Mayadata Off Campus 2019: Job seekers looking for Jobs In Bangalore had got a great opportunity. The CloudByte India Technologies Pvt Ltd is inviting dynamic and passionate candidates (2018, 2019 passed outs) having B.E/ B.Tech Degree for the Mayadata Technical Support Engineer Jobs.
★★ Off Campus Drive ★★
Accordingly, interested and eligible candidates can attend Mayadata Off Campus Drive on 6th September 2019. Moreover, the last date for Online Registration is 4th September 2019. So, we suggest the aspirants grab this beautiful opportunity and hence get placed. Scroll Down for more details like eligibility and job description.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Mayadata Off Campus Drive – Major Details
|Name of the Company||Mayadata|
|Formerly Known As||CloudByte India Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Year Of Passing||2018, 2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 – INR 6,00,000|
|Last Date To Apply||4th September 2019|
|Off Campus Date||6th September 2019|
- Candidates from 2018, 2019 Batch completed BE/ BTech are eligible for Mayadata Technical Support Engineer
- Must have Good Academics.
- Maintain Good pH Score.
Skills Required For Mayadata Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer service skills
- Task prioritization and time management
- Advantage — Good Knowledge on Kubernetes, Cloud Technologies, Storage Concepts,
- Linux/ UNIX administration and troubleshooting.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Advocate customer requests and offer innovative ideas to improve product quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Document solutions to known issues.
- Develop a working knowledge of applicable support debugging tools.
- You will be on probation for the first 3 months tentatively, with CTC of 3.6 LPA. Upon successful completion of the probation period, your employment will be confirmed with the above mentioned CTC.
- Work will be on a rotational shift basis, mostly on US timezone.
Mayadata formerly known as CloudByte is a Developer of a storage software designed to improve virtual storage performance. The company’s software optimizes the deployment and consumption of virtual storage by reducing CAPEX and complexity, as well as increases flexibility, enabling clients to build trust in Kubernetes for stateful applications. It is a Cloud Native Computing Foundation member that delivers data agility through the open-source container attached storage OpenEBS, the open-source chaos engineering solution Litmus, and MayaOnline for visibility, control, and automation of stateful workloads on Kubernetes.
MayaData commercial offering is called the MayaData Data Agility Platform or MDAP which combines all three solutions with proactive support. Community and commercial offerings deploy easily on any Kubernetes distribution and are available as default options in offerings from Rancher, IBM Cloud Private, Red Hat OpenShift, KontenaPharos, StackPointCloud.
Online Registration Process For Mayadata Off Campus Drive 2019
- First, click on the link provided below to get the Login page of Mayadata for Online Registration.
- Login Page of the CloudByte India Technologies Pvt Ltd appears on the screen.
- After logging with your details like Login Id and password, you will see an application form for the Mayadata Technical Support Engineer Jobs.
- Next, you have to fill all the personal and technical details.
- Finally, press on submit button.
Online Registration Link For Mayadata Off Campus 2019: Apply Now
Finally, the details of the Online Registration process for the Mayadata Off Campus Drive are helpful for the Job seekers. So, the eligible candidates can happily apply for the Mayadata Technical Support Engineer Jobs. Likewise, for more updates of Jobs In Bangalore, follow our website www.freshersnow.com.