educational Qualification
- 5 MAT 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Essential Documents While Applying For MAT 2020 (Sep)
- 7 MAT 2020 Application Form | AIMA Registration
- 8 Steps For New Online Registration
- 9 MAT 2020 Admit Card
- 10 MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 MAT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 MAT 2020 Result
- 13 MAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form – Information
|Name Of The Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name of the Examination||MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) – Sep Session|
|Application Form Starting Date||Started On 27th December 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date|
|Entrance Exam Date|
|Subcategory||Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Previous Papers PDF|
|MAT Answer Key|
MAT 2020 Important Dates
MAT PBT 2020 Important Dates
MAT 2020 – Educational Qualification
Aspirants who are ready to apply for MAT Sep 2020 those who need to complete their Graduation in any discipline. Students who are in the Final year in Graduation Courses also submit the application form for MAT Sep 2020 Exam. Therefore, try to check more information and then proceed to submit the application form as there is still some time to do so.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- Number Of Attempts: There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
MAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fee with Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI, and Paytm wallet.
|For Paper Based Test (PBT)||INR 1550|
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)||INR 1550|
|For Both PBT & CBT||INR 2650|
Essential Documents While Applying For MAT 2020 (Sep)
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 150 kb)
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
MAT 2020 Application Form | AIMA Registration
Procedure – Login Applicants
- Candidates who had logged in All India Management Association (AIMA) those need to search for MAT Application Form in the official link @ mat.aima.in.
- Now, click on the MAT Application Form 2020 link.
- Fill Application Form with correct details means Personal Information, Educational Details, Photo & Signature uploading, Select any one of the Exams, etc.
- After completion of the application form filling, aspirants can check the application form once again.
- And also, pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and also know the status of the application form by checking the official blogger of the All India Management Association (AIMA).
Steps For New Online Registration
- Now, aspirants open the official web page of the All India Management Association (AIMA) @ mat.aima.in.
- And search for the Online Registration For MAT Sep 2020 Exam.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the fields with exact information about his/ her given in the Registration page.
- The Registration Details are Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Valid Email ID, etc.
- After completion of the Registration Process press the Submit Button.
- Now, you have to click on the MAT 2020 Application Form For Sep Exam.
- Therefore, you have to get the application form and fill the details given on the Application Form with the right information.
- Recheck the application.
- If any correction occurs then correct, it otherwise goes through the further process.
- Finally, applicants pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and press the submit button before the last date.
Check AIMA MAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now For IBT, PBT)
MAT 2020 Admit Card
The authorities of the All India Management Association (AIMA) will conduct the Management Aptitude Test 2020. As per the released schedule, the IBT Exams will be conducted for 22nd, 23rd September 2020. And the PBT Exam is on 3rd October 2020. So, check and download the MAT 2020 Admit Card from the direct link provided below. And candidates can download it through the link below. The PBT Admit Card will be released on 28th September 2020.
Download MAT 2020 Admit Card Here
MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Have you applied for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Sep 2020 Exam, then be cautious and prepare well for the test. Moreover, the MAT 2020 Exam covers 5 topics such as Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Indian and Global Environment, Language Comprehension, Intelligence, and Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills. Each section consists of 40 MCQ’s where 200 marks will be given. The time limit for the MAT 2020 Exam is 2 Hrs 30 Minutes. So, get an overview of the exam and prepare a perfect study plan.
MAT 2020 Syllabus
For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given and 1/4th of the total mark will be deducted. You all have to prepare with the subjects like Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment. No extra time will be provided. So, for the sake of all such candidates, we have provided the direct link below.
Download MAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
MAT 2020 Result
The results for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – May 2020 is released on 15th July 2020 So, check the direct link provided below to know the MAT 2020 Results. We have updated the direct link provided below as the officials release the result.
Check MAT 2020 Results Here
Finally, aspirants can get the complete details about the MAT 2020 Application Form and AIMA MAT Date, Online Registration, Application Fee details from this page very easily. Aspirants who want to know more details about this article need to stay tuned or bookmark our web page freshersnow.com or the official web portal of the All India Management Association (AIMA).
MAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When was MAT Registration started for Sep Session?
On 5th March 2020, the MAT Registration process for Sep Session started.
What is the last date to submit the AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form?
The last date to submit the AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form for IBT is from 23rd August 2020 to 16th September 2020, PBT on 27th September 2020.
When will AIMA conduct the MAT Entrance Exam 2020?
The IBT Exam will be conducted on 22nd, 23rd September 2020.
How can I apply for AIMA MAT Exam?
You have to open the official site @ https://mat.aima.in/sep20/. There, you have to check the Register button. Fill all your details and then submit the form. Or else, check the stepwise registration process from Freshers Now page.