MAT Application Form 2019 Released (Dec) | AIMA MAT Online Registration (Started), Fee: Register Online for the AIMA MAT December Session 2019 by filling out the MAT Application Form 2019, before the deadline. The direct link to apply for AIMA MAT (Dec) 2019 is given to the end of this page.
1st 5th December 2019 is the final date to register for Paper Based Test. And 6th December 2019 is the closing date for the Computer Based Test.
New Update: MAT 2019 (Dec) Registration Extended. And the released MAT Prospectus – Dec session is given below. So, check the complete page and then apply before the last date.
Check all the details regarding the AIMA MAT Notification 2019 (Dec Session). And then go ahead to register before the final date. Apparently, the All India Management Association (AIMA) Officials are going to conduct the MAT 2019 on 8th December 2019 for PBT and 14th December 2019 for the CBT. So, prepare well, for them. But before that apply by submitting the MAT Application Form 2019 before the deadline.
- 1 AIMA MAT Application Form 2019 (Dec) – Information
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Education Qualification | MAT Dec 2019
- 1.3 MAT Application Fee 2019
- 1.4 Online AIMA MAT Application Form 2019 (December Session)
- 1.5 Essential Documents Required While Applying For MAT 2019 (Dec)
- 1.6 MAT Application Form 2019 | AIMA Online Registration 2019
AIMA MAT Application Form 2019 (Dec) – Information
|Name Of The Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name of the Examination||MAT 2019 (Management Aptitude Test)|
|Application Form Starting Date||Started|
|Application Form Closing Date|
|Entrance Exam Date||PBT: 8th December 2019|
CBT: 14th December 2019
|Subcategory||Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
Before going to send your Online Application Form for AIMA MAT Dec 2019, all you need to check this page. The officers of the All India Management Association (AIMA) are planning to conduct the Paper Based Test (PBT) and Computer Based Test (CBT). Also, check all the particulars mentioned in the above table. Therefore, in these two Tests, applicants can select any one of the Tests or Both Tests. Scroll down and know more details about Exam Dates and Examination Fees.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Download MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Previous Papers PDF Download|
|MAT Answer Key|
|Event||Paper-Based Test||Computer-based Test|
|The start date for filling of MAT 2019 application form||4th October 2019 (Started)|
|Last date for online application||6th December 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||2nd December 2019||10th December 2019|
|MAT December 2019||8th December 2019||14th December 2019|
|MAT 2019 Result for December Session Exams||Tentatively in the last week of December 2019|
Education Qualification | MAT Dec 2019
Aspirants who are ready to apply for MAT Dec 2019 those who need to complete their Graduation in any discipline. Students who are in the Final year in Graduation Courses also submit the application form for MAT Dec 2019 Exam. Therefore, try to check more information and then proceed to submit the application form as there is still some time to do so.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- Number Of Attempts: There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
MAT Application Fee 2019
Candidates can pay the fee with Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI and Paytm wallet.
|For Paper Based Test (PBT)||INR 1550|
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)||INR 1550|
|For Both PBT & CBT||INR 2650|
Online AIMA MAT Application Form 2019 (December Session)
For the sake of applicants, we had explained complete details about New Online Registration and Procedure For MAT Application Form 2019 submitting through the official web portal of the All India Management Association (AIMA). Therefore, students can follow the below steps automatically, and you can quickly submit Online MAT Application Form 2019 – Dec Session before the last date that is 8th December 2019 for PBT and 14th December 2019 for CBT. Moreover, candidates don’t forget to be scanned the Photo and Signature of he/ she at the time of fill the application form. Candidates can also use the below link to submit your MAT Application Form Dec 2019 through this page.
Essential Documents Required While Applying For MAT 2019 (Dec)
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 150 kb)
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
MAT Application Form 2019 | AIMA Online Registration 2019
Procedure – Login Applicants
- Candidates who had logged in All India Management Association (AIMA) those need to search for MAT Application Form 2019 in the official link @ mat.aima.in.
- Now, click on the MAT Application Form 2019 link.
- Fill Application Form with correct details means Personal Information, Educational Details, Photo & Signature uploading, Select any one of the Exams, etc.
- After completion of the application form filling, aspirants can check the application form once again.
- And also, pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and also know the status of the application form by checking the official blogger of the All India Management Association (AIMA).
Steps For New Online Registration
- Now, aspirants open the official web page of the All India Management Association (AIMA) @ mat.aima.in.
- And search for the Online Registration For MAT Dec 2019 Exam.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the fields with exact information about his/ her given in the Registration page.
- The Registration Details are Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Valid Email ID, etc.
- After completion of the Registration Process press the Submit Button.
- Now, you have to click on the MAT Application Form 2019 For Dec Exam.
- Therefore, you have to get the application form and fill the details given on the Application Form with the right information.
- Recheck the application.
- If any correction occurs then correct, it otherwise goes through the further process.
- Finally, applicants pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and press the submit button before the last date.
Check AIMA MAT (Dec) 2019 Notification: Click Here – Available Now
To Submit Online MAT Application Form 2019 (Dec): Click Here – Link Is Active Now
Candidates Login: Click Here
Finally, aspirants can get the complete details about the MAT Application Form 2019 and AIMA MAT Date, Online Registration, Application Fee details from this page very easily. Aspirants who want to know more details about this article need to stay tuned or bookmark our web page freshersnow.com or the official web portal of the All India Management Association (AIMA).