MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 PDF & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Candidates can happily download the MBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2021 PDF from the direct link attached at the end of the page. The officials of the Mizoram Board of School Education had provided all the Subject Wise Mizoram Board HSLC Syllabus 2021 details on their official website. So, to help out all the exam appearing candidates, we had collected all those from the official website. All the students who are going to appear for the 10th Class/ HSSLC Public Examinations can download them either from the direct link attached at the end of the page or from the official website.
And, candidates can also make use of the details provided in the below sections such as the Mizoram Board 10th Class Exam Pattern. Go through the below sections, to get more detailed information about the Mizoram Class 10 Syllabus 2021 and the marking scheme. And, candidates can also prepare all the syllabus topics provided below and hence get ready to take the examination. Accordingly, candidates can score the highest marks in the examination.
MBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2021 – Information
|MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Mizoram 10th Class Exam Pattern|
|Board Name||Mizoram Board of School Education|
|Class Name||10th Class/ HSLC|
|Name of Exam||Public Exams|
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|MBSE HSLC Routine|
|MBSE HSLC Admit Card|
Mizoram Board 10th Class Exam Pattern 2021
Complete Information about the Mizoram Board 10th Class Exam Pattern 2021 is provided in this section. So, we suggest all the exam appearing candidates check all the details from the following table that is the details of the name of the subject, the number of marks and the time duration for each and every subject and the paper. Also, candidates can check the furthermore information about the Mizoram Class 10 Syllabus 2021 from the following sections. And, accordingly, download them from the direct link attached at the end of the page.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Language I – Theory Exams||80 Marks||3 Hours|
|Language II – Theory Exams||80 Marks|
|Mathematics – Theory Exams||80 Marks|
|Science – Theory + Practical Exams||70 + 10 Marks|
|Social Science – Theory Exams||80 Marks|
Mizoram Board HSLC Syllabus 2021 – All Subjects
The officials of the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) had provided all the examination details on their official website. All the exam appearing candidates can either check them from this page or from the official website. All the exam appearing candidates can happily download all the Subject Wise Mizoram Board HSLC Syllabus 2021 PDF download links from the direct link attached at the end of the page. Also, candidates can also make use of the information provided here about the Mizoram 10th Exam Pattern 2021. And, hence gain the complete knowledge on each and every subject given in the Syllabus.
Download Mizoram Class 10th Syllabus 2021 PDF
Go through this section, to get all the subject-wise details of the MBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2021 and hence download the PDF from the direct link attached down here. Also, all the students must include the Mizoram Board HSLC Syllabus 2021 and the Mizoram 10th Exam Pattern 2021 in their preparation process. And, candidates can also make use of the syllabus topics to improve their skills on each and every subject and accordingly give their best in the examination. Check the details and hence score the highest marks in the examination.
- Commercial Mathematics – Instalments payments and Installments buying
- Time, Distance, and Work – Solution of problems based on time, work and distance.
- Algebra – Polynomials, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progression (AP), Sets
- Geometry – Triangles, Circles, Constructions.
- Co-ordinate Geometry – Concepts of coordinate geometry, including graphs of linear equations, a geometrical representation of quadratic polynomials, Distance between two pairs, and section formula (internal). Area of a triangle.
- Trigonometry – Proving simple identities, Heights and Distances
- Mensuration – Areas related to Circle, Surface Areas and Volumes,
- Statics and Probability – Mean, Probability, Pictorial representation of data
- Convergence and divergence of light.
- Images formed by a concave mirror; related concepts; centre of curvature; principal axis. Optic centre, focus, focal length.
- Refraction; laws of refraction.
How things work
- Effects of current-
- Potential, Potential difference, Ohm’s law; Series combination of resistors, the parallel combination of resistors.
- Power: dissipation due to current.
- The interrelation between P, V, I and R.
- Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current-carrying wire, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid.
- Force on current-carrying conductor.
- Fleming’s left-hand rule.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Induced potential difference.
- Induced current.
