Mayadata Off Campus 2019: Job seekers looking for Jobs In Bangalore had got a great opportunity. The CloudByte India Technologies Pvt Ltd is inviting dynamic and passionate candidates (2018 passed outs) having B.E/ B.Tech Degree for the Mayadata Software Engineer Jobs. Accordingly, interested and eligible candidates can attend Mayadata Off Campus Drive on 2nd March 2019. Moreover, the last date for Online Registration is 1st March 2019. So, we suggest the aspirants grab this beautiful opportunity and hence get placed. Scroll Down for more details like eligibility and job description.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Mayadata Off Campus Drive – Major Details
|Name of the Company||Mayadata|
|Formerly Known As||CloudByte India Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Year Of Passing||2018 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 6,00,000 – INR 8,00,000|
|Last Date To Apply||1st March 2019|
|Off Campus Date||2nd March 2019|
- Candidates from 2018 Batch completed BE/ BTech are eligible for Mayadata Software Engineer Jobs
- Must have Good Academics.
- Maintain Good pH Score.
Skills Required For Mayadata Software Engineer Jobs
- Programming ability in C and good learner of trending technologies.
- Java/ Python will be an added advantage
- Software developers will be working on the cutting edge cloud technologies related to Kubernetes.
- Should work out on new Technologies.
- Programming will be in Ansible/ C/ Python/ Java/ GO.
- Fresher will be given a compensation of 6 LPA.
- Candidates already working will be given a higher compensation basis current salary.
Mayadata formerly known as CloudByte is a Developer of a storage software designed to improve virtual storage performance. The company’s software optimizes the deployment and consumption of virtual storage by reducing CAPEX and complexity, as well as increases flexibility, enabling clients to build trust in Kubernetes for stateful applications. It is a Cloud Native Computing Foundation member that delivers data agility through the open source container attached storage OpenEBS, the open source chaos engineering solution Litmus, and MayaOnline for visibility, control, and automation of stateful workloads on Kubernetes.
MayaData commercial offering is called the MayaData Data Agility Platform or MDAP which combines all three solutions with proactive support. Community and commercial offerings deploy easily on any Kubernetes distribution and are available as default options in offerings from Rancher, IBM Cloud Private, Red Hat OpenShift, KontenaPharos, StackPointCloud.
Online Registration Process For Mayadata Off Campus Drive 2019
- First, Click on the link provided below to get the Login page of Mayadata for Online Registration.
- Login Page of the CloudByte India Technologies Pvt Ltd appears on the screen.
- After logging with your details like Login Id and password, you will see an application form for the Mayadata Software Engineer Jobs.
- Next, you have to fill all the personal and technical details.
- Finally, press on submit button.
Online Registration Link For Mayadata Off Campus 2019: Apply Now
Finally, the details of the Online Registration process for the Mayadata Off Campus Drive are helpful for the Job seekers. So, the eligible candidates can happily apply for the Mayadata Software Engineer Jobs. Likewise, for more updates of Jobs In Bangalore, follow our website www.freshersnow.com.