MAT Application Form 2020 Feb Session | AIMA MAT Online Registration (Extended For PBT Exam), Fee: Register Online for the AIMA MAT February Session 2020 by filling out the MAT Application Form 2020, before the deadline. The direct link to apply for AIMA MAT (Feb) 2020 is given to the end of this page. 12th February 2020 is the final date to register for Paper Based Test. And
26th 30th January 2020 is the closing date for the Computer Based Test.
New Update: AIMA MAT Online Registration for PBT Ends Today @ 12th February 2020. Candidates can fill and submit their MAT Application Form with the help of the link attached below.
Check all the details regarding the AIMA MAT Notification 2020 (Feb Session). And then go ahead to register before the final date. Apparently, the All India Management Association (AIMA) Officials are going to conduct the MAT 2020 on 16th February 2020 for PBT and 2nd February 2020 for the CBT. So, prepare well, for them. But before that apply by submitting the MAT Application Form 2020 before the deadline.
- 1 AIMA MAT Application Form 2020 (Feb) – Information
- 1.1 Important Dates – Feb Session
- 1.2 Education Qualification | MAT Feb 2020
- 1.3 MAT Application Fee 2020
- 1.4 Online AIMA MAT Application Form 2020 (February Session)
- 1.5 Essential Documents Required While Applying For MAT 2020 (Feb)
- 1.6 MAT Application Form 2020 | AIMA Registration
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions
AIMA MAT Application Form 2020 (Feb) – Information
|Name Of The Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name of the Examination||MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test)|
|Application Form Starting Date||PBT, CBT: Started On 27th December 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date|
|Entrance Exam Date||PBT: 16th February 2020|
CBT: 2nd February 2020
|Subcategory||Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
Before going to send your Online Application Form for AIMA MAT Feb 2020, all you need to check this page. The officers of the All India Management Association (AIMA) are planning to conduct the Paper Based Test (PBT) and Computer Based Test (CBT). Also, check all the particulars mentioned in the above table. Therefore, in these two Tests, applicants can select any one of the Tests or Both Tests. Scroll down and know more details about Exam Dates and Examination Fees.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Previous Papers PDF|
|MAT Answer Key|
Important Dates – Feb Session
|Event||Paper-Based Test||Computer-based Test|
|The start date for filling of MAT 2020 application form||27th December 2019 (Started)|
|Last date for online application|
|Admit Card Release date||11th February 2020 4 PM||28th January 2020 4 PM|
|MAT February 2020 Exam||16th February 2020||2nd February 2020|
|MAT 2020 Result for February Session Exams||Tentatively in the last week of February 2020|
Education Qualification | MAT Feb 2020
Aspirants who are ready to apply for MAT Feb 2020 those who need to complete their Graduation in any discipline. Students who are in the Final year in Graduation Courses also submit the application form for MAT Feb 2020 Exam. Therefore, try to check more information and then proceed to submit the application form as there is still some time to do so.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- Number Of Attempts: There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
MAT Application Fee 2020
Candidates can pay the fee with Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI and Paytm wallet.
|For Paper Based Test (PBT)||INR 1550|
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)||INR 1550|
|For Both PBT & CBT||INR 2650|
Online AIMA MAT Application Form 2020 (February Session)
For the sake of applicants, we had explained complete details about New Online Registration and Procedure For MAT Application Form 2020 submitting through the official web portal of the All India Management Association (AIMA). Therefore, students can follow the below steps automatically, and you can quickly submit Online MAT Application Form 2020 – Feb Session before the last date that is 12th February 2020 for PBT and 30th January 2020 for CBT. Moreover, candidates don’t forget to be scanned the Photo and Signature of he/ she at the time of fill the application form. Candidates can also use the below link to submit your MAT Application Form Feb 2020 through this page.
Essential Documents Required While Applying For MAT 2020 (Feb)
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 150 kb)
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
MAT Application Form 2020 | AIMA Registration
Procedure – Login Applicants
- Candidates who had logged in All India Management Association (AIMA) those need to search for MAT Application Form 2020 in the official link @ mat.aima.in.
- Now, click on the MAT Application Form 2020 link.
- Fill Application Form with correct details means Personal Information, Educational Details, Photo & Signature uploading, Select any one of the Exams, etc.
- After completion of the application form filling, aspirants can check the application form once again.
- And also, pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and also know the status of the application form by checking the official blogger of the All India Management Association (AIMA).
Steps For New Online Registration
- Now, aspirants open the official web page of the All India Management Association (AIMA) @ mat.aima.in.
- And search for the Online Registration For MAT Feb 2020 Exam.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the fields with exact information about his/ her given in the Registration page.
- The Registration Details are Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Valid Email ID, etc.
- After completion of the Registration Process press the Submit Button.
- Now, you have to click on the MAT Application Form 2020 For Feb Exam.
- Therefore, you have to get the application form and fill the details given on the Application Form with the right information.
- Recheck the application.
- If any correction occurs then correct, it otherwise goes through the further process.
- Finally, applicants pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and press the submit button before the last date.
Check AIMA MAT (Feb) 2020 Notification: Click Here Link Expired
Finally, aspirants can get the complete details about the MAT Application Form 2020 and AIMA MAT Date, Online Registration, Application Fee details from this page very easily. Aspirants who want to know more details about this article need to stay tuned or bookmark our web page freshersnow.com or the official web portal of the All India Management Association (AIMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
When was MAT Registration started for February Session?
On 27th December 2019, the MAT Registration process for Feb Session started.
When will AIMA conduct the MAT Entrance Exam 2020?
For February 2020 Session, the PBT Exam will be conducted on 16th February 2020. And the CBT Exam is scheduled for 2nd February 2020.
How can I apply for AIMA MAT Exam?
You have to open the official site @ https://mat.aima.in/feb20/. There, you have to check the Register button. Fill all your details and then submit the form. Or else, check the stepwise registration process from Freshers Now page.