- Direct current.
- Alternating current; frequency of AC.
- Advantage of AC over DC.
- Domestic electric circuits.
- Chemical Substances- Nature and behavior.
- Acids, bases, and salts-
- General properties, examples, and uses.
- Chemical reactions-
- Types of chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement, double
- Displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation, and reduction in terms of gain and loss of oxygen and hydrogen.
- Metals and non-metals-
- Basic metallurgical processes, Properties of common metals.
- Carbon Compounds-
- An elementary idea about bonding.
- Saturated hydrocarbons, alcohols, carboxylic acids (no preparation, only properties).
- Some Important chemical compounds-
- Soap-cleansing action of soap.
- Periodic classification of elements-
- Gradations in properties: Mendeleev periodic table.
The World of the Living
- Our environment-
- Environmental problems, their solutions. Biodegradable, non-biodegradable, Ozone Depletion.
- Life Processes: “living” things; the Basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport, and excretion in plants and animals.
- Control and Coordination in plants and animals-
- Tropic movements in plants; Introduction to plant hormones.
- Control and co-ordination in animals: voluntary, involuntary and reflex action nervous system, chemical co-ordination: animal hormones.
- Reproduction in plants and animals. Need for and methods of family planning. Safe sex vs HIV, AIDS. Childbearing and women’s health.
- Heredity and evolution-
- Origin of life: a brief introduction
- Basic concepts of evolution.
- Conservation of natural resources-
- Management of natural resources.
- Conservation and judicious use of natural resources.
- Forest and wildlife.
- Coal and petroleum conservation.
- People’s participation- Chipko movement.
- Legal perspectives in conservation and international scenario.
- The Regional environment-
- Big dams: advantages and limitations.
- Water harvesting.
- Sustainability of natural resources.
- Sources of energy-
- Different forms of energy- fossil fuels,
- Solar energy, biogas, wind, water, and tidal energy.
- Nuclear energy.
- Renewable versus non – renewable sources.
A factual passage or a literary passage or a discursive passage of 350-400 words with 3 Short answer Questions, 2 Multiple Choice Questions, 2 Very Short Answer Questions.
- Short composition of 50 words limit e.g. Postcard, notice, message writing, poster, reports, invitation, summarisation (Precis Writing), etc
- One long composition of 150-200 words e.g. Article, letter writing (Formal/informal), Essay(descriptive/narrative), diary entry, Recoding information etc.
This will not be tested in a formal examination.
Verbs, sentence structure, other areas (determiners, pronouns, prepositions, punctuation, synonyms/ antonyms, word order in sentence type)
Questions will be asked from coursebook which includes Pros, Poetry, Literature readers.
Unit 1- History- India and Contemporary World
- Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalism in India
- Age of Industrialisation
- Making of a Global World
- Print Culture and Nationalism
Unit 2 – Geography; India- Resources and Their Development
- Resources and their development
- Forest and Wildlife resources
- Water Resources
Unit 3 – Political Science; Democratic Politics II
- Working of Democracy
- Competition and Contestation in Democracy
- Outcomes of Democracy
- Challenges to Democracy
Unit 4 – Economic: Understanding Economic Development-II
- The story of Development.
- Money and Financial Systems
- The Role of Service Sector in Indian Economy
- Consumer Awareness
Unit 5 – Disaster management
- Disaster Management
- Survival Skills
- Alternative Communication Systems
|MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 – Important Link|
|To Download MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Therefore, complete details regarding the MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 is given on this page. For more interesting news and updates, stay in touch with us at Freshers Now. Also, share this information with your friends and neighbors.
MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 Reduced?
Yes, the MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 is Reduced by 30%.
Where can I download the MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021?
Students can download the MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 from our page Freshers Now.
What is the duration given for MBSE HSLC Exams 2021?
The duration given for MBSE HSLC Exams 2021 is 3 hours.
Can I download the MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 in PDF format?
Yes, students can download the MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2021 in PDF format